Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #31
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
Any man who uses "white knight" as an insult instantly goes onto my DNS list.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #32
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Then please explain what their reason is for doing it? We're not talking about agreeing with a provider. We're talking about defending her when you have no idea what actually happened. Just because you like a provider and have great times with her does not mean that everybody is so lucky. So when the unlucky one post a review detailing a crappy attitude along with very sub-par performance a WK will jump in telling us how this can't be accurate and how wonderful she is. How about STFU and let this hobbyist tell of his experience. I saw into this a while back and it turned out the WK had never submitted a review. I was not the reviewer but I told the WK that if he sees her as often as he claims and thinks she is all that and a bag of chips then submitt his own damn review. WK's are also great at joining a debate or argument and regardless of how ridiculous the providers stance is he takes up for her and tries to help her out of the hole she has dug. It becomes so obvious that no matter what a provider says or does the WK will be there to help protect her from any criticism.

Great post Bud. I agree 100%......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Any man who uses "white knight" as an insult instantly goes onto my DNS list.
This matters only if you are on the guy's todo list.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:34 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

P.S. - But Hey... the Saints kicked Chicago's ass today!! * So... all is good! *
This is the only part I read lol! Next time put the entire post in black and gold when the boys are winning!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I have not had the time to do the statistics, but I think your claim "the majority of the time it is a prick that wants to kiss a providers ass" is grossly off base. The majority of times I've seen it used it's some shit head guy who seems to cyber stalk a specific lady, or a guy who seems to have a philosophy that he/guys in general should be able to dictate the terms of the deal. He makes an unfounded, broad comment/attack, and other guys call him on it with data & logic. At a loss for any vealid reply he resors to the WK lable.

Look, the odds on this board and others like it are stacked in favor of the guys for two basic reasons:
--There are usually far more men posting than women, so it's a numbers game
--Even more so is the economic situation: if a guy pisses off some ladies then he probably won't get to see them, but there are pleanty of others. Or he can approach them without mentioning his handle here. In essence he loses nothing. For the ladies it's quite different: if they upset guys it hurts them in the pocketbook. A BIG difference. Unfortunately the very act of defending themselves against false attacks causes them to be labled drama queens and costing them income.

I spend very little time in areas where ECCIE is big. I have met very few of the ladies on here, and probably never will. I have no reason to figuratively kiss any proivider's ass--doing so litterally is a different matter But I will speak up when I see a guy post something that is just wrong. It's much more about standing up for what's right than trying to gain anything.

Yes, some guys do act as personal champions for some ladies. I've done that on other boards when ladies I know are talked about, but only if I know the stuff being posted by another person is a lie, or is a groundless attack. Rarely has it been in regard to reviews: all reviews are YMMV to one degree or another. But when a guy writes a trashing review and the lady in question was with me that whole weekend, I will call him out. When a lady with 6+ pages of absolutely stellar reviews gets 3 Rip-Off reviews in a day by three new 1st time posters, I'll call them out and say "prove it". When a lady travels to DC and has all her appointments booked and then cancelled last minute and a guy brags on the board that he organized it, I'll trash him.

The WK lable is used far too often because the person using it feels they can't handle their own with facts and logic.

Anyway, taking out the filleting knives and removing all the skin of a flaiming MSP jerk is great fun on a rainny day!

Well stated. I think Budman may be talking about what goes on more in Texas, so he is right in his statement. The reviews there are a trash fest where no tact is often used. In other ares of this board you can't really call a girl a druggie, fat ho, etc. but there you can lol. Proud not to be reviewed in Texas lol. Even when I do visit, I will make them put my reviews on TER lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #36
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
This is the only part I read lol! Next time put the entire post in black and gold when the boys are winning!
I know what ya mean... that blue signature stuff of yours is what always captures me!

I will definitely follow your advice though!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #37
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
For Angel and Naomi to act like it is always an uncallled for moniker is stupid.
What's "stupid" is to warp a phrase with a positive meaning into something negative. If you want to call a guy a brown-noser, there are plenty of terms you could employ without turning something most women would traditionally use as a compliment into a puerile insult.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #38
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I can't speak for Angel or Naomi, but I think I know what they mean in those terms. There are certain guys around here who will always agree with certain women when they are outright full of crap...those are likely the WKs they are talking about. Those men dog out women like Angel and Naomi, but take up for women who are just plain stupid and azz kissers. That may be why they said what they did...who knows. I know Angel is highly intelligent and that makes her intimidating to many men around here..she is not alone. Naomi is as well, and very bold and outspoken...that again makes her a threat to some.

Also agree that men will do this to gain friendship, freebies, etc. but what's the point? If she is that stupid and desperate for attention to toss out bjs for nothing, is she really worth her fee to begin with lol.

Good points on all sides here.
Are you saying I could get a freebe, Who do I need to WK for? Please let me know.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #39
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Great post Bud. I agree 100%......

sixx
The guy/hobbiest has already opened up a megaphone to anounce to the world that the the provider is a bitch. I have seen happen within a few hours of the date. He sets the stage all of the time if he does this. it is a cheap, gutless thing to hide behind an avitar on a board and trash someone because they didn't suck you off at the exact time or made you leave 5 minutes early etc.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #40
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What's "stupid" is to warp a phrase with a positive meaning into something negative. If you want to call a guy a brown-noser, there are plenty of terms you could employ without turning something most women would traditionally use as a compliment into a puerile insult.

