Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Questions for the Staff-Mississippi
Questions for the Staff-Mississippi Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
dallasfan80
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default question on posting a bad review

I hate to ask this but if someone has a negative experience with a lady and wants to post a bad review on her should they have to try and prove what they're saying somehow? I ask because of all the crap that's going on on BP in hattiesburg, someones making it seem like it would be a waste of time unless you provide proof before you try and say something bad about anyone
dallasfan80 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

The short answer is Yes, you can post a review here on anyone - good or bad! ECCIE is all about sharing information on providers/visits and unfortuantely, all appts don't go great and even popular ladies will sometimes have an "off" day or maybe the chemistry just isn't there sometimes. It's still OK to leave a review, though be as fair as possible and include the good with the bad. You should be able to get your point across without being overly harsh or critical and if done in a contructive way, even providers can acknowledge their shortcomings!

Will there be people who question the review - quite possibly (especially if it's an ECCIE provider with a good rep). Also, your relative Newbie status (based on your # of posts/reviews) may cause some people to take it "with a grain of salt" so to speak, but if it happened that way, don't be afraid to tell it like it is and then you can respond (or not) as you feel the need, if there are those who express disbelief.

Of course, you don't have to "Prove" anything but that doesn't mean the provider won't have a different version of the story and want to tell it!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I must agree with Vic, I will look for reviews and then "consider the source", I.e. what's their attitudes. Like if someone said, "This woman is the most beautiful working girl in the south east" then in 10 other posts says over 21 to 30 isn't just the age I'm looking for but the BMI range... I personally find a little too heavy for playboy to be wonderful, but I'd want to see pics of her to make sure that woman doesn't have 'too much of that good thing' (i.e. weight). The less information I have to get an objective feel for a reviewer's likes/dislikes the less stock I'll put in that review.

dallasfan, you won't waste your time doing a review, you just may not get much 'cred' with the wider community here until after you've been around here for a while, but you can't earn 'cred' until you start posting regularly.

Welcome to the board,
-- Chris
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
dallasfan80
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I'll start doing that, thanks guys
dallasfan80 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women