Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Jayhawk69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Spit takers and givers

I *LOVE* drinking a woman's spit. Sadly, not many are willing to spit in my mouth. I can get the occasional stripper to, but she instantly assumes I'm a cop or a very big weirdo and kinda wanders off.

If I had my way, I would have a woman whom wouldn't be allowed to swallow her spit. From the time she arrived to the time she left, any spit she produced would have to be saved up and spat in my mouth (or spit as it comes). The more the better. I love french kissing and will suck the spit off the tongue as well if the woman isn't into just spitting it.

I'm not a submissive by nature, but there's something something hot about a woman's bodily fluids. I haven't graduated to water sports (or blood) yet, but spit and vag juices are where it's at for me, *especially* the spit.

Some day I'll be able to find someone willing to do this. *sigh*

anyone in the Lawrence, KS area?

I nearly forgot to add that I might try spit-swapping back and forth, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer to drink hers
Jayhawk69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I've been caught up in the moment at one point and asked a provider to spit in my mouth. She was kind of taken off guard but did it.
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
X-rated
Account Disabled

I LOVE this as well, either as kind of a dom thing or just sharing the silky slobber that she gets from deep throating me (don't swallow that, share it with me baby!) This is one of my biggest fetishes.
X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
coefficient
BANNED

Right, several have there been a time where I've told the woman to raise up from a sloppy bbbj and give me a DFK. It's very instinctive.
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #5
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand how unappealing this may seem. As I would never want nor allow anyone to spit in my mouth. But I will admit that while in the throws of passion with a date in another state. He quietly asked me to spit in his mouth. At first I though I misheard heard and then he said it again.
granted I'm straddling him and we're enjoying each other. And then I lean in and kiss him. He thought that's all he was getting, was a kiss.
I eased up off his cock. Went and wrapped my mouth around his condom covered cock. Sucked it for a few min. And straddled it again. And as I leaned in to kiss him again, I slowly let spit trickle from my mouth into his.
He literally shook, and busted a nut. It turned him on on something crazy.

And a during our pillow talk and caresses. I leaned in for another kiss. Pulled back as if I were going to move down his body. I nibbled on his lip and slowly spit in his mouth again. He was thrilled.

Now did I enjoy him enjoying his desires being fulfilled by me? Fuck yeah!
Would I want him to spit in my mouth? Hell NO. (esp IF someone has nasty breath) ewwww.
But piss on my ass or nibble on my skin and I'll bust a nut too.
WALDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence70 View Post
I *LOVE* drinking a woman's spit. Sadly, not many are willing to spit in my mouth. I can get the occasional stripper to, but she instantly assumes I'm a cop or a very big weirdo and kinda wanders off.

If I had my way, I would have a woman whom wouldn't be allowed to swallow her spit. From the time she arrived to the time she left, any spit she produced would have to be saved up and spat in my mouth (or spit as it comes). The more the better. I love french kissing and will suck the spit off the tongue as well if the woman isn't into just spitting it.

I'm not a submissive by nature, but there's something something hot about a woman's bodily fluids. I haven't graduated to water sports (or blood) yet, but spit and vag juices are where it's at for me, *especially* the spit.

Some day I'll be able to find someone willing to do this. *sigh*

anyone in the Lawrence, KS area?

I nearly forgot to add that I might try spit-swapping back and forth, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer to drink hers
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

I have haven't done the swapping back and forth but have no issue sharing my spit with you. I enjoy it specially right after BBBJ. Too bad I am not in KS.
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Alex, How about I send you a pair of Ruby Slippers and you just need to wish it... We kansas boys need some lovin to ya know.

Just a thought!
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
X-rated
Account Disabled

X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:52 AM   #9
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Theres definately something erotic about spit
I just prefer to do all the spitting
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #10
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
Theres definately something erotic about spit
I just prefer to do all the spitting
me 2
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

When you are having a really good fuck session and dont want to stop for water it can come in handy.
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #12
enigma878
Valued Poster

Awesome depiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rated View Post
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin50 View Post
Alex, How about I send you a pair of Ruby Slippers and you just need to wish it... We kansas boys need some lovin to ya know.

Just a thought!

I have been thinking a trip outside of TX is in need
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #14
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I find the receiving of spit and this particular thread crazy hot. It's one of my fantasies along with the whole snowball scenario. However, being Howard Hughes germ freaky...it's a tough one to act upon. But it does get my motor running and the Wicked MILF is visiting my area. Oh my...
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #15
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston View Post
I have been thinking a trip outside of TX is in need
If you go to Wichita Kansas you could go to Kansas City Mo, and Springfield Mo. We would love to meet you! KC is a cool town especially if you stay in Westport.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women