Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
LongleggedLucy
Account Disabled

User ID: 90015
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Questions about Cuckold

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.
Let me ask, I have done a few Cuckold fantasies up north, but I dont know any guys here that are willing to be the Alfa Male..
and why do most Cuckold Fantasies want Black men instead of white..
I know a few White men who are bigger than black guys d..ks..
its not that I have any hard feelings about being with a Black guy, but what is the Turn on??
Cuckold Dont be affraid...
I am only here for knowlege and the best way to turn you on...
Miss Lucy Goosey
LongleggedLucy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

<--- Alpha
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongleggedLucy View Post
A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.
Let me ask, I have done a few Cuckold fantasies up north, but I dont know any guys here that are willing to be the Alfa Male..
and why do most Cuckold Fantasies want Black men instead of white..
I know a few White men who are bigger than black guys d..ks..
its not that I have any hard feelings about being with a Black guy, but what is the Turn on??
Cuckold Dont be affraid...
I am only here for knowlege and the best way to turn you on...
Miss Lucy Goosey
Like most things it depends on the people involved, but there's a couple of possible explanations. First you have the assumption that a black man is going to be bigger than white man. Then you have the racial issue..its even more of whatever to have a black take a white woman, let alone your wife. But the perogatives are alwasy going to be left to the individuals.

Plus don't discount the fantasy aspect of it. In many stories they are playing on all the buttons and feelings, and a lot of people live vicariously through fiction when it comes to sex. They may ask for something like that, but they may not like it once they do it. But from a fantasy standpoint... it really gets them going.

If you wanted to mess with their heads (both!) more, before you get started, tie them to a chair, then put them in chastity. Then let them watch the action.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
labrat
Valued Poster

I've been an Alpha to 2 cuck couples. interestingly enough, both couples were highly educated with the husbands in the public eye and the wives were in high positions of business and the women were brutal to their husbands afterward physically, mentally and vocally. It was sad in a way.

Never figured it out. I had fun though making them watch while I wrecked their wives. I moved to a different town and never found another willing couple
labrat is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Stellar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I have never been involved in one, but it sounds fun, to give a wife what she deserves, since the husband cant or isn't willing.
Stellar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
LongleggedLucy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default MMMMMM

well holy sheep!! Where the hell have have you been!!!
and Krunkman I am not disreguarding the fantasy in fact I really enjoy it
but not knowing too many people.. I only know white guys. i havent ventured out into the realm of Dallas..
I was just wondering if that was anyones concern about race...
I am wild and Race doesnt concern me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by labrat View Post
I've been an Alpha to 2 cuck couples. interestingly enough, both couples were highly educated with the husbands in the public eye and the wives were in high positions of business and the women were brutal to their husbands afterward physically, mentally and vocally. It was sad in a way.

Never figured it out. I had fun though making them watch while I wrecked their wives. I moved to a different town and never found another willing couple
Old 08-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
Fitness
Registered Member

From talking to a few cuckolds it seems that race adds that taboo edge to the experience because they grew up in a environment where interaction between blacks and whites on a sexual level was a big no no.
Fitness is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
LongleggedLucy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm I guess I have my Quest cut out for me....
finding 2 Alfa Males!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #9
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the "black thing" has to do with the myth that a black man is more well-endowed. The cuckhold wants to feel like he is less of a man and not worthy. The fact that his mistress is being pleasured by a large cock is a turn-on.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Of course there's always the [stereotypical] notion that the black man, heavily muscled with his huge endowment, is the evil, dirty, villainous fiend 'taking advantage' of the innocent, tame, demure white damsel with her husband 'powerless' to stop him, yet is secretly turned on watching his wife be 'taken'.

No other fantasy scenario plays out quite as well, though they may be pretty good in their own right.

Seems like every woman has seen those 1 or 2 white guys that are bigger than most big black guys, but across the board more black guys are possibly bigger than white guys...or something like that.

I can merely speculate, given that I'm not walking around checking cocks and shit.

Besides, it's not like any can be as BEAUTIFUL as mine, anyway.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Fantasy cuckold scenarios are one of my favorites if you have a provider and/or domme who has the verbal skills to taunt and tease about it in a session and spin an exquisitely humiliating, turn-me-the-heck-on tale. The alpha changes depending on the provider or domme's description of the setting. And the client has to give the provider/domme conversational what will trip your trigger ammo...so she doesn't have to hit the improv cold. Oddly enough I've had a couple of providers/dommes offer up a real cuckold setting and I've declined. Seems hotter in my imagination...
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

<<<--------- Bull here that has done it several times. Really enjoyed it too.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

on the other hand, I have a black cuck who likes to see me with virile, dominant white guys.. living out the cuck fantasy the other way also. Go figure.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #14
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

on the other hand I have a black cuck who enjoys seeing me with virile, dominant white men.. thereby living out that same fantasy the other way. go figure.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101577
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #15
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

Captnzen let me know if want your imagination become reality!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnzen View Post
Fantasy cuckold scenarios are one of my favorites if you have a provider and/or domme who has the verbal skills to taunt and tease about it in a session and spin an exquisitely humiliating, turn-me-the-heck-on tale. The alpha changes depending on the provider or domme's description of the setting. And the client has to give the provider/domme conversational what will trip your trigger ammo...so she doesn't have to hit the improv cold. Oddly enough I've had a couple of providers/dommes offer up a real cuckold setting and I've declined. Seems hotter in my imagination...
LadyRed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women