Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2019, 09:55 PM   #1
redlobos6
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default My BF Miss Jae

I have only been in the hobby for about two years, but now I think is the time for me to retire from it. I will keep my account and I will most likely comment on a post here and there, but it is highly unlikely I will met any new ladies. I am retiring because I like having a regular and I hate the process of finding another woman that I enjoy both physically and conversationally. My ATF (Nikki Tylor) has retired and so I guess it is time for me to do the same.

This past weekend I started reflecting on my time in the hobby and over the last two years I have had some good times and bad. I have met some crazy people and some amazing people. I have fell in love twice and I have been hurt bad once. I have been excited, and I have been disappointed. What I realize is there has always been ups and downs in my time in the hobby but only one thing was constant during my time and that was my true friendship with Miss Jae.

Miss Jae was one of the first ladies I met and unlike the others I met up unto this point, she was the only lady not out to take advantage of me. In fact she knew I was dumb to the hobby and took me under her wing. She taught me the hobby world's language. I would text her all the time asking her questions about what is a BBBJ, Russian, CG, etc.. ( what now sounds like crazy questions). I remember asking her if I had to actually learn to speak Greek to see some of the ladies..lol. She was very patient with me and always helpful. When I was seriously taken advantage of and had my heart broken, she was there to get me through it. When I had bad days at work she was there. When I had personal family problems she was there. I still remember getting us takeout and sitting there for hours just talking.

Miss Jae is a wonderful provider, but she was more importantly my best friend. I am ashamed to say I was not as good a friend to her as she was to me. In fact, I should have pursued more with Miss Jae, she is truly a good person with a good head on her shoulder and a wonderful heart.

I highly recommend that each of you take the time out this coming weekend and think about who in this hobby has been good to you and what relationship are truly important to you. Let those people know and make sure you always treat them right. Life is short but it is long alone.

Redlobos (The Red Wolf--aka, the lone wolf).
redlobos6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:08 AM   #2
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Good luck my brother. Nice post.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:18 AM   #3
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nooooo :-(
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 07:53 PM   #4
Katerina Nash
Account Disabled

User ID: 440517

So you’re retiring because of Niki ?
Katerina Nash is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #5
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Most of us have retired several times over the years.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:42 PM   #6
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wtf noooo!! You can't retire on us babe. You are a perfect gentleman with a giant heart. Plus you're fun to play with. Who else will bring me boudin when I come to town next month? I'm extremely happy that you have a friend in miss jae however. It doesn't surprise me that you took the time to give her props. That's the type of person you are.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM   #7
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Luck on your Journey in life and I hope it’s filled with a abundance of happiness.
Hopefully you meet the one someday that values you as much as you value them xoxo
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 06:06 AM   #8
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

And here i am.. thunking it was me.. lmaof. Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women