If you are saying the term White Knight is positive I beg to differ. Brown noser, pussy whipped are terms that have much the same meaning. WK may be viewed as a compliment in other circles but on a P4P site it is not a compliment.

Make sure you update your DNS list.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #41
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
The guy/hobbiest has already opened up a megaphone to anounce to the world that the the provider is a bitch. I have seen happen within a few hours of the date. He sets the stage all of the time if he does this. it is a cheap, gutless thing to hide behind an avitar on a board and trash someone because they didn't suck you off at the exact time or made you leave 5 minutes early etc.
I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
WK may be viewed as a compliment in other circles but on a P4P site it is not a compliment.
Given the people who typically label me with it, i consider it a compliment.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #43
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Doove, you probably would view brown noser and pussy whipped the same way.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I have not had the time to do the statistics, but I think your claim "the majority of the time it is a prick that wants to kiss a providers ass" is grossly off base. The majority of times I've seen it used it's some shit head guy who seems to cyber stalk a specific lady, or a guy who seems to have a philosophy that he/guys in general should be able to dictate the terms of the deal. He makes an unfounded, broad comment/attack, and other guys call him on it with data & logic. At a loss for any vealid reply he resors to the WK lable.

Look, the odds on this board and others like it are stacked in favor of the guys for two basic reasons:
--There are usually far more men posting than women, so it's a numbers game
--Even more so is the economic situation: if a guy pisses off some ladies then he probably won't get to see them, but there are pleanty of others. Or he can approach them without mentioning his handle here. In essence he loses nothing. For the ladies it's quite different: if they upset guys it hurts them in the pocketbook. A BIG difference. Unfortunately the very act of defending themselves against false attacks causes them to be labled drama queens and costing them income.

I spend very little time in areas where ECCIE is big. I have met very few of the ladies on here, and probably never will. I have no reason to figuratively kiss any proivider's ass--doing so litterally is a different matter But I will speak up when I see a guy post something that is just wrong. It's much more about standing up for what's right than trying to gain anything.

Yes, some guys do act as personal champions for some ladies. I've done that on other boards when ladies I know are talked about, but only if I know the stuff being posted by another person is a lie, or is a groundless attack. Rarely has it been in regard to reviews: all reviews are YMMV to one degree or another. But when a guy writes a trashing review and the lady in question was with me that whole weekend, I will call him out. When a lady with 6+ pages of absolutely stellar reviews gets 3 Rip-Off reviews in a day by three new 1st time posters, I'll call them out and say "prove it". When a lady travels to DC and has all her appointments booked and then cancelled last minute and a guy brags on the board that he organized it, I'll trash him.

The WK lable is used far too often because the person using it feels they can't handle their own with facts and logic.

Anyway, taking out the filleting knives and removing all the skin of a flaiming MSP jerk is great fun on a rainny day!
This is well said............. and my following comments are not directed at you specifically Old T

However for me I can tell you now that stellar reviews only mean that that lady had a good time with the guys that chose to write about their time. I know too many respected men of this board that have had bad times with a well respected, well reviewd provider. It happens, it's just the way it is when you put 2 individuals together and things just don't work.

It's one thing if you have the facts such as you stated like she was with you and you know someone wrote a bogus review, but to automatically call a man out for writing about his bad time with a provider that is well liked is IMO wrong.

I make my decisions on who I speak up for on an idividual basis and normally it has nothing to do with whether I know the person or not. It has to do with what's right and wrong. Of course there will be those that think it's silly to talk about right and wrong on an SHMB and yet turn around and preach it is wrong to issue them points or whatever.

I think it is wrong to automatically to say that a provider couldn't possibly have had a bad time with a client. It would be just as wrong for a provider to jump another provider for saying that the guy came in smelly, drunk and had an attitude because he is her regular and has never done that. If there is a less than flattering review written on a provider I have never had a problem or bad time with then the most I may say is "man that sucks, I've never had an issue with her. I'm sorry you had a bad time with her." Now if I went in and said "man I've seen her numerous times and never had an issue with her, this couldn't possibly be the same girl. She would never do that." That is just wrong.

Also I think that going on a review and just trashing a girl is wrong. I also think that if you have seen that girl and had a bad time with her then put your opinion out there tactfully and respectfully, you didn't write the review afterall so you must have felt it wasn't worth writing so why trash her.

I have never just called a guy a WK but I have asked them why they felt the need to act as if a particular provider could do no wrong......

I think it's kind of stupis to take a guy's side simply because he's a guy and visa versa....

Just my opinion on the subject.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

@Angel & Naomi--I have used it in the past. Probably haven't used the term w/in the last year. But I do reserve the right to use it if appropriate. So, put me on you DNS list also.
Charles, Do you really think I give a fuck?

If you don't want to see me because I dislike a certain word, fine . Guess what? I will live. I do just fine. .

Quote:
I can't speak for Angel or Naomi, but I think I know what they mean in those terms. There are certain guys around here who will always agree with certain women when they are outright full of crap...those are likely the WKs they are talking about. Those men dog out women like Angel and Naomi, but take up for women who are just plain stupid and azz kissers. That may be why they said what they did...who knows. I know Angel is highly intelligent and that makes her intimidating to many men around here..she is not alone. Naomi is as well, and very bold and outspoken...that again makes her a threat to some.

Also agree that men will do this to gain friendship, freebies, etc. but what's the point? If she is that stupid and desperate for attention to toss out bjs for nothing, is she really worth her fee to begin with lol.

Good points on all sides here.
This. Pretty much.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women