Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2022, 07:46 AM   #1
EvaReign
TheExecutiveMistress

User ID: 554600
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hello from Huntsville…

I was just looking thru boards and wishing they were fun and active like they used to be.

I am curious if there is anyone interested in topic discussions so we can all get reacquainted. I have a private group in a different setting and I have enjoyed that but I would like to maybe meet more people.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 66DC2DAA-8D61-4A3B-911B-2A618176B419.jpeg (32.4 KB, 344 views)
EvaReign is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 08:04 AM   #2
BhamRebel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hey, Eva! It’s been a while. PM me about your private group in another setting. Would love to join the discussion.
BhamRebel is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 08:59 AM   #3
EvaReign
TheExecutiveMistress

My ECCIE Reviews

I will. But we could do discussions here too. Pick a hobby related topic that we can post and learn from others experiences. Not sure how often we can post on here or if it’s just adds that are limited but a topic a week might be fun…
Old 06-22-2022, 09:30 AM   #4
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Love to be an active part of any such discussions. Anyplace. I'm glad to see you taking the leading interest. Thanks, ER.

I've been a member of ASPD in some form since 2008. I've seen lots of changes. I agree with you, sure would like to see some things return to the way they were. There was a certain playfulness, a genteel culture, that is gone now. I'm sure I know part of the reasons why but for the most part, I don't. Two ladies I met during that time I'm still friends with today--and I haven't seen them in over 10 years.

All the best.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 12:33 PM   #5
CrurrentSit
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Personally, I wish there was a good alternative to Usasexguide boards…the newbies unknowingly feed law enforcement information, and the admins evict anyone who calls for discretion because they don’t want to limit posts and possible clicks to their paid advertisers. There are encounter reports here, but just not as active and easy to use.
CS
CrurrentSit is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 05:03 PM   #6
Lee O’Mally
Blessed w/ a big button!

User ID: 582569
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Eva��

The idea of having some discussion threads about all kinds of topics for everybody to join in sounds amazing! There used to be a board I was on in South Florida that had all kinds of amazing topics that people chimed in on.

I will keep an eye on any potential threads you start and I would love to partake in them!

I recently moved to Huntsville Alabama and I have met some amazing people here, you included!

Lee O’Mally
Lee O’Mally is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 05:58 PM   #7
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

User ID: 368755
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m so glad you are enjoying Huntsville. It was amazing meeting you Huntsville is lucky to have another wonderful lady��
Mi11ybbwcutie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:13 PM   #8
EvaReign
TheExecutiveMistress

My ECCIE Reviews

I love when the girls come out to play…. I meant chat!!!
Old 06-28-2022, 04:39 PM   #9
Slimguy619
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWriter View Post
Love to be an active part of any such discussions. Anyplace. I'm glad to see you taking the leading interest. Thanks, ER.

I've been a member of ASPD in some form since 2008. I've seen lots of changes. I agree with you, sure would like to see some things return to the way they were. There was a certain playfulness, a genteel culture, that is gone now. I'm sure I know part of the reasons why but for the most part, I don't. Two ladies I met during that time I'm still friends with today--and I haven't seen them in over 10 years.

All the best.
What ever ended up happening to ADSP? I remember using that resource on the west coast roughly around the same timeframe.
Slimguy619 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 05:30 PM   #10
Lee O’Mally
Blessed w/ a big button!

User ID: 582569
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
I’m so glad you are enjoying Huntsville. It was amazing meeting you Huntsville is lucky to have another wonderful lady��
Hey beautiful!!!

It was so great meeting you as well and thank you for the kind words and I cannot wait to hang out with you sexy women again soon!!!
Lee O’Mally is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 08:41 PM   #11
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimguy619 View Post
What ever ended up happening to ADSP? I remember using that resource on the west coast roughly around the same timeframe.
I really couldn't tell you. In part because most of my composing and editing was done by Gentleman Jack in those days. There was some issue that necessitated a name change but seems like the owners handled it reasonably well and the platform stayed pretty stable while the transition was made to the emperor's new clothes. Might have been down for awhile, I really can't remember.

I love it around here, always have. It might not be perfect but it is consistent and well run and better than any competitor. I plan to stay.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:09 AM   #12
Caracter
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrurrentSit View Post
Personally, I wish there was a good alternative to Usasexguide boards…the newbies unknowingly feed law enforcement information, and the admins evict anyone who calls for discretion because they don’t want to limit posts and possible clicks to their paid advertisers. There are encounter reports here, but just not as active and easy to use.
CS

I'll go ahead and sound like the "old Guy"...Back in my day there were quite a few good boards, as is this one. Some of them were regional, we had a couple of good ones in the geographical Southeast. Plenty of daily banter, and you pretty much had breaking news as it happened. I was fairly active but had to drop to the wayside for personal health issues. Now I wish I could remember the ones we had...
Caracter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 09:23 AM   #13
jacobc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I don’t know of any good boards for normal convo. Of course I’m guilty as heck of just coming to these boards cause I’m a horny dude so I think of these board primarily for the hobby. I do like getting on Reddit and reading boards on there though.
jacobc is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 11:15 AM   #14
opaguy77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

i need in that group
opaguy77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women