Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2024, 04:24 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Let's talk about the BIG Trump question for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
And the Republicans are about to nominate the only person that can't beat him
So here's the thing about that which I struggle to understand:

With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here.

Meanwhile, he is running against an old, white, guy, who is one of the longest serving Congress critters (50 yrs+), who "supposedly" got the highest vote totals evah (81M+) and is the incumbent Resident running on his "stellar" (sic) record, from a basement bunker somewhere; which some number of Valued Posters here claim to be meteoric, but yet the fear. It still smells so delicious..

The BIG question then is:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

Maybe the better question is:
So what are ya'll more afraid of anyway? Yourselves, Your beliefs, Reality?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 06:02 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If all those suppositions were correct or accurate, the answer to your question would be obvious.

If you aren’t scared of a second Trump regime, then you might be part of that answer.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 06:27 AM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If all those suppositions were correct or accurate, the answer to your question would be obvious...
Feel free to point to any supposition in the first two paragraphs that are not correct or accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If you aren’t scared of a second Trump regime, then you might be part of that answer.
What's to be scared about? Ya'll are running the chosen one, according to the OP post. To Wit: How easily ya'll claim the O'Biden puppet will clean his clock.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:45 AM   #4
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Hard to discern any topic of this thread.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:59 AM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So here's the thing:

So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

... Yes, YES - it's The BELIEFS... Their beliefs are the problem!

And I will happily expound on me point about this, both chapter
and verse, come this afternoon...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:02 AM   #6
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It is the Republicans who are scared of Trump. They will do anything he asks.

Even have the RNC pay his legal bills, from donors like you.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:15 AM   #7
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Ya missed the point...

Quote:
So here's the thing about that which I struggle to understand:

With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here.

Meanwhile, he is running against an old, white, guy, who is one of the longest serving Congress critters (50 yrs+), who "supposedly" got the highest vote totals evah (81M+) and is the incumbent Resident running on his "stellar" (sic) record, from a basement bunker somewhere; which some number of Valued Posters here claim to be meteoric, but yet the fear. It still smells so delicious..

Despite your use of words like 'lame and small minded' I will attempt a serious response.

Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election. Not an opinion we have a sitting President sworn in by the same process Trump was and his asking Mike Pence to 'do the right thing' was at BEST Trump trying to do the right thing with the wrong method.

If Obama had tried this how would Republicans have responded? Quietly? A little dust up then all good maybe a month or two? No. Not at all.

Trump has stated many times since leaving office that he feels a President can not break the law. Immunity. Across the board. Again if a Democrat seeking the office of President spoke in those terms what would the mood be? There would be talk of an uprising. Lots of talk.

So you can try and pretend that Donald Trump is a victim of anything outside his own ego and big mouth. I despise Biden and his administration is a joke. Had there been real evidence in 2020 to send Biden home instead of moving his sorry ass into the White House the day that decision came down would have been a holiday celebration in my house.

But instead we are left with the current shitshow where Trump pisses on anyone who doesn't lick his boots and continues to try and undermine any chance the Republican party has of finding enough unity to mount an effort to regain the Senate and unseat Biden in November.

Donald Trump was a Democrat on 9/11 and for pretty much all of George W. Bush's term and was Independent during part of Obama's first term. He was jealous of those guys having a higher seat on the status ladder than he became a Republican. Again.

If you ask me the shortcuts to thinking are those who drink the Trump kool-aid and ask for another cup. Not saying he wasn't a good President. But let's not pretend he believes nearly as much of his rhetoric as those who wear MAGA proudly do. On Jan 6 we saw what many of those folks would like to do and Donald Trump absolutely inspires every bit of that mindset. He counts on it. But he is insulated from it. So why would he give a shit what the toll is on the rest of us?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 04:06 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... It's the Beliefs - yes, the beliefs... THAT is what surely
causes the TDS and hatred of Trump that we see in the liberal
news-media and those who believe their Lies.

The simple, yet sad FACT that Trump SHATTERED the liberal hold
on Americans thru the media... Trump took that away-from the
shoddy likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC... And HOW was it done??

Simply by Trump telling Americans the TRUTH!

And by doing so - the main stream liberal media has been exposed
as the corrupt liars that they are. ... Which is WHY the media
seeks to vilify Trump...

... Trump has exposed the media as two-faced Frauds - who not-onley
carry the water for the sorry likes of Biden, OBama, and Hillary
- but SEEK to carry their water... And thus must chant each lie.

... I'd surely LIST al the lies - but the point of the thread
was "the Question" and I'm not sure just how much bandwidth
the site has - if I do start listing all the lies..

But the Beliefs are the reason for the hatred...
As Trump has forced the liberals there to actually question
their-own beliefs... And hide from all the media lies.

#### Salty
Old 03-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #9
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... It's the Beliefs - yes, the beliefs... THAT is what surely
causes the TDS and hatred of Trump that we see in the liberal
news-media and those who believe their Lies.

The simple, yet sad FACT that Trump SHATTERED the liberal hold
on Americans thru the media... Trump took that away-from the
shoddy likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC... And HOW was it done??

Simply by Trump telling Americans the TRUTH!

And by doing so - the main stream liberal media has been exposed
as the corrupt liars that they are. ... Which is WHY the media
seeks to vilify Trump...

