Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

just as long as the toy is not the main coarse
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Women and their toys make me smile!
johnnybax is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I for one am not for toys when I’m alone. They are too rough, too loud, too cold, too plastic, too not what I want at all. With a consistent lover they can be spicy. But I prefer more, um – how to put this, tools to feed my fetishes and fantasies over interactive toys.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #19
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

This past Thursday morning I met with a sugarbaby of sorts (it was our fourth meeting). In a text the day prior she said she was bring the toys. okay, sounds good.

The morning started out nice as she got a call as when just got in the room. I started to tug and play with her thong undies. She bent over the edge of the bed and tried to pay attention to the phone call. I was giving her light little kisses all around the undies and her cute tushie. She just about pulled me into her before the call was over and stopped just short of gasping to her caller.

Needless to say, toys? what toys? Later in the morning (we had a bout a 2.5-3 hour meeting) she brought out a dildo vibrator and a small oval ball (2.5 inches by about 1.25 inches). Both devices have a fleshy sort of rubber covering. She used the ball. After about 15 seconds I helped (is that the shake 'n' bake slogan?) and I put the ball next to my mouth and then under my tongue and chin as I offered oral delights. She loved it and I thought it was fun, too. But then she tells me to get up and do her. Yes, ma'am!! I hope this wasn't too graphic, if so post or PM me and I'll tone it down. Or tell me it isn't graphic enough.

We do have fun together (she's close to my age, too, so definitely on the same wave length).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #20
Tim the Enchanter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchtexas View Post
nah. why play with toys when the female body is so damn interesting and responsive!
As in various other responses - toys can be a delightful way to play with and investigate the responsiveness of that damn interesting female body.
Tim the Enchanter is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #21
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First. I cannot believe that I'm answering this question but for interesting reasons that cannot be discussed, this is a germane topic for me right now.

Two. I don't like toys. I'm a great toy for a man to play with. I'm big and fluffy plus I can make fun noises if you squeeze me just right.

Three. With that being said, I am having to research toys and actually purchase about 15 (minimum) to accomplish a little project of mine so any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm guessing thread drift will be tolerated in this forum so any suggestions you have will earn you virtual kisses if nothing else.

Four. There is a toy skeleton in my closet. I'll share it with you. There have only been a few toys that I thought was worth anything but this was the overall favorite: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Accomodator-Oral-Strap-Chin-Dildo/dp/B000278TQ8"]Amazon.com: The Accomodator Oral Strap-On Chin Dildo: Health & Personal Care[/ame]
It is the most hideous thing to look at but Oh My God it was fun in a most perverted way.

And I'm sorry that some of you might have to go to sleep with that image in your brain.

So other than a Wartenberg Pinwheel, which is on my list along with some of those hard phallic looking things, any suggestions honestly WILL be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you have particularly bizarre selections or just let us ALL know!

My sincere apologies for such a response,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #22
Zoey Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4034

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Two. I don't like toys. I'm a great toy for a man to play with. I'm big and fluffy plus I can make fun noises if you squeeze me just right.
First... love the description hon, and I think we can all agree, you make a far better toy than most will every play with

Quote:
Three. With that being said, I am having to research toys and actually purchase about 15 (minimum) to accomplish a little project of mine so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Is there any particular type of toy that you need? I'm discovering that the variety is nearly endless, so I'm thinking that a few guidelines might come in handy as far as the giving of advice is concerned... oh! and if you really need to purchase that many toys, let me know, with my new connections, I may be able to get you a discount

Quote:
There have only been a few toys that I thought was worth anything but this was the overall favorite: Amazon.com: The Accomodator Oral Strap-On Chin Dildo: Health & Personal Care
It is the most hideous thing to look at but Oh My God it was fun in a most perverted way.
While I can see the potential appeal, I do wonder... I'm rather fond of the clitoral stimulation, and simultaneous penetration could certainly be an exciting addition... but in order to get a true "thrusting" motion on the penetration, you would lose a lot of the clitoral stimulation Am I perhaps missing something?
Zoey Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #23
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Blake View Post
Am I perhaps missing something?
Me.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #24
Zoey Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4034

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Me.
Well we'll just have to remedy that, won't we?
Zoey Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #25
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Well we'll just have to remedy that, won't we?
Since Ansley isn't around to quote me: Get a room
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #26
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
... how do men really feel about women with toys? Do they turn you on? Intimidate you? Perhaps a little of both
Don't claim to speak for all of the species... just me. Perhaps it IS a little bit of both but the sentiment that trumps is... when YOU'RE happy... I'M happy!!! If it makes you "happy" by all means.... bring it along!

Hopefully, we'll enjoy each other enough that you're comfortable showing me when/where/how it makes you happy.

There's is NOTHING sexier than a great female "O"... I'm not hung up on how it happens. Just wanna be there when it does!!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #27
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Since Ansley isn't around to quote me: Get a room
No dear, that is your quote. I just like to sometimes beat you to the punch.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You been leaving early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

There's is NOTHING sexier than a great female "O"... I'm not hung up on how it happens. Just wanna be there when it does!!!
Damn Sisy....I not only like to be there, I'm generally try to be part of the show!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Hey Ans is that you knee in your avatar or are you just happy to see PJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
No dear, that is your quote. I just like to sometimes beat you to the punch.
Is that your toy?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #30
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734

I have a whole lock box of them.

By the time one of us says "HEY, where's the box?" and try to find the key, things are going along so swimmingly that we just carry on, lol.

Course, now that the kids are actually totally moved out of the house, maybe I can UNlock the darn thing and keep it nearby.

Oh, I DO occasionally find the key when I'm home on my lonesome
Bella_HHD is offline   Quote