Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default Child support and foreign ladies

I've been asked to father a child of a Vietnamese woman. She says she doesn't want financial support and I don't have to be responsible. But, even though I know her, I don't trust this entirely.

Let's say that I impregnate her, can she sue me for support in the USA? Also, what of other countries such as the Philippines or the Dominican Republic, where one doesn't always use birth control with girls? I could end up in a situation with all my travels and want to know the real answers about babies and foreign women.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:40 PM   #2
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

First off, I am NOT a lawyer or anything close. Did you search the internet? The following were the first couple things I found.

Hope your not in Kansas or any other place on Earth where there might be lawyers, or governments. Here is a link for one case in Kansas where the women even told the state that he shouldn't be responsible because they all signed an agreement, but the state saw differently.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justic...perm-donation/

It really would depend on your country and/or state. Some states do have a clause for it, but ONLY if a physician was involved for artificial insemination.

Sperm Donor Protection: The Uniform Parentage Act
About two-thirds of states have adopted the Uniform Parentage Act (UPA), which gives protections to sperm donors in cases where a mother has sued them for child support. The 1973 version of the UPA provides that any man that gives his sperm to a physician for purposes of artificially inseminating someone other than his wife is not the legal father of the child borne out of the insemination. Since the donor is not the legal father, he is not legally bound to pay child support. However, these protections are limited, as the states that have adopted the 1973 version of the UPA have generally not been willing to extend these protections to a donor when there has not been a physician involved in the insemination process. For example, if the insemination takes place at home, even without intercourse, if a physician was not involved in the process, the donor is not protected by this law.

http://family-law.freeadvice.com/fam...obligation.htm

Just in case you wanted to know, you can go to google.com and put this in for the search; "sperm bank sue for child support"
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 04:04 PM   #3
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

USA = payday

I suggest you google the mens rights movement. You about to get fucked.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:18 PM   #4
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Why the fuck do you want to father a child? Do you pretend you're David Crosby?

This has GOT to be a joke. No one can be this stupid.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I had a buddy get caught up in something like this when he knocked up a gal overseas that gave birth to his child. She was able to get a visa and then a green card as the mother of a US citizen in some expedited fashion and traveled to his State of Residence and file for Child Support after a few months.... He lost almost 20% of his income for close to 17 years after wasting almost $12K fighting it.

He never saw it coming or considered it a possibility.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:47 AM   #6
PillowChaffer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemusic View Post
She says she doesn't want financial support and I don't have to be responsible.
If she makes it to the states and files for ANY state welfare or government bennies, a father must be named. If the dime is dropped on you, the states attorney will come after you for support automatically in most states. The state files against you on MY behalf because she is putting her hand in MY pocket.

Your agreement with her is worthless. Lots of case law in the public record on this. If you want the risk of a government hand in your pocket for the next 18-years, plow forward....

"Typically, when a parent files for governmental assistance, he or she has the option of including a child. This means a parent can file for individual assistance or family assistance. However, the state would prefer that the child receive child support, if possible, instead of public assistance. Therefore, when a single mother who is not receiving child support requests public assistance on behalf of her child, the state will usually initiate a child support case, whether the mother wants a case filed or not.
Therefore, it is important for single mothers to consider the ramifications of requesting public assistance."

http://singleparents.about.com/od/st...assistance.htm
PillowChaffer is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:00 AM   #7
htownsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Visa Hunters on the prowl. Watch out.
htownsa is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:29 PM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Overseas, Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance could apply, that the US signed, and which was ratified by the Senate Sept 2010.

As mentioned above by others, if in the states, a judge will toss an agreement and make sure the kids taken care of (unless it's the sperm donor thing mentioned above). Family Law judges are like buzz-saws. They will listen, and regardless of most objection issues raised (buzzzz), the child's caregiver will be awarded support.

Seriously go reread Jon's last sentence in post 4.
And also, Whispers comments in post 5.
And, last, Pillows comment about states filing a case if the caregiver files for assistance.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:56 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

You've got to ask yourself; why? Run, don't walk, away from this situation.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:45 AM   #10
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

is she hot? get a vasectomy and keep trying
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:37 PM   #11
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
is she hot? get a vasectomy and keep trying
Tonight I discovered that cream soda burns when it comes out of my nose.
Enchanterlingum is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women