Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #31
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm not suggesting, "How 3pm Saturday behind the bowling alley on Main? I'll be in the green Econoline Van with the engine running...hop in.."
Wait a minute! You mean that doesn't work?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #32
terbul
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Wait a minute! You mean that doesn't work?
For the suave and sophisticated like yourself, probably yes ….
terbul is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #33
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
It also struck a nerve because I've been guilty of the tactless "You busy?" PMs...
There's nothing wrong with that. I've accepted dates that started with that sort of communication - they had positive check outs on references, they were comfortable with my requirements and I could find nothing particularly unattractive about them, my schedule was open and we agreed to meet.

However, was I excited for the first date? I was aware of it, and mildly curious how it would unfold. However, that doesn't occupy the kind of head space the gentlemen who wrote the nice introduction did. I meet with few people and don't get a deluge of inquiries. I'm happy to read someone's thoughts.

And I imagine, that when a woman has been anticipating the moment you're finally in the same room, it shows.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #34
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
It's all about mental stimulation. A man who has a way with words or a genuine, warm tone is ten steps ahead from the beginning.
So let me get this straight -- you enjoy oral stimulation?
Old 01-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #35
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

I like a brief introductory letter that helps me to assess a gentleman’s personality. Being concise, unique, honest and forthcoming with references go a long way. I might sound a bit narcissistic, HOWEVER, (and I capitalize however) I do like it when he tells me what prompted his interest to contact me, and also what are his plans/thoughts for our rendezvous (it varies, though!).

After cross-checking his particulars, I'll then start with the verbal jousting. Words are like an element that is used to fuel an internal fire in all of us, therefore, I like using subtle innuendos as means of weaving a cocoon of seduction as we’re emailing each other; so that when we do meet I want to just rip his damn trousers off; instantaneously.

I like it when we keep things fun, fresh, interesting and flirty until the day of our rendezvous.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #36
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm not suggesting, "How 3pm Saturday behind the bowling alley on Main? I'll be in the green Econoline Van with the engine running...hop in.."
only heaven knows...
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #37
Eliza
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3362

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
So let me get this straight -- you enjoy oral stimulation?
In more ways than one
Eliza is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #38
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Good answer!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #39
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Words are like an element that is used to fuel an internal fire in all of us,
A great statement.
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #40
Chloe Summers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
You'd be surprised that some gals are put off by TMI (That Much Info.) with a first contact.
I love a warm introduction! After all, I am inviting friends-to-be into my life, it is the least one can do to properly introduce himself.

I seek out men of outstanding character and demeanor; I am comfortable with disabilities and status is not a factor. If they are intelligent and charming they are always attractive to me, I was never a looks girl and it actually turns me off a bit if they comment on their physical status.

Passion, I love when they let me know who they are and what they are passionate about; their passon is my passion, I have learned so much from clients that have become friends.

My best as always,

Chloe Summers
Chloe Summers is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #41
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
I remember once having a meet-and-greet with a potential new gentleman.
I'm curious to know if this meet-and-greet led to an actual date. I discourage ladies I mentor to engage in these kinds of meetings simply because their time is much too valuable. One's website(s) should be representative enough for any gentlemen to make a firm decision as to whether or not he wants to meet.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are Canadian? Female or male? Or female posing as male?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terbul View Post
Nin and WTF far behind?
If so, let's hope the mod's here take into account your shot over the bow. You have no chance in the Witty department. It does not take an essay to figure that out. Hopefully for you, you can screw your way into the Mod's good graces. If not, . . .

To the subject at hand. If you are into women into themselves , write an essay telling them how much you adore them. Personally I can not do that. If they can not figure out that I am interested in a few short lines that triggers a phone conversation. I made a mistake contacting them.

I sure as hell do not want to see a lady that is mildly interested because I met her minimum requirements and she wants the money.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #43
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941

Ok.
So.
Art of letters.
Where is the discussion? Am I missing something?

(Yawn.)
Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #44
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I sure as hell do not want to see a lady that is mildly interested because I met her minimum requirements and she wants the money.
Did I read this right? It's not all about the money? Did someone get a hold of WTF's keyboard?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #45
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Lily View Post
I'm curious to know if this meet-and-greet led to an actual date. I discourage ladies I mentor to engage in these kinds of meetings simply because their time is much too valuable. One's website(s) should be representative enough for any gentlemen to make a firm decision as to whether or not he wants to meet.
I have mixed feelings in this regard. There's no question that time is valuable. I don't think I'd suggest a new lady start meeting people for strictly social affairs - she needs to get to know how her boundaries fit within the context of being a professional Companion, and solidify her approach and philosophy.

However, I find myself holding a different philosophy. I won't necessarily agree to giving anyone who contacts me that sort of consideration. However, if I find someone through the internet that I consider interesting and intelligent, and a little asking about ensures me they're good people - I don't mind joining them for a drink if time allows during my travels. It's nice if a date comes out of it, and sometimes it does. It's also great to find fascinating people of various backgrounds. Not everything needs to lead to romance and money, life and people can provide other benefits.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote