Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452930
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2017, 07:55 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They’re pretty easy to find if you spend all day on your computer Fucking around. But yet he jumps on Trump for being a driven workaholic who builds things. Snitchy thinks he would have been better off investing his inheritance and sitting on his ass like the Kennedy’s!!!!!
I've never disputed the fact that Trump puts in the time. He has built a brand , much like a Kardashian. In fact that is mostly wtf he has been the last 20 years. A old white male Kardashian.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2016/...t-does-he.aspx

In fact, much of Trump's fortune comes not from properties he owns, but from licensing his name. That's a lucrative business where he gets paid even if the product/building/golf course, or whatever else his name might be attached to fails.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:56 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I've never disputed the fact that Trump puts in the time. He has built a brand , much like a Kardashian. In fact that is mostly wtf he has been the last 20 years. A old white male Kardashian.

In fact, much of Trump's fortune comes not from properties he owns, but from licensing his name. That's a lucrative business where he gets paid even if the product/building/golf course, or whatever else his name might be attached to fails.

That’s a stretch. What major properties do the Kardashian’s own or built? The Kardashian’s are more like the Clintons. Shysters.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #34
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:37 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I've never disputed the fact that Trump puts in the time. He has built a brand, much like a Kardashian. In fact that is mostly wtf he has been the last 20 years. A old white male Kardashian.

In other words, Trump got smart and stopped taking equity risks in many of the properties he opened in recent years. But of course, you spin it as something negative - "like a Kardashian". If he had kept owning all of his properties, instead of just licensing and collecting fees, you would have beat him up each time one of them failed and his name was on the bankruptcy. Trump haters like you will find a way to criticize him no matter what he does.

Everyone knows real estate is highly cyclical and thus risky. If you were really a homebuilder, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:30 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That’s a stretch. What major properties do the Kardashian’s own or built? The Kardashian’s are more like the Clintons. Shysters.
I think you mean grifters.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Name something Trump has built in the last 20 years other than a golf course.

I'm not saying Trump is a fucking dummy. But he is in the business of branding....just like the Kardashians. It is a Heads I win , Tails you lose game.

He stopped at his property in Hawaii, do you think he built and owns that property? Hopefully not, it is kinda a shithole and not on the best part of the beach at all.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
In other words, Trump got smart and stopped taking equity risks in many of the properties he opened in recent years. .
Yes....that is exactly wtf I said. which is why I compared him to the Kardashians. That is exactly wtf they are. Trump is the older white male version.

Quote:

Everyone knows real estate is highly cyclical and thus risky. If you were really a homebuilder, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.
You didn't have to explain it to me....bambino is the one thinking he is building something other than a brand. Look, it is a great way to make money. I have no respect for that method....but hey what ever floats your boat. I like deals where folks put up some of their own cash . Fools buy his brand thinking it is his property and if it goes belly up Trump is long gone!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Name something Trump has built in the last 20 years other than a golf course.

I'm not saying Trump is a fucking dummy. But he is in the business of branding....just like the Kardashians. It is a Heads I win , Tails you lose game.

He stopped at his property in Hawaii, do you think he built and owns that property? Hopefully not, it is kinda a shithole and not on the best part of the beach at all.
Yes, he’s in the business of branding and is very good at it. Why don’t you build a high end property in Vegas and pay the Kardashian’s for the naming rights. You would be the first one!!!! Now, ask Lexi Lunatic what the odds are on flipping tails!

Here’s a list of 10 buildings developed by Trump:

https://www.dezeen.com/2016/11/02/do...the-world/amp/

Name one that the Kardashian’s developed. Heads or tails, you lose.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Now, ask Lexi Lunatic what the odds are on flipping tails!
LOL....I picture LL as the artist formely known as Bruce Jenner.

True story . Scalper wanted 300 bucks for one of the Yankee/Astros tickets . I told him that was too much but that I'd flip him for it 600 or free. He said no. I said flip me for the 50....I called tails and he said that was no fair that I knew the secret that 90% of the time the coin landed on tails! I gave him his 250 and could not convince his black ass that I hadn't cheated him out of 50 bucks.

Then I bought a bad ticket for game 5 of the Dodgers Series and saw that fucker after they had turned me away at the gate and he said that what I get for not buying from him! We both got a good laugh out of it. I paid a pile of money to watch the Astros 13-12 victory on TV! First time I ever got scammed on tickets.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:08 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
In other words, Trump got smart and stopped taking equity risks in many of the properties he opened in recent years.
Quote:
Yes....that is exactly wtf I said.
Quote:
I have no respect for that method... I like deals where folks put up some of their own cash.
So you have no respect for Trump because he is a smart businessman... Got it!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:58 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you have no respect for Trump because he is a smart businessman... Got it!
I respect him about as much as I do the Kardashians. He is just a product of modern society though. Some folks worship that type...I'm just not one of them.

Like I've said, I never said he was stupid. He knows how to play the game.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, wtf. But he’s an ASSHOLE.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, WTF is an asshole!
Old 11-11-2017, 08:42 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I respect him about as much as I do the Kardashians. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I do not respect the Kardashians...

Trump is an asshole times a million. He controls people via money and power including family members.

I can not wait to see wtf they say about that fucker after he is dead!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women