Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70413
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2024, 10:28 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Democrats open borders allowing the illegals to invade

One year ago today the House GOP passed HR 2, the Secure The Border Act.

Alas Chuck Schumer has not allowed the Senate to vote on the strongest border bill in history because the Democrats love illegals and want an open border.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 08:26 PM   #2
Flyinfun1
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Of course...because they are counting on them to vote Democrat in the 2024 Election.
Flyinfun1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 10:27 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinfun1 View Post
Of course...because they are counting on them to vote Democrat in the 2024 Election.
They are indeed
Old 05-13-2024, 05:52 AM   #4
zippyboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE]
Noncitizens can't vote in federal elections. Trump and the GOP hope you don't know that.
Republicans are again pushing unsubstantiated claims about noncitizens voting in federal elections
[/QUOTE]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...g/73626423007/
zippyboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 09:16 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=zippyboy;1063495584]
Quote:
Noncitizens can't vote in federal elections. Trump and the GOP hope you don't know that.
Republicans are again pushing unsubstantiated claims about noncitizens voting in federal elections
[/QUOTE]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...g/73626423007/
And you believe that. Wow. Why won't the Democrats pass the SAVE act then?

Congressional Democrats insist that the SAVE Act—which requires proof of citizenship to establish eligibility to vote in federal elections—is unnecessary because federal law (18 USC § 611) already prohibits non-citizens from voting in federal elections.

Those making this argument ignore a glaring problem: the government officials who register voters and conduct federal elections aren’t allowed to require proof of citizenship.

It’s therefore shockingly easy for non-citizens to vote in federal elections, leaving our elections dangerously vulnerable to foreign interference.

Anyone—even an illegal alien or other non-citizen—can register to vote in federal elections, just by checking a box and signing a form.

This is all on the honor system. No proof of citizenship is required.

It’s not just that state officials—who are responsible for federal voter registration and elections in our country—*don’t* verify citizenship in this context; it’s that the Supreme Court has told them that they’re not allowed to do so.

In Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, 570 U.S. 1 (2013), the Court held that the National Voter Registration Act (“NVRA,” known as the “Motor Voter” law) prohibits states from requiring proof of citizenship when processing federal voter-registration forms.

The SAVE Act would fix this gaping loophole by requiring anyone registering to vote in federal elections to provide proof of citizenship.

It would also require states to review existing federal voter-registration files and remove all non-citizens.

Remember: every state except South Carolina issues driver’s licenses to non-citizens, and 19 states issue them to illegal aliens.

This, coupled with the Motor Voter law and the Supreme Court’s ruling, makes it shockingly easy for aliens—legal and illegal—to vote in federal elections, even though they’re prohibited from doing so.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:52 PM   #6
zippyboy
Premium Access

Have you found any credible numbers on the number of illegals that voted in federal elections? I am having trouble.
Old 05-13-2024, 03:57 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyboy View Post
Have you found any credible numbers on the number of illegals that voted in federal elections? I am having trouble.
Have you found any credible numbers on the number of illegals that have NOT voted in federal elections? I am having trouble.

You see, people who break the law typically don't admit it

So again, if you think this is a non issue, why won't the Democrats pass the SAVE act then?
Old 05-13-2024, 04:23 PM   #8
zippyboy
Premium Access

I mean, I guess here would be a good start https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...tatistics.aspx

Lots of auditable information out there with a lot of interested parties combing through it, figured something credible would come up by now?
Old 05-13-2024, 05:34 PM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I'll ask you one.... since the number one complaint I have with mail in and quite frankly regular voting stations is no signature verification. So how the fuck do u know who is voting zippy?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 05:43 PM   #10
zippyboy
Premium Access

I don't, but I know a lot of people have been investigating with more than the passing interest I have in it and have not found anything credible or large enough to have a measurable impact on our elections so far.

I appreciate people auditing it regularly though, and welcome oversight as long as it does not intimidate or hinder voters.
Old 05-13-2024, 10:03 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I mean, I guess here would be a good start https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...tatistics.aspx

Lots of auditable information out there with a lot of interested parties combing through it, figured something credible would come up by now?
And where exactly in that data do they capture if a person is a US citizen or not?

They don't. That is the point. So why are you opposed to the SAVE act?
Old 05-14-2024, 04:50 AM   #12
zippyboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And where exactly in that data do they capture if a person is a US citizen or not?

They don't. That is the point. So why are you opposed to the SAVE act?
When and where did I say I was, I never even read the bill. I am just correcting a posters claim that illegals are voting in federal elections. There is no proof of it is all.

All I am saying is that if illegals were voting in mass, I feel like it would be discovered by now. I do not believe it is happening at an appreciable rate.
Old 05-14-2024, 11:26 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
When and where did I say I was, I never even read the bill. I am just correcting a posters claim that illegals are voting in federal elections. There is no proof of it is all.

All I am saying is that if illegals were voting in mass, I feel like it would be discovered by now. I do not believe it is happening at an appreciable rate.
As I have shown, none of what you posted is substantiated by any data or facts. Criminals (that is what illegals are) who vote illegally in a election don't announce it to the world. It is happening in larger numbers than you can imagine

But ok, what is your position on the SAVE act? Do you support it? If no, why not?
Old 05-15-2024, 05:23 AM   #14
zippyboy
Premium Access

I have not read the bill, therefore I have no position on it.

I also do not believe that illegals are voting in federal elections in larger numbers than I imagine because I see no proof or evidence even hinting at it. That is your faith in the narrative being spun, not mine. Show me evidence and I'll support that claim.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:50 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have not read the bill, therefore I have no position on it.

I also do not believe that illegals are voting in federal elections in larger numbers than I imagine because I see no proof or evidence even hinting at it. That is your faith in the narrative being spun, not mine. Show me evidence and I'll support that claim.
1. The bill is simple - The SAVE Act—which requires proof of citizenship to establish eligibility to vote in federal elections. Do you support that or not?

2. As I have said, Criminals (that is what illegals are) who vote illegally in a election don't announce it to the world.

3. That said, look what just came out: 10–27% of non-citizen adults in the U.S. are now illegally registered to vote, according to a new study by Just Facts.

Based on the latest available data and an enhanced version of a stress-tested methodology from a scholarly journal, a new study by Just Facts has found that about 10% to 27% of non-citizen adults in the U.S. are now illegally registered to vote.

The U.S. Census recorded more than 19 million adult non-citizens living in the U.S. during 2022. Given their voter registration rates, this means that about two million to five million of them are illegally registered to vote. These figures are potentially high enough to overturn the will of the American people in major elections, including congressional seats and the presidency.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women