Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2018, 10:02 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Pitchforks and torches? No - but those crazy dems like picking up their guns and going to baseball games and pick off congressmen.
Ain't that the truth!

And Ford's lawyer is on Soro's payroll, and Soro's is anti-Trump. Ford's lawyer Katz is doing Soro's dirty work.

Quote:
Kavanaugh's accuser and the curious George Soros links

Look at what’s going on with Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation proceedings for the Supreme Court, and the fingerprints of George Soros are all over it.

First there was a report from June in the Daily Caller that found “a new political advocacy group that vowed to put $5 million behind an effort to stop … Kavanaugh’s confirmation has significant ties to the liberal financier” Soros.

What are those ties?

The group, Demand Justice, established in 2018, gets its money from the Sixteen Thirty Fund — and the Sixteen Thirty Fund received roughly $2.2 million from the Open Society Policy Center, one of Soros’ outlets, between the years of 2012 and 2016.

And Demand Justice’s entire mission is to advance a progressive agenda through the courts.

“[Our goal is to] sensitize rank-and-file progressives to think of the courts as a venue for their activism and a way to advance the progressive agenda,” DJ’s executive director, Brian Fallon, said to The New York Times.

But that’s not all.

Debra Katz, the attorney representing Kavanaugh’s accuser — Christine Blasey Ford — is vice chair of the Project on Government Oversight, an organization that has been directly funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

Katz is also a hefty Democratic donor, giving thousands of dollars over the years to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other leftist candidates, as Front Page Mag reported.

(Washington Times)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #32
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Which others, friendly Fred? Who is going to take to the streets with pitchforks and torches? I know that can’t be you talking, but we’ve heard that from Trump supporters and even Trump himself in recent months.

Will it be the same crowd of “very fine people” who gathered in Charlottesville?

The threat of violence is the last reason Congress needs to rush through this process. And the forgiveness needs to be shown by the victims, not the offenders.
She and the Dems are the ones with unproven allegations from 35+ yrs ago that are considered serious...because "it's not the allegations it's the seriousness of the charges"
This is all BULLSHIT and they all know it...the vote will be next week and it will be a done deal!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Wow, Ellen. Great what Aboutism.
Wow, yssup. Great denial of your side's screaming hypocrisy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Which others, friendly Fred? Who is going to take to the streets with pitchforks and torches? I know that can’t be you talking, but we’ve heard that from Trump supporters and even Trump himself in recent months.

Will it be the same crowd of “very fine people” who gathered in Charlottesville?

The threat of violence is the last reason Congress needs to rush through this process. And the forgiveness needs to be shown by the victims, not the offenders.
How the fuck would I know?

I'm not a violent motherfucker, my learned and accomplished amigo.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women