Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Teacher/student sex ok according to judge..?

Ok. I have had 3 reads through this and i still am flabbergasted..

http://www.kswo.com/story/36110827/j...constitutional

If adult X can't have sex with underage person Y cause they LEGALLY CAN'T consent to sex, even if the underage person is the one initiating the contact, HOW CAN they give consent to a teacher?!?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #2
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The judge is saying that the age of consent is 16. The special circumstances of someone being in what is percieved to be a controlling position is not legally actionable. The teacher/student law could be used to prosecute someone who is a boss over an employee, or an officer over an enlisted person, or a senior person over a junior person. You can't make a law that only applies to one profession like teaching. What about a circumstance where the teacher is not directly involved with the student? What about a counselor/student relationship? Of course this is all predicated on consent. A teacher is breaking the law and job regs if they force through threat or other intimidation (you'll fail my class if you don't) someone to have sex with them. Then we're talking about something completely different; rape. This also applies if the student is too young to consent.

I think the judge was correct in their opinion.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:15 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In my opinion, if a student is of legal age of consent for the State he or she lives in, then these laws should be of a civil nature.

That means, the school district can fire them, but there would be no criminal charges. This would be similiar to Military Laws against fraternization. The Military doesn't throw people in jail for that, but they can sure punish them.

However, if there is evidence of any type of activity that would fall under criminal statutes, that is another story. Rape and sexual assault are against the laws of all States, regardless of whether a person is a teacher, a student, a lawyer, or what ever.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women