Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #31
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

99% of the time any girl who cares about her image should NOT rely on clients or friends to take their pictures. recipe for disaster at worst, and just plain lousy photos at best.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #32
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
99% of the time any girl who cares about her image should NOT rely on clients or friends to take their pictures. recipe for disaster at worst, and just plain lousy photos at best.
I totally agree
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #33
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post

I agree or they will all just be of your vagina lol
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #34
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
I agree or they will all just be of your vagina lol
I charge extra to shoot pink. Tasteful is always more alluring.
Guest053013-01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #35
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

looking through the business services section today I can definitely see where something is needed to give the providers access to the REAL photographers...from guys who will shoot for "free" to the ones who can't even take the time to photoshop themselves out of the image (and claim to be genuine professionals but they are not wearing a shirt in their sample image....hmmm yeah...genuine - whatever the hell that means), to the guys wanting to build modeling portfolios but instead of going to modelmayhem or some other site they come to eccie but of course there is "nothing expected from the providers at all in exchange for their free photoshoot"...some providers may take these guys up on the offers and they may be satisfied with below par images for their showcases, but for the ones that are truly looking for professionals, that want to invest in professional images for their showcases, websites, etc., I really think there should be something easier for them to find access to the photographers - as it's been said before the IMAGE is what sells...you can describe yourself as vividly as you want but the thing that gets you work first and foremost are the images.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
john_deere
Valued Poster

i don't know why they even bother, poppy. after all, i am the most talented, most genuine taker of the best photos wherever i am!!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #37
poppy71
Valued Poster

but john I have to ask, is your medium mostly abstract ...roflmao
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #38
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Personally i think its a bad idea , there would be all sorts of issues to address the main one i see is you post a photo in the showcase of a non provider legit model . Some hobbyist recognizes her and trys to set up an appointment to hobby with her saying he seen her photo on here . Thats going to get the Photographer in a world of hot water , and if shes signed to an agency its going to bring lawyers straight to here looking to make some cash via civil judgements . Even if you have a full model release without a "no adult site" clause and the Federal 2257 Form for the model would you really want to risk the hassles and your professional reputation with other models ?
If you only post provider photos it wouldnt be so bad but we all know the honor system does not work very well on these boards when it comes to posting , if it did we would have no need for Mods .
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #39
poppy71
Valued Poster

If you look at the ads in the business services section that is already happening....there are a bunch of photographers that advertise to providers that use non-provider photos in their marketing both here and on their websites...I've seen everything from models to magazine girls in some of the ads and no one has said anything about it or made an issue out of it. I personally think that if you shoot providers then you should market to them with other provider photos because it is typically a different type of shoot especially if she can't show her face but the bigger picture is showcasing the professionals vs. those that just want to shoot for "trade" and have nothing to offer that is marketable.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #40
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaStang View Post
Personally i think its a bad idea , there would be all sorts of issues to address the main one i see is you post a photo in the showcase of a non provider legit model . Some hobbyist recognizes her and trys to set up an appointment to hobby with her saying he seen her photo on here . Thats going to get the Photographer in a world of hot water , and if shes signed to an agency its going to bring lawyers straight to here looking to make some cash via civil judgements . Even if you have a full model release without a "no adult site" clause and the Federal 2257 Form for the model would you really want to risk the hassles and your professional reputation with other models ?
If you only post provider photos it wouldnt be so bad but we all know the honor system does not work very well on these boards when it comes to posting , if it did we would have no need for Mods .
darwinism.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #41
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As much as I enjoy seeing good photography, I doubt it would make much of a difference. The providers who use pro photographers will keep using them the ones who don't won't. And despite the ever present adds in the business section there will always be those who post asking about where to find a photographer.

If the band width is no problem I say go for it, but don't expect it to do much for business, and don't be surprised if many amateur shutter bugs want to post there as well.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #42
Tex7413
Registered Member

I think it's a great idea.
I'm a photographer in the Dallas TX area.
I love collaborating with photographers, clients and models.
Tex7413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:58 AM   #43
horny2795
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarElektra View Post
I think is is a great idea. It would make it so much easier for us providers to find reputable photographers in our area. I think we should get as many providers as possible to join this cause and maybe we can get something done about it.
Star. I'd love to shoot for you and anyone else in the area.
horny2795 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #44
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Personally, giving photographers some sort of status and showcases, is really anti thethical to what this board is about.

There really hasn't been any problem with girls finding professional photographers using the boards "buisness section" or word of mouth.

I think there are some girls who go to A Hobbyist with a camera, and are disappointed with their photos and seek out a professional.

But, as been mentioned earlier the hassles that can arise from having non provider photos listed with your work.

Just make sure your links to your website are listed on your profile and posted in the business area

I would be for a buisness section where those professional photographers can post.....Simply posting an ad and not creating a thread or allowing addtional comments on it.

Or a banner can be purchased as well.

I am sure this idea in some form can be workable. But, not high on the priority list of things that need to get done at the moment. But, who knows
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 AM   #45
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Ike, I totally agree that photographers should use images of providers in their ads. Showcase shoots are a different type of shoot than model shoots and non-provider photos should be kept to a minimum. If you are just starting to market to providers then of course you need something to show and if you have the models consent to use her images on the site then that's fine but once you have shot with a provider or two than that is what should be used.

The problem with what you stated is that it is a problem for many of the providers to find professionals to work with - that is the reason I started this thread - as a photographer who works with providers on a regular basis I hear it all the time about how difficult it is for them to find someone who is not trying to get a freebie and who will treat them like a client and not a party girl. It's one of those things that if you're not in our shoes then it's hard to know what we hear.

I don't know what issues are a high priority for the site and at this point I do see that those in charge don't feel this is a high priority but like any other business - and with the annoying amount of banners and popups that have ventured onto the site and with all the mods saying we should get banners then yes, the site is a business for someone so it should listen to it's members/customers/clients.

Hell, like I said before, it was a suggestion and that's what this section is for so I posted it. It's not likely going to happen anytime soon so I'll leave it alone.

One other suggestion is that since there is no particular place for the photographers and many of the providers don't know about the business services section, can the mods allow photographers to post in the coed sections when they travel - some areas allow it and some don't and that is the section where the providers do know about and where they tend to post that they are looking for a photographer more than any other section....again, just another suggestion.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women