Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2024, 04:40 PM   #16
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Only in murica can a felon become prez. Ok got it!
Trumpf benefitting from the maga deep state uniparty swamp
Here a bit of news you evidently can’t grasp, you hoping, crying whining doesn’t make someone a felon. Please say you are aware of that FACT
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #17
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You really believe this shit, don’t you.?
It is simply beyond comprehension some of the rage rants. Some folks need more coffee with their Morning Joe
Old 03-04-2024, 04:45 PM   #18
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible.
Predictable and rigged. The man has 91 indictments. Escaped 2 impeachments only by 2 narrow senate votes.
Trump is the swamp. Him and magas are the uniparty whose stance is with us or against us. Speak up against us your career is over.
Their blue print is mein kampf. Magas and Russians will be the new axis of evil. Trumpf if elected will unleash the true deep state against Americans.
We've all seen this before in history.
Let's stop it in its tracks.
Americans will take back America from the Russians and mags
Russia isn’t the problem, that would be who Biden is imbed with Biden.

China has us by the short hairs due in large part the Dem party
Old 03-04-2024, 04:58 PM   #19
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Since you seem to despise how things are here then maybe you need to consider relocating to Mexico. I am sure Sleepy Joe can easily make this happen for you. After all weren't you the one who did not know the difference between RFK Jr.and JFK Jr. and which one had perished in a plane crash?
I admitted the typo. You ever had a typo? With trumpfs swamp in charge under putin. Mexico will be a more lawful place than here. Trumpf is a felon
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 05:28 PM   #20
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admitted the typo. You ever had a typo? With trumpfs swamp in charge under putin. Mexico will be a more lawful place than here. Trumpf is a felon

Haha typo huh? Now that is some righteous stuff. And since you think that the USA is about to be taken over by Putin then maybe you better get Sleepy Joe to expedite you run for border South on the fast track. Seems to me that most of your posts lately have been nothing more than rage whining. And in closing I assume that you are able to furnish a link showing where the Dumpster has been convicted of a felony. I anxiously await you posting that link.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 05:36 PM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Old 03-04-2024, 05:46 PM   #22
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Haha typo huh? Now that is some righteous stuff. And since you think that the USA is about to be taken over by Putin then maybe you better get Sleepy Joe to expedite you run for border South on the fast track. Seems to me that most of your posts lately have been nothing more than rage whining. And in closing I assume that you are able to furnish a link showing where the Dumpster has been convicted of a felony. I anxiously await you posting that link.
91 charges and his history are enough for most Americans.
Electing this felon will allow him to punish anyone who opposes him. He is the definition of deep state maga the uniparty swamp. Rules don't apply to them
Old 03-04-2024, 06:20 PM   #23
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
91 charges and his history are enough for most Americans.
Electing this felon will allow him to punish anyone who opposes him. He is the definition of deep state maga the uniparty swamp. Rules don't apply to them

All that I asked is for you to furnish a link that correlates with you saying that the Dumpster is now a convicted felon. Can you do that or are you just spouting the partisan bullshit? I think we are all aware of how many charges the Dumpster has been charged with. So again I will anxiously await you posting that link or just admitting that you are just spouting the partisan bullshit.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:41 PM   #24
winn dixie
Premium Access

Today proves trumpf owns the other inhabitants of the swamp. In essence he is the swamp.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:01 PM   #25
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Pretty much proves how factual most of your rage whining posts.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:29 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Today proves trumpf owns the other inhabitants of the swamp. In essence he is the swamp.
Indeed.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:04 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
...Americans will take back America from the Russians and mags
Wish I knew how many felonies Trump is charged with and not found guilty of yet. I'll try to look that up somewhere. Anyway, I see that almost half of the O'biden supporters showed up at SCOTUS to rage wine yesterday.

But as to the question of who benefits most from the DC Swamp. I would have to say Bob Menendez comes to mind, though the clear winning seems to be:

More Evidence Emerges of Congress Members Engaging in Insider Trading
Nick R. Hamilton March 2, 2024 - 11:26 am

Quote:
Fresh evidence has emerged that shows members of Congress have continued to engage in insider trading – a practice that would land members of the public in jail.

Business Insider reports that new evidence has been found supporting the allegation that Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other members of Congress are engaged in insider trading.

For those unfamiliar with insider trading, Investopedia reports:
Insider trading involves trading in a public company’s stock or other securities by someone with non-public, material information about the company.

Insider transactions are legal if the insider makes a trade and reports it to the Securities and Exchange Commission, but insider trading is illegal when the material information is still non-public.
The claim has been that some members of Congress – most notably Pelosi – have profited tremendously from insider, non-public, knowledge that they have obtained through their government positions.

Here is a recent example, reported by Fox News:

“Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who has received widespread scrutiny over her husband’s stock purchases, is making bank on another well-timed bet on a familiar corporation.

“The California Democrat’s husband, Paul, who owns a San Francisco investment and consulting firm, scooped up between $1 million and $5 million worth of call options in computer chip company Nvidia on Nov. 22.

“Pelosi, however, held off on reporting the transaction until right before Christmas.”

This is not a one-off situation either.

Pelosi and her husband, over the years, have made millions off of the stock market.

Paul Pelosi is so successful as a market trader that his apparent crystal ball-like ability to predict the markets far outpaces even Wall Street’s finest.

This, in itself, of course, is not a crime.

But, it is incidents such as the Nvidia situation combined with Pelosi’s unusually high rate of success that have led to insider trading claims.

Pelosi argues that she is not involved in insider trading because it is her husband who makes the trades...
Follow the munny hunny.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women