Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160352
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #31
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice advice, Anita. Thumbs up.

Liz
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #32
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
I dont think its a joke at all..I think its sad that facebook itself allows loopholes... you constantly have to make sure your settings are secure..and make sure you dont have any types of tele numbers listed that you want to keep private..nor emails..nor anything you can link with this biz to your civy biz..including clients...or birth dates..

..keep checking you account there lynn..make sure your secure and tight as you possibly can be..facebook is again updating..so recheck your security account there..i do it once month like a homebound preacher!!!

..in no way am I trying to make lite of the situation..

keep checking your accounts once a month..and be very careful about mixing the grey area here with your civy area..and dont mix the clients...keep them sep..regardless how they offer to help your civy biz...it's just best and keeps honest folk honest...
as some one said this was good!!!!!! And it is good.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #33
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lynn you have finally seen what I have experienced It sucks. Well at least the client stalkers are much more less threatening than the lady stalkers . . .they are crazy lol!!!
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:37 AM   #34
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

I too am sorry for you Lynn...Another reason why I think FB is just farcebook, with "artificial" friends. I have a FB account but never post, but just keep tract of family and "true" friends...Too many stupid people on FB who think that they are all that, looking for the juiciest gossip! No thanks! Keep me anonymous in this world! I hope that you can get some sort of damage control on the situation Lynn!
Sam54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #35
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam54 View Post
I too am sorry for you Lynn...Another reason why I think FB is just farcebook, with "artificial" friends. I have a FB account but never post, but just keep tract of family and "true" friends...Too many stupid people on FB who think that they are all that, looking for the juiciest gossip! No thanks! Keep me anonymous in this world! I hope that you can get some sort of damage control on the situation Lynn!

I dont have a problem with FB, yes I know people are fake etc its a social networking site, thats how it is. They have not bothered me on my real facebook just business. Business pages dont have the security features like a regular FB nor can I filter who friends me nor do I have time to try and go through 100's of requests a week. I can go delete and block after the fact. Im always up on the latest security features, Im very savvy in that way. I even figured out the loop holes with Fb security..

Regardless its gone beyond facebook, it started before fb. I can track things its just a matter of time.. who ever it is took the time to dig around and find me, just to fuck with me. I guess it gets them off? I dont understand the point.. I know not everyone likes me but come on I dont go and just fuck with people.. My gut tells me its a member here. I hope they just let this go and not continue. Leave it alone as I can make the time and have the money to peruse it further and Id rather not, just let it go.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #36
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

It only takes one member acting like an asshat to ruin it for everyone. Whoever it is, man-up and leave the lady alone!
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #37
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

This is beyond unfortunate and something I've encountered having the hobby and real life line blurred. Best wishes Lynn, I don't think the guy completely understand who he's messing with
stuckinsyracuse is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:32 AM   #38
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
.. My gut tells me its a member here..

Then "out" that person, Lynn. Give the rest of the community the chance to ostracize the person as well.

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Lynn you have finally seen what I have experienced It sucks. Well at least the client stalkers are much more less threatening than the lady stalkers . . .they are crazy lol!!!
so true
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #40
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Then "out" that person, Lynn. Give the rest of the community the chance to ostracize the person as well.

elg......
I wont out in public, thats not how I play.. and I dont know for sure yet.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #41
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
I wont out in public, thats not how I play.. and I dont know for sure yet.
If you think you have it figured out, I'd recommend you actually talk to the person to double check before outing him(/her).

It is the decent thing to do before spewing the hate all over someone and if you find out you were mistaken, taking it back is difficult for many reasons.

But if you've got a stalker fucking with you, by all means let the providers know at a minimum.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #42
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
If you think you have it figured out, I'd recommend you actually talk to the person to double check before outing him(/her).

It is the decent thing to do before spewing the hate all over someone and if you find out you were mistaken, taking it back is difficult for many reasons.

But if you've got a stalker fucking with you, by all means let the providers know at a minimum.

I wont spew until I have facts, I dont play like that. I wont even out them in public there are other avenues. Im against outing unless its Really necessary. (rape/violence) I'll let know who I need to when the time comes.

I hope it ends here and now.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #43
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
The biggest point in this thread is step the fuck off a ladies personal life....

Stop hunting and fishing for who we are. You have driven enough ladies off this board, UTR, new persona, their afraid to post, etc.
I know of at least 2 who have gone UTR because of this, and I find it very sad. But this applies to ALL of us. I recently discovered that an "anonymous" email account and user ID that I had been using was very easily traced back to my real life. Quite disturbing.... but not all that surprising. We all accept a certain amount of risk by doing what we chose to do. Still, it is disturbing to hear how common this is.

We all need to have ZERO tolerance for this. There are rules on this site about "outing" people. Please make sure that we all follow them. But again.... ZERO tolerance. Just make sure that you do not get yourself in trouble by wrongly accusing someone or "outing" them as payback.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #44
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
We all need to have ZERO tolerance for this. There are rules on this site about "outing" people. Please make sure that we all follow them. But again.... ZERO tolerance. Just make sure that you do not get yourself in trouble by wrongly accusing someone or "outing" them as payback.
That's the problem, it is rule on THIS SITE. THIS SITE is not the end all, be all of this hobby. The mods are not hobby police. Nothing can be done within the bounds of this board other than banning someone, and we all know how well that works. Now I agree, the rule should be a given for everyone involved in the hobby, not a board rule. That us why sometimes the only way to keep things in check is to fight back with equal or sometimes greater weapons to prevent "asshats" from pulling this crap.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #45
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

lynn sorry to hear this is happening to you. when i read your first post all i could think was are you serious. it amazes me that there are people that lack both respect and common sense. i dont understand why i person would feel the need to stalk some one to find out more about the person. if the person wanted another person to know things they would tell them. plus with this hobby we have images in our heads about providers. why would you want to dig in to her life to find out you image of her might be wrong. outing a person is against the rules but i think if there is definitive proof. then it should be let known. i agree with NB though you would need to make sure all proof is there. i hope every thing turns out for the better for you and that the person doing this find some common sense and mans up and do the right thing. as they say common sense is not always so common.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women