Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 05:41 PM   #16
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If softball was legit, and his claims are legit, and after reviewing writing styles of several accounts I believe they are legit...

Well he just might not come back if he does get un banned as he stated he doesn't come on much.

If I didn't come on much and found myself banned for reporting what he reported, we'll I would just say fuck it and not come back.

But then again, that just might be the desired outcome for some...
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #17
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I don’t think your understanding how the point system works—
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:55 PM   #18
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

I am not concerned in the slightest about the point system as I have accrued none. I'm well aware of how it works though.

It has nothing to do with my request for clarification.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #19
bc1969
Valued Poster

10-4 I got ya on that—I was referring to how softball got his points and the ban-hammer
Old 11-24-2017, 06:12 PM   #20
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Personally I would have preferred to never having been forced to read through the GL's and learn the ins and outs of the point system.

I myself enjoy just posting stupid memes to make someone laugh... well that and BJ's...

Those are the only reasons that I came here. The drama shit I can do without.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #21
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
10-4 I got ya on that—I was referring to how softball got his points and the ban-hammer
We all understand how softball got pointed, that's just one of the issues. He got pointed for being the one that bumped an old thread, that's one of my questions. I haven't heard of anyone actually getting pointed for bumping an old review, not saying it don't happen. Just like the start of this thread, hotrix got pointed for quoting a post another member posted. The other member didn't get pointed, but hotrix did. See the differences on how and when the infractions get applied?

Softball most likely got that handle banned when he contacted the admins to report what had happened to his other account, mdlee. The admins didn't have a choice but to ban either the softball account or the mdlee account due to claims of being the same person.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:56 PM   #22
bc1969
Valued Poster

I mostly agree dj although I was wondering if anyone understood why softball was banned, mostly because some were calling for his reinstatement and right to speak—he gave up that right when admitting to having another handle and blantly breaking the rules—imo that’s how he wanted it.

IMO again, hot got pointed for reposting someone’s personal information—he’s no amateur—the original poster of his own information is most likely wishing that never happened, but he did out himself though,,,the mods here let that go. It’s not easy writing a review with all the information parts of it at the beginning, even more complicated on a smart phone/-would be easy to copy/paste the wrong information.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #23
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Yeah, it is a royal pain trying to do one on my phone. I tried last night again and gave up. I had to go fire up my antique desk top !

You did see that hotrix was eventually "unpointed" though right ?

Rules is rules as they say, and what he did was not against the rules as it wasn't a members email.

Softball should have found a way to report that his account had been hijacked, then waited until it was restored to reveal his other accusations.

Proper channels and rules is rules and all that. It looked like his anger may have overtaken common sense.

I wonder if they will restore his original account access to him and leave the softball one locked.

IMHO that seems to be the proper thing to do.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:27 PM   #24
bc1969
Valued Poster

C’mon man,,Hot had a tantrum for a week, contacted every other mod on this site to the point where they said to just give him the points back—what was his response? Now he wants the mods to kneel down and suck his dick until they earn his mercy and forgiveness. Y’all stop being stupid because I’m tired.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:16 PM   #25
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
C’mon man,,Hot had a tantrum for a week, contacted every other mod on this site to the point where they said to just give him the points back—what was his response? Now he wants the mods to kneel down and suck his dick until they earn his mercy and forgiveness. Y’all stop being stupid because I’m tired.
bc, you're a clueless mental midget. It goes way beyond what you think you see on the surface. If you'd be so kind as to stay the hell out of it. Those of us who have been here before will not allow it to happen again, while you kiss Modtard ass. Do you even know what happened that brought us here to begin with? You're relatively new and obviously intimidated by the rule of the established order.

Leave it to those willing to put up a fight to make a difference. If you're so tired of it, you can start your own thread against what we're trying to do.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #26
bc1969
Valued Poster

Dude, maybe you should take some time away from the forum. It seems to have really got under your skin to the point where your not enjoying yourself.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #27
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Dude, bc, you sound like Cp. That's how he addresses me. Is that you Cp? Is this the new Mandle?

Nah, I'm having a great time. How about you? You seem tired. Why don't you go beddy bye little boy? It's past your bedtime, isn't it? Sorry, some of us laughing our asses off may be keeping you awake.

I seem to have gotten under your skin rather than the other way around. Go lie down and don't let it worry your dense little head. Things will work out just fine for you whether you do anything or not anyway. Your Modtard loves your kind. You bend over and take it, like a good little boy. You even say please. Now if I need your help, I'll ask. In the meantime, hush. Little boys should be seen, not heard.

Now run along and let your mommy tuck you in.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #28
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default OmG......

Hey it look like
Mutiny.........................That what happens when you make up rules and rule by strong arming.............
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #29
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Shhh Jj. bc likes for things to stay the same.

Baaaaaaa!
Old 11-25-2017, 08:41 AM   #30
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He should never have been banned until the claims were found to be true or false. This is just the same old shit.
I also have my favorites here but If ANY OTHER PROVIDER was accused this way, none of this would be happening this way and we would be toast. Y'all just prove it doesn't matter what you do as long as everyone likes fuckin you and you have enough wk's. This whole crap fest is an insult to EVERY OTHER PROVIDER in the Panhandle who follows the rules.
But it's okay. Cause we aren't as hot or as good right??
I mean, that is certainly what some of y'all keep saying with your words and actions.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women