Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 12:44 PM   #16
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Providers are not supposed to be able to read ROS. How ever I will send the ROS to the provider before I post it(never after). I want to make sure all of the phone and contact information is correct. I agree with you that I owe you a chance to know how I felt about our time together
. In some cases it may take me a day or two before I write the review. You can ask the client to send you the review before he submits it. Once it has been submitted it is the property of ECCIE.
That's not in the ROS.

Hmmm... I have to think about that. Not sure I totally agree.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #17
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

You should not see the ROS. It won’t make you any better a whore, it’ll only make sure that the guy isn’t completely honest.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
OH but then how would the trolls be entertained? LOL
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #19
WinterNicole
Your Sexy Addiction

User ID: 439396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for those with helpful replies. I have read all the sticky post and most of what I could. That being said it is a lot of take in and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it. From what I could tell we couldn't see it but if I was overlooking the option I am thankful for the ones who would of told me.

As for the trolls and smart-asses I hope it helped improve your day doing such. If not it was kind of pointless.
WinterNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #20
Blaze7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

"I feel like reading that part would give me more idea of what a gentleman likes and dislikes personally."

My Take, and a proposal to try

My take on reviews: The original purpose of these forums like TER, ToB, and of course Eccie, was to inform prospective clients. Of bad experiences, but also of good and mediocre experiences. That’s still the purpose. To some of us the details matter – we are shopping for a provider! When I write a review I write it and post it. No prescreening by the provider. I will admit that regardless of whether I plan to be a regular of hers or if I know I’ll never see her again that I refrain from being too critical. I know that there are ways she can the ROS. Unless she was a ripoff, I guess. But, because of these forums I’ve never had a ripoff. I’ve had no-shows, and that really pisses me off, but so far, due to this way of researching providers I can avoid the ripoffs.

I’ve got a better idea for you. When he is about to leave, but before he stands up to walk out: Ask Him. If he’s already standing, tell him to sit, that you have a question. Ask for one thing that he would have changed, and tell him to be honest. Believe me, you will get useful information that way. After a while taking this approach you’ll notice that either they have no suggestion for you or they always suggest something outside your limits. At that point, quit asking. Another similar way, especially if you've use email in the setup, is to email a thank you note and ask for constructive criticism.
Blaze7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:55 PM   #21
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default ROS

Blaze
With me I am in such a state of lust that I could not give an accurate answer right away. As an example Dallas Rain has me so high I have problems getting home. In a day or two I have calmed down enough to review the total session. I do feel sending her the review before posing it is a good idea. I have never changed the posted review. On one occassion I have informed a provider that I would not post a review as the session was a mistake for both of us. Her incall had so many clocks that I was reduced to laughing and she used a massage table that was a turn off for me. We just decided that it was a mistake. My only dislike of ECCIE is the alerts do not show on her reviews. There is no way to go through all of the alerts searching for a provider. If in her reviews there was a link to any alerts it would give me a heads up.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #22
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Couple of thoughts ...

First off, Winter, you appear to be a solid asset who has joined the board for your own purposes (and I include LUST among those) and to enjoy certain gentlemanly types.

Your reviews are quite positive, whether long or short doesn't matter. imo, reading them would not add much to your knowledge base ... I mean, after all you were the "party of the first part/second part" in each encounter.

Perhaps the only suggestion I might make is for you to do some internal (brain, mind) research to help you determine the type(s) of gentlemen you would most enjoy sessioning with. And, include that in your showcase.

And, one more suggestion:

When yo decide to take a road trip or two, please consider visiting San Antonio.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women