Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Does ethnicity play a roll in the type of providers who require a security deposit?

Does ethnicity play a roll in the type of providers who require a security deposit?

I paid a security deposit to three different gals and they were all AA.

Yesterday I contacted another three AA providers and every single one of them required a security deposit.

There were multiple providers who commented on the Eccie security deposit threads that require a deposit to book an appointment.

With the exception of one, they were all AA.

Is this a cultural thing? Is just a random coincidence? Is it because their pimps force them to? Is it because they have a high percentage of dudes that run when they open the door?

Please help me understand because I really want to do something taboo and screw an AA hooker without having to pay a security deposit.

Before any of you hookers get mouthy and throw the race card let me remind you of your behavior that's going to keep you from going to heaven.

The vast majority of hookers refuse to see AA dudes. The highest percentage of refusals are from the AA prostitutes.

Any hooker who refuses to see an AA male is a terrible human being. It shouldn't even be your decision.

If you are open for business you should NOT be allowed to say no to AA men.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 12:27 PM   #2
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

With 90% or more of adds being scams I would just avoid it. There rund the scam adds with all types. That way there have something you like.
You like AA or would not be contacted them there fore you ran a cross a AA who a scammer. If you like 1/4 ton white woman with fecal matter stuff rolls I bet you find a scam add. I personally only look At a AA if she 9.5 plus vs a milf whitey there for more likely to find a scam add.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #3
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IS THIS REAL? Are you serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Does ethnicity play a roll in the type of providers who require a security deposit?

Yesterday I contacted another three AA providers and every single one of them required a security deposit.

There were multiple providers who commented on the Eccie security deposit threads that require a deposit to book an appointment.

Is this a cultural thing? Is just a random coincidence? Is it because their pimps force them to? Is it because they have a high percentage of dudes that run when they open the door?

Please help me understand because I really want to do something taboo and screw an AA hooker without having to pay a security deposit.

Before any of you hookers get mouthy and throw the race card let me remind you of your behavior that's going to keep you from going to heaven.

Since you’re convinced that we’re all going to hell… Would you not be right there along with us? Yes. I am One of the mouthy !ones that you speak of

The vast majority of hookers refuse to see AA dudes. The highest percentage of refusals are from the AA prostitutes.

Any hooker who refuses to see an AA male is a terrible human being. It shouldn't even be your decision.

I don’t believe there are very many reading your post that are forced into this. But even so, there is not a soul on this earth that should not be allowed the Choice of who they see. I cannot even believe that you wrote that !

Was this whole post about getting a rise out of someone? You have made it very clear that you absolutely have zero respect for any of the ladies on here. I can’t believe even with the deposit that someone would see you.

Cheers and be safe.

Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #4
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I'm certain this thread will go south real fast. I'm guessing you're basing you're research on just your city? Hiw did you conduct your research?

[QUOTE]If you are open for business you should NOT be allowed to say no to AA men./QUOTE]

Wow.....good luck with that.

If a woman has such a policy, regardless of how you feel, why wouldn't you just move on?

For the sake of arguement, let's say SHE, truly doesn't enjoy the company of AA, how well do you think a visit would go if she were to see you?

Just my 2 cents.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #5
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm pretty certain that the op is a racist, Most if not all of his reviews are of amps. Then he tries to attack others that go to them by saying they are supporting traffickers if they see them. Then he makes thinly veiled comments about "them people" and never gets called out.
boomer32514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 03:21 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

some of y'all need to replace your Troll meters.. these two lines gave it away that this is a Troll.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 04:27 PM   #7
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

Deposits IMO have nothing to do with race. One with previous history, behavior, attitude towards providers and screening.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayzen View Post
IS THIS REAL? Are you serious?
Brayzen,

Forgive me if I am wrong--I do not come on here a lot any more--but I assume you have not read a lot of TT's posts. There are reasons many posters do not take him seriously. There are reasons people used to call him Troll Top, Tiny Twig, and other descriptive terms--far be it from me to claim those references were kind, but obviously a number of people thought they were apt.

He appears to have a single goal in life, and that is to annoy. Other posters have the same goal, but somehow TT is given more latitude than some others to do so, reference his threatening comment "Please help me understand because I really want to do something taboo and screw an AA hooker without having to pay a security deposit." or his previous threats to the board as a whole that he was actively working with LE to get people who worked in or visited massage parlors. I doubt others would be allowed to threaten to rip off a provider, or threaten to work with LE, and survive unscathed. In that sense TT is "different". He may be different in other ways as well, but that is something I do not know.

You should always assume that his posts, especially when he starts a thread, are intended for his own amusement rather than intellectual discourse. That way you will be less likely to fall into a troll's swamp. A bit of advice whether he is a real troll or not is that trolls are best treated by mocking them and laughing at them. Most trolls tend to be people who relish getting others upset--if you laugh at them instead it usually really frustrates them--though they will claim the opposite. Of course if you do not believe TT is a troll, then you should not taunt him by mocking him. That is your decision based upon your evaluation of the worth of his words.

