Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #16
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

TushHog is that a tear I see in the corner of your eye, no I didn't think so. If they keep running people off, they want need a new site.
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:28 AM   #17
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

According to her post, they anticipate the site going dark some time this afternoon. Get your info off of there now or let it go into the ether.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #18
Gfe Referrals
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Well, they are apparently still active enough tonight to ban me after 11 years and over 3000 posts. They sure are sensitive about fund raising for the new web site. That apparently got under their skin for some reason.
INSANE! How dare you question them! Who do you think you are? LOL Seriously though I think they have to be the worst business people I have ever come across.

You have the honor of being one of the sites longest members banned for no reason at all. Can't even imagine how bad the new board will be with them running it.

Ambers family did more damage to that site in less than a month than anyone ever could of or tried to do in over 10 years. Insulted and dismissed everyone who has been members that made the site what it was.

Anyone can build a board. It is not that difficult. Why do you think there are over 100,00 boards out there dealing with anything and everything you can think of. The only thing that separates them is the content and the members. FACT is it does not cost that much to buy the software and you can even use free software. That is a constant debate in the board community over which is superior but that is irrelevant. Owners of boards should be compensated if they have managed to build something worthy of interest because there is a lot of time involved. But please do not be fooled into thinking it cost huge sums of money to actually build the platform. That is just ridiculous. I would challenge anyone to show me justification/details of cost for the ridiculous amount of money that is being asked for by angel and duece. Look for yourself at how many forums/boards are on the internet. It is because it is fairly easy to create and very inexpensive (I built one for someone this weekend and have built several others ranging form all kinds of topics, but the base of them all is the exact same.) So I am speaking form experience. Once again it is the members and the contributions of content that makes a forum/board worth going to along with the time consuming work once it is going as any mod/admin or owner can tell you.

Disgusting what they have done and yet they try and blame everyone else. Very sad. Such a waste.

Congratulations eccie on building upon something with some worth and growing room. There are a hundred hobby boards out there and some of them have been around a very long time with great success. It is obvious you are on the right track and I wish you well. I doubt this needs to be said but treating your members with respect and fairness goes a very long way to a successful future and I see you have done that so far.

BTW, Thanks for allowing people to post about a board that would of been your competition ;-)
Gfe Referrals is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:37 AM   #19
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Referrals View Post
INSANE! How dare you question them! Who do you think you are? LOL Seriously though I think they have to be the worst business people I have ever come across.

You have the honor of being one of the sites longest members banned for no reason at all. Can't even imagine how bad the new board will be with them running it.

Ambers family did more damage to that site in less than a month than anyone ever could of or tried to do in over 10 years. Insulted and dismissed everyone who has been members that made the site what it was.

Anyone can build a board. It is not that difficult. Why do you think there are over 100,00 boards out there dealing with anything and everything you can think of. The only thing that separates them is the content and the members. FACT is it does not cost that much to buy the software and you can even use free software. That is a constant debate in the board community over which is superior but that is irrelevant. Owners of boards should be compensated if they have managed to build something worthy of interest because there is a lot of time involved. But please do not be fooled into thinking it cost huge sums of money to actually build the platform. That is just ridiculous. I would challenge anyone to show me justification/details of cost for the ridiculous amount of money that is being asked for by angel and duece. Look for yourself at how many forums/boards are on the internet. It is because it is fairly easy to create and very inexpensive (I built one for someone this weekend and have built several others ranging form all kinds of topics, but the base of them all is the exact same.) So I am speaking form experience. Once again it is the members and the contributions of content that makes a forum/board worth going to along with the time consuming work once it is going as any mod/admin or owner can tell you.

Disgusting what they have done and yet they try and blame everyone else. Very sad. Such a waste.

Congratulations eccie on building upon something with some worth and growing room. There are a hundred hobby boards out there and some of them have been around a very long time with great success. It is obvious you are on the right track and I wish you well. I doubt this needs to be said but treating your members with respect and fairness goes a very long way to a successful future and I see you have done that so far.

BTW, Thanks for allowing people to post about a board that would of been your competition ;-)
+1. And then they have the gall to accuse other sites of "picking over the remains like vultures" on one hand, while extending the other and asking members to fork over some money before the site closes with the other hand.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:46 AM   #20
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, looks like they are still up and have launched their URL for their new site. www.eraps.net
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote