Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2019, 09:14 AM   #1
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Out call?

K this is an honest question that I don't get or understand.
And I don't mean to sound like a tight wad or anything just asking for an explanation.
Most things in life are market driven etc. You receive more for paying more.

So why do providers ask for extra $s for the out call date? It saves them the expense of room etc. Unless it is way out of the way like flying to your location out of town something like that. And yes I have done it on occasions! Yea I have rented a room and had them at my place.

If they visit you at your location either a hotel room or your home.

So in a nut shell, why is the rate jacked up (raised) for out call vs in call?
Why don't it save you the cost of the room? Get deducted from date?

What is the extra charge about?

Just askin and thnx in advance all for reply's.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:50 AM   #2
tinman483
Valued Poster

And yes I see the added risk if you have never met before!
Old 10-01-2019, 10:53 AM   #3
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie do you really think that a companion wakes up in the morning and says to her cat, “hmmm. Need to make some money today, 10-1. Sooooo, how? Where? Oh I’m so confused!”

The ladies who date are fully aware that they don’t have to Uber or drive their selves to any seedy looking apartment, condo, house, or cheap motel. So then; our girls says, I could go ahead and book a room just in case someone calls, or maybe do an incall here, where I live. But of course outcall is more expensive; car payment, insurance, tires, maintenance. It also includes her travel time to you, and for her to leave and go elsewhere. To me, outcalls would be a nightmare in this traffic and I’d be stressed the whole time with GPS and getting there on time. A NCNS can ruin a lady’s whole week, especially if it was long distance.
Or a CC to use Uber.

But I’ve never done an outcall. I don’t travel either. I would rather be in my own safe environment where only I know where the cute little pink pearl handled revolver, stun gun, and knives are. And an extra phone under a pillow. It DOES save money, of course, to use your home as an incall. Worked great for me almost 9 years. But it must be a true LOW Volume lady, to not attract suspicion. But nothing wrong with a horny, hot woman who dates maybe 1-2 boyfriends a day, 4-6 days a week. If I screen well, of course I feel comfortable with having a blind date at my apartment. But I can’t control someone else’s environment, or extra company I might find on an outcall. PLUS tin, outcalls are just a pain in the butt! With getting lost (raises hand), packing a bag with lingerie, hair and makeup products, and potentially running into one our finest’s favourite ways to set up an all night sting at a big hotel. Getting guys and girls. No 50 in my apartment, unless I knew the officer had booked a session. I kind of stayed in touch with a few guys when my first hubby left Dallas PD. (To become an ordained minister, lol! And marry my best friend and his partner!)

But many well respected, professional ladies have a home AND an incall. A 2nd apartment is safer and much cheaper than a daily hotel. And many ladies share their incall with others, FT, PT, daily, hourly, however they work it out. We stay in touch with each other. I’ve rented mine out several times every year since 2011. No issues. But I’m careful and screen them well and ask them about their screening methods too.

I never wanted a 2nd apartment or hotel room. I like having my things around me, not having to pack up for a date. And when my date leaves, I’m home! Bubble bath break.

I recently got married, but I was a single woman when I provided. Family at home is certainly a good reason to have your own hotel or incall. Many women provide outcall only, for family at home.

But yeah, sorry about the snarkiness at first, lol! Your place or mine? has always been part of the lingo. But WHERE they choose to date and incall vs outcall, seems to be something known from the start. My comfort level was only at home. And an overnight or weekend trip with a good regular client. I don’t drive, hate traffic here, but Uber is inexpensive. Cars are not. I wouldn’t drive to anywhere in the DFW area to meet an outcall, without adding 50-100 onto the standard fee. And only offering 60 minutes and up, the more hours booked, the more I’d be interested in getting myself to you.

I truly don’t understand when I read a review that says “Hula Chippie ripped me off! She met me outside the hotel, I gave her the cash for the room and parked and waited for her to tell me she was ready and what room #. She never did, darn it.” That Hula Chippie is a bad one. Stay away.

Lol! Just got back from Honolulu at 5:30 am Sunday morning. Not sure of the day now, but I’m awake and on Dallas time I think. Got laied in Hawaii of course, awesome luau with hula dancers and a huge buried piggie.

The Game. OG’s, hustlers, just might rob you blind if you don’t have the sense to do your own research and screening. And if she needs money for a room, go in together and secure room. If you like her and trust her, let her keep it until morning. If it’s a fairly nice place and you wouldn’t trust her not to run train and weed until the cops are called about 4:20 am, then just keep the door card in your pants, no explanation needed. Don’t overtrust a stranger who may know exactly how to get rid of a mini fridge and microwave in S Dallas, and then the room is in your name. Pay cash or use CC for incidentals then quickly close out bill after she is gone.

Sorry so long. Kinda sorry. New hubby at work and the phone is keeping my left hand warm. There’s over 4 carats of ice in 24 K gold on one of my fingers.