Another thing that trolls do is make up stats. Then twist those stats to supposedly "prove" their point of view. Again, not all stats are fictitious, but gentle readers such as you need to assess a poster's claims and see if they hold together.

For example, if someone shouts,
"Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit."
as in https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2665735

and then follow up with "I paid a security deposit to three different gals and they were all AA." in their initial post in this thread. Well, many people would read those and deduce that the poster was either confused, lying, or has difficulty with the English language. None of those might be true, but many would probably be inclined to think such thoughts.

So in closing, when anyone earns a nickname that includes some form of "Troll", it is probably best to read their posts skeptically. But then on here, that is likely good advice for all posts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 04:57 PM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hes trolling treetop!!

stalker

bahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hes trolling treetop!!

stalker

bahahahahahahaha
Nonsense. I was having a polite--and hopefully informative--conversation with Brayzen. Nothing more.

I even showed great respect for his insightful posts by quoting a couple of them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #11
Naomitx
Naughty Naomi

User ID: 498998
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You've just been having a good time on the boards hmm? Honestly you seem more of a troll than anything, and that's why anything you say doesn't matter. Maybe people require a deposit from YOU because of the things you say. I don't require one, but I definitely would with you considering the things you say. But that would also never happen. I normally avoid these posts, but this was disgusting.

Quote:

Cheers and be safe.

Naomitx is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:03 PM   #12
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Brayzen,

Forgive me if I am wrong--I do not come on here a lot any more--but I assume you have not read a lot of TT's posts. There are reasons many posters do not take him seriously. There are reasons people used to call him Troll Top, Tiny Twig, and other descriptive terms--far be it from me to claim those references were kind, but obviously a number of people thought they were apt.

He appears to have a single goal in life, and that is to annoy. Other posters have the same goal, but somehow TT is given more latitude than some others to do so, reference his threatening comment "Please help me understand because I really want to do something taboo and screw an AA hooker without having to pay a security deposit." or his previous threats to the board as a whole that he was actively working with LE to get people who worked in or visited massage parlors. I doubt others would be allowed to threaten to rip off a provider, or threaten to work with LE, and survive unscathed. In that sense TT is "different". He may be different in other ways as well, but that is something I do not know.

You should always assume that his posts, especially when he starts a thread, are intended for his own amusement rather than intellectual discourse. That way you will be less likely to fall into a troll's swamp. A bit of advice whether he is a real troll or not is that trolls are best treated by mocking them and laughing at them. Most trolls tend to be people who relish getting others upset--if you laugh at them instead it usually really frustrates them--though they will claim the opposite. Of course if you do not believe TT is a troll, then you should not taunt him by mocking him. That is your decision based upon your evaluation of the worth of his words.

Another thing that trolls do is make up stats. Then twist those stats to supposedly "prove" their point of view. Again, not all stats are fictitious, but gentle readers such as you need to assess a poster's claims and see if they hold together.

For example, if someone shouts,
"Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit."
as in https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2665735

and then follow up with "I paid a security deposit to three different gals and they were all AA." in their initial post in this thread. Well, many people would read those and deduce that the poster was either confused, lying, or has difficulty with the English language. None of those might be true, but many would probably be inclined to think such thoughts.

So in closing, when anyone earns a nickname that includes some form of "Troll", it is probably best to read their posts skeptically. But then on here, that is likely good advice for all posts.
I only going to say TWO things!

1. If science analyzed your brain it would be determined to about 50% Einstein, 35% Ancient Philosopher, and 30% Harvard PhD.

B. There is a big difference between being rich and wealthy just like there is a big difference between being smart and wise. The only one word that can describe you are wisewealthy, nice, and a distinguished ladies man.

3. If you were a car you would be a Tesla.

I realize how smart you are so there is no way I can respond without possibly giving the impression that I might have a little idiot in my brain.

4. I don't get special latitudeanel treatment.

Based on the other replies it seems that some of you don't realize the intent of my thread.

I've yet to let others know who I am on P411 because some just don't get it.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #13
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No comment on thread subject itself, but I don't require deposits!
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:47 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
I only going to say TWO things!

1. If science analyzed your brain it would be determined to about 50% Einstein, 35% Ancient Philosopher, and 30% Harvard PhD.

B. There is a big difference between being rich and wealthy just like there is a big difference between being smart and wise. The only one word that can describe you are wisewealthy, nice, and a distinguished ladies man.

3. If you were a car you would be a Tesla.

I realize how smart you are so there is no way I can respond without possibly giving the impression that I might have a little idiot in my brain.

4. I don't get special latitudeanel treatment.

Based on the other replies it seems that some of you don't realize the intent of my thread.

I've yet to let others know who I am on P411 because some just don't get it.
Clearly, there is much in there to ponder.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:24 AM   #15
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Threads like these are examples of the difference between clients and hobbyist.
I will demonstrate on a separate thread when I catch a free moment.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women