... Trump has exposed the media as two-faced Frauds - who not-onley
carry the water for the sorry likes of Biden, OBama, and Hillary
- but SEEK to carry their water... And thus must chant each lie.

... I'd surely LIST al the lies - but the point of the thread
was "the Question" and I'm not sure just how much bandwidth
the site has - if I do start listing all the lies..

But the Beliefs are the reason for the hatred...
As Trump has forced the liberals there to actually question
their-own beliefs... And hide from all the media lies.

#### Salty
Your views on this matter are completely wrong. Trump has made a living by lying about everything he does and says. He spread his propaganda using social media. FOX media picked up and spread those lies as a way of building their viewership and increasing their profits. After a series of massive lawsuits forced FOX to take more care when telling those lies it begat the multiple other conservative media outlets to continue the same old lies. You may call it freedom of speech but it’s really the freedom to lie, slant, subvert and bully.

Do you know why I watch the bbc and pbs, because they aren’t required to make a profit like traditional or new media. Sometimes their news broadcasts can be a little boring but that’s the point. Just facts with little editorialism.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:47 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - Fox-News often has MORE viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined!
Reckon THAT shows us which network the American people favour.

Hmmmm... Though your comments surely got me wonderin' IF you got
a guilty conscience about yer-own beliefs. As you did explain WHERE
you get yer news info...

... You didn't need to explain, mate... You're not in trouble...

#### Salty
Old 03-08-2024, 01:06 AM   #11
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

you get yer news info...

#### Salty
Fox News is nothing more than a right wing propaganda machine.

You have to take anything you hear from that network with a full understanding of the bias that they hold. Don’t believe everything they tell you.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:02 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

you get yer news info...

#### Salty
Wrong. The Trumpettes favor FOX News. They love to listen to the criticisms of Biden and his policies. On the flip side, people like me who are firmly against Trump don't listen to any of the left-leaning "news" stations like CNN and MSNBC. We know it is mostly biased coverage, something that those who watch FOX News don't get.

I remember prior to the 2020 election how you and others commented on how many people the Trump rallies were drawing compared to Biden rallies. Did not matter on election day and the ratings of FOX News on election day 2024 will not matter.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:22 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Hard to discern any topic of this thread.
The OP was based on a post from you, so I can understand your quandary and confusion. What I struggle with is the whole bunch of false hope-casting that is emerging.

We are already being fed the false hope that boat loads of liberals will leave the country when he wins. Ahhh, be still my beating heart, but if they didn't leave the first time, I see no reason that they will this time:

Media’s Donald Trump Panic Pushes Liberals to Emigrate
Quote:
Media’s Donald Trump Panic Pushes Liberals to Emigrate

A growing number of Americans are getting ready to emigrate as former President Donald Trump zig-zags back toward the White House, an American journalist who owns an apartment in central Italy said.

“If Trump is reelected, Americans are planning to flee in droves,” Business Insider author Paul Starobin said as he described the chatter on a Facebook group for U.S emigrants in Italy:
From a woman in Montana who was planning to move to Tuscany: “Yes, it’s true! I bought a hilltop village home … for a song compared to US prices. Don’t want to be in US anymore. It’s expensive and sick of all the political crap and shootings.”
From a woman in Texas: “An insurrection by a narcissist who couldn’t accept election loss combined with his gun and abortion policies made moving more of a necessity than just a dream.”
The author is a veteran journalist, so he is skeptical of his social peers’ doomsday talk:
Every four years, as Americans gird themselves to choose a president, there’s talk, mainly among Democrats, of leaving the country. I’m off for Canada if unacceptable candidate X wins! And every four years, the promised exodus fails to materialize. It’s mostly just therapeutic venting.
But this time is different, in part because media outlets read by comfortable Americans are sounding the alarm about Trump’s approach, he said:
This time is different.

The alarm over Trump’s potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable,” a recent Washington Post headline warned. The Atlantic devoted an entire issue to the authoritarian horrors in store for America “If Trump Wins.”
The Atlantic‘s anti-Trump articles are hair-raising for people who choose to have faith in progressivism.

“Trump has signaled that in a second presidential term, he would further escalate his war on blue America,” wrote pro-migration author Ron Brownstein in the January/February issue...
If'n wish'n wuz fishes
Old 03-08-2024, 08:27 AM   #14
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Katie Britt...

Quote:

We are already being fed the false hope that boat loads of liberals will leave the country when he wins.
Seems my last response was a bit to hot for ya but I am not surprised I do however remember Trump using the 'then I will move away' fairy tale once upon a time. Goose. meet Gander.

Any thoughts on the rebuttal from last night? For sure the party was sure to select someone all in for Trump but seeing her speech made me wonder if maybe the US isn't going to be my first choice to live in if she is any part of the future Republican party.

DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:33 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Your views on this matter are completely wrong...
Based on what?!? A memo or directive from the Ministry of Truth in your back pocket? Imma skip over your irrelevant Trump bashing diatribe, as the question of the OP is essentially; So what are you so skeered of anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Do you know why I watch the bbc and pbs, ..
Blithely ignoring the glaring fact that they are Governement Funded. Eh Comrade?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women