Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #16
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
I wouldn’t mind seeing a 19 yr old college girl 1-2 a month.
The younger the better blackbird.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 04:46 PM   #17
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Send some of these 19-year-olds MY WAY. XD lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:18 PM   #18
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Damn Nole yeah I’m over there once a month and wouldn’t mind having someone to see over there !

And hell im 3 or 4 reviews behind I’ll post something later tonight

But yeah I long on 2/3 times a day to see what’s in the area and who’s advertising check the reviews and look at some places I want to go ..... Tex-ass for sure damn all the candy out there my gawd I’d go fuckin broke but my dick would be happy !!
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #19
Nole312
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

She is not a provider or SA girl just got lucky and met her about 6 months ago and now we are friends with awesome benefits.
Nole312 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:33 PM   #20
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I used to check Eccie once a day but here of late I generally check twice. Once in the morning and once again in the evening. I try to see someone once a week but that’s been difficult of late. I used to have 4 or 5 ladies I would see. Some were Eccie, some from other sites and some UTR holdovers from the BP days. Not that I was trying to build a harem but with everyone’s schedules I still had issues from time-to-time seeing someone once a week. Then over the holidays two of my ladies left the hobby for various reasons and I had a major issue with one and stopped seeing her. Recently one of the last two ladies, whom I’ve been seeing since she entered the hobby, gave me the kiss off. I’ve been trying to find some new regulars but guess I got spoiled as I don’t remember it being this hard before. I’ve had three appointments with providers this weekend and all three left me sit in parking lots.
Mostly I read over the information here. I tend not to review any well know or well-reviewed providers. I try to keep my reviews to those who haven’t been reviewed before or haven’t been reviewed in quite some time. There’s just very little I can add to the conversation of the well-known.
I read reviews from any area within about a three hour drive as I travel some and will try to schedule with someone that interests me.

Currently have:
1 Eccie gal (been seeing her nearly 3 years)
3 STG gals, but very hit and miss. There not always available

Part of the issue is the number of local ladies who pop up from time-to-time and a number of others who have been traveling through this year. I’m finding many of them have donations that would make VI blush. I have interests other than this and just won’t blow a good portion of my monthly budget on one encounter with one gal. Maybe this area is floating on a great undercurrent of cash like Wall Street and Silicon Valley and I just don’t know it.
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women