GK
Just an ordinary happy homemaker.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #4
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just re read your original post, tinny, about her hotel room is her incall. True. That’s one reason I’m always confused when a client says he paid for the room and they met at hotel. I don’t know if that’s an incall or outcall, Pretty sweet deal to get your regular fee plus a free room for 24 hours. So I guess it’s up to the young couple to decide if she keeps room, or he deducts the $ from her rate. IF a client who has prepaid for a room in cash and the lady actually goes into lobby and checks in, not out the side door. Don’t be handing out no hard cold cash to a strange ho bag in a hotel parking lot! Choose wisely tinny. DFW ladies are the very best; bar none. And yes ladies, get yourself a permanent incall and relax. Have rates for incall/outcall listed prominently on your website and your location; emphasize a discount with a 40 per cent deposit. Cancellation fee should be no fee required if cancelled 24 hours or more in advance. At 12 hrs before, cancellation fee is 50 per cent, and less than 12 hours full rate is due, if you ever wish to be considered for another invitation.

Ciao!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 01:14 PM   #5
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

The simple answer for charging an outcall fee is because they can.

Prostitution is an illegal activity and doesn't follow traditional business models.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:11 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

its to pay the expanse of casing the place for a home evasion
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:19 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

some gals think its more of a safety issue..gas expense..time expense,etc

as for me..I dont do outcall...but if I did it would only be to a repeat and no extra charge
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:34 PM   #8
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy View Post
The simple answer for charging an outcall fee is because they can.

Prostitution is an illegal activity and doesn't follow traditional business models.
I run a legit repair business, if you bring the repair to my shop I’m not going to charge you a service call. It’s all about time to me. The further you are from my shop the more I’m going to charge. I see no difference if I want a companion to come to my house, versus me going to see her at her incall.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:51 PM   #9
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very low volume, and entertain in my home. It’s a private upscale discreet residence. Because of the nature of my RW businesses that I own, even if I did see more than one gentleman a day, no one would think anything of it. But I am one who charges more for out calls. I rarely do an out call. That’s probably in part due to the higher donation, but mostly because it’s my preference. It’s very easy to entertain in my own home, my surroundings, where I’m comfortable. Like the ladies before me have said, it’s just a lot more simple to entertain in my home. If it is one of my regular gentlemen, and it’s more convenient for them, I will do an out call.
I think that my screening is very stringent. A lot of gentlemen are not comfortable giving some of the information that I require. I believe my screening process alone is a deterrent. Which, that’s fine with me. Safety comes first, always. If one makes it past the screening, I prefer they come to me. It simply takes more time to do an outcall.
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I do remodels of hotels I a front line labor. I never tell or tell I know what up. I avoid a hotel that work at for years just to be safe but see a lot. A pump can have 4 woman to room doing rotation calls many walk out in T dress rest of way. For a pump to drive her to you place in a 84 Cadillac with 22inch tires takes up lot time but most there dudes pay full price I guess and the exter.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 04:49 AM   #11
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most likely for gas, ride share or look at it like half of room cost! But its a grey area with question because what if you live far from provider? Over an hour? Every situation is different! I provide nothing but outcalls , I'll mention extra tip for gas! But I dont tax extra money! I dont travel over 40miles either! Long distance different story!
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #12
tinman483
Valued Poster

Sry I just thot I might learn something that a provider deals with the a client don't have to deal with!
Except the make up (at least most guys don't bring that stuff along LOL) if their in call is a room and not home,apartment etc.
It sounds like we all deal with the same quirks in life?

And no again I'm not crying about it just askin!
Each session has it's pros and cons!
Thnx all
Old 10-09-2019, 11:45 PM   #13
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I live in a secure building in a condo. It has video security so I can see all areas of the building. 90% of my encounters have been outcall. I only have paid more once and I have a lot more encounters than what I have listed on here. If you treat them right and maybe give them a tip if they deserve it there is never a dollar issue. I also protect myself from girls showing up that are not the girl in the ad because if they lie from the get go I don't want to see them so I can tell them through a speaker that I don't want to see them and they are not in the building yet.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #14
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I live in a secure building in a condo. It has video security so I can see all areas of the building. 90% of my encounters have been outcall. I only have paid more once and I have a lot more encounters than what I have listed on here. If you treat them right and maybe give them a tip if they deserve it there is never a dollar issue. I also protect myself from girls showing up that are not the girl in the ad because if they lie from the get go I don't want to see them so I can tell them through a speaker that I don't want to see them and they are not in the building yet.
Lol that's cold Burk. But I too hate the false ads that are posted all over the place, so I would probably be doing the same thing if I lived in a building like your's.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 03:38 PM   #15
Nerdfun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I may be a bit of a novice in the hobby compared to most, but only my very first time was it not the girl in the pictures, and even then, she was still quite good looking - just not the actual girl int he ads. There were other reasons for it being not a great experience, but ever since then - I always do a lot of research and I haven't been disappointed yet. My one review does not reflect the actual number of encounters I have had, besides the first one, both before that were not from ECCIE (well, one had reviews here, and my experience was on par with the positive reviews, the no reviews in no way were accurate with my actual experience, and I continued to repeat - I'm like that, I'd rather find a good one and repeat than try every option out there.) Maybe I miss some good ones by doing that, but as my only real chance is on business trips I have limited time and I'd rather repeat a good experience than waste an evening. If I ever get back to any of the places I've been, first one I'll look up is whomever I was seeing in that city, that's how satisfied I've been.
Nerdfun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women