Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #1
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 442149
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New and not doing so well on here

I know I have few reviews. For some I've heard that it's more risky if provider only has few reviews? Why is that? I am being patient. When clue t knows you need reviews I get a lot of bargaining. Is that ok? I don't want bad review. Asking for discount which I read is ok to do. But how much? Can you get bad review of they want a certain service you don't offer? Just curiosity from the new Natalie. Lol any advice or tips would be appreciated.
NatalieRene is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:04 PM   #2
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I suggest you post this under questions for the staff. Good luck.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #3
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Hang in there, this can be pretty horrible on newbies.

There's always going to be "bargainers". You learn to ignore them, and wait for serious hobbyists. Review discounts are common, but it's what your comfortable with, not the other way around.

Bad reviews are pretty uncommon with a legit provider. Most bad reviews are for bait and switch, unmatched expectations, and egregious behavior. from what I"ve seen you don't meet any of those criteria.

My advise is be patient, the real money hobbyist, that play for real will hit you up. We just take a bit. Deal with the BS, and wait for the real deal to get in the game.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:22 PM   #4
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for advice. I'm not the only newbie feel I g out of place . That's good to know.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #5
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post
I suggest you post this under questions for the staff. Good luck.
Oh sorry. Is there way to remove thread ?
Old 02-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #6
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You're pretty new, and I saw too recent reviews. That's not a bad ratio. If you get a couple of reviews a month, that's a pretty good ratio. If you look at the review section, it waxes and wanes for providers.

Don't stress about it You're doing fine.

If you offer a "review special" that's cool, but personally I do a review if I get a special or not (and I usually don't... in fact, I can't remember the last time I did).

The point of reviews is to share information among clients, but it seems instead of honest reviews, folks want to get something for their reviews. That sort of taints the process. They are not supposed to be "bargained for" advertising, and I don't think that's cool.

My opinion anyway. It's in the same bin as the "no reviews" policy... which I'm not a fan of either.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #7
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s not just about getting a lot of reviews... it’s about building up trust with other hobbyists, checking references (which most wichita providers DONT do), being stable, accurately marketing yourself and offering a good service. I would advice against offering review specials cause that makes you look desperate and that doesn’t really build up your clientele, it just attracts the el cheapos and they will expect a discount each and every time and probably won’t come back unless you do offer a discount.

Like any business it takes time, consistency, honesty and a little effort to succeed.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #8
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Isn't there a Ladies Only forum on ECCIE? Maybe ask for some advice there. Good luck.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:41 PM   #9
ICTTDS
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I think the other posts all have good advice. Based on my experience with you, if you continue to provide that quality of service things will pick up for you.
ICTTDS is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:07 PM   #10
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

My opinion and my opinion only:

Bargaining doesn't get you good reviews. If your prices are reasonable (they are), you gain nothing by bargaining. If you want more business, you can offer a lower price until you get established. Instead of $200 for one hour, consider $180 for one hour. (That keeps you a bit under many others).

I would never tell a provider what they are worth. And I never ask a provider to bargain. I think it's in poor taste. However, I also want a pleasant experience, and I don't generally visit providers asking higher prices unless they have lots of good reviews.

As to services; I don't think most guys are going to give you a negative review for not being willing to provide a service that you don't want to provide. However, you will get negative reviews for up-selling. If you don't want to offer a BBBJ, then don't offer it at any price. If you offer it, don't charge extra for it. Arriving to meet a provider and finding out that everything you want to do is an extra charge is a huge no-no for me. (Greek is a common no-go for many girls, and I have no problem with girls who do not offer it.)

For me, the key to a great review is very simple:
- If I pay for an hour, I want an hour. Not 50 minutes. Not 45 minutes. Not 30 minutes of activity and 30 minutes of clothed conversation.
- Most guys (especially me) are interested in GFE. The key to GFE is NOT doing anything the guy wants. The key to GFE is acting as if you are very "into" the guy. IOP (Illusion of passion). When I'm there, that's my time. It's not time for someone calling on the phone. It's not time for you to take care of other business.
- Be clear what the expectations are, but be cautious. You can't discuss activities over the phone or by email. But once a guy arrives, ask what his expectations are; what he wants; what he likes; what he doesn't like. Once you are on the same page, the rest goes easier.

Hope this helps. Hang in there.
SmallWonder is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #11
HobbyHuntsman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Improving you TCB skills would help build on your credibility and help draw in good clients. A couple ppl I know including me have pm'ed and texted as in you ad and never a response.
HobbyHuntsman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:08 PM   #12
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hang in there. If you are in Wichita, I would being willing to meet and do a review. I don't do a lot of reviews and I haven't seen anyone recently for a reference.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:34 AM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Travel around a little....

Don't get stuck in one place - test other markets. You might find a place where they can't get enough of you and you can visit these places in rotation.

May I suggest a visit to.... oh.... I don't know... ummm... maybe Connecticut?!?!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:48 AM   #14
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Maybe this is your problem...

I just looked at P411 and you charge more on there than on here..which isn’t allowed. You do know most members here are also members there?? And P411 guys have to pay for their memberships so it’s not fair for you to charge them more. Your rates should be the same on every site you advertise on.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:01 PM   #15
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I got verified on p411, literally today. So, that was quick of you to notice. I applied both sites the same time. Eccie went through quicker. I needed one more review to be on p411. (hence the I NEED REVIEW post I have made. I wanted to be verified on both sites. Yes, I did have to edit my material on there several times. Publish....edit...publish....e dit .....back and forth for awhile. I am new, not a pro. I'm going to make mistakes, we all do. I am learning and willing to learn. Any feedback and advice, constructive, is welcomed. Thank you. I'd like for you to refer back to p411 page. I'm almost positive I changed that in one of my publish ...edit...publish go around I did today. I will look as well.
Private messaging would be preferred and more respectful if there is something you see that is incorrect or advice you may have. I would love feedback. I'm not going to get offended and it is probably some things I could change in my profiles. Either way private or public, whatever you decide, any type of feedback/advice is good and would benefit my success in the long run.
Have a good one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women