Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default massage??????

when you get or give a massage...what do you prefer to use??
Oil or lotion or nothing at all????? Or do you have something else you prefer??????
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Naked women covered in oil.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol RP babe---you bring the il over babe!!!

Ladies got any fave lubes/oils/lotions???
Old 04-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This is a good thread because I would like to know ladies preferences. Usually when I book appts. reverse massage is something I try to implement to not only break the ice but get her body more limber as well........unless shes running hella late and I'm just horny and want to engage in relations first.

I always ask the lady what they prefer and few have any specific lubrication requirements for massage. Visually and sort of taste wise I like baby oil as it is very manuverable, easily accessible to buy anywhere, and more visually alluring for me to observe from afar.

Some ladies prefer lotions over baby oil and most times it was because the oils were more slick and harder to wash off so to speak. The lotion is good but not as good manuverwise with my hands as baby oil seems to be.

The massage oil I tend to prefer is a ky massage oil that IS NOT warming of any type as they burn sometimes, but they are not always assessible everywhere. Although they say they are 2 in 1 I only use for massage.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:41 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like Neutrogena sesame massage oil..It is not greasy ....Astroglide now makes an enhanced performance lube called X that is also good for light massages{it has a smooth silky feel}

http://www.astroglide.com/product-astroglide-x.html

http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/...y/body-oil.jsp
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I love to get and give massages, I thoroughly enjoy it. I prefer to use a lubircant, but I have no idea what it is or the name of it. I have only used it with one lady as she initiated the usage, you can all just guess who that lady is, not hard to figure out if you have seen any reviews I have written.

I sometimes request it prior to the session because I like it so much. It is an oil that she burns in a candle, so I think it is a mixture of melted wax and some oil or lotion stuff. She scoops it out with a tiny spoon and dumps in to my hand or her hand. It has a great aroma and is smooth, slippery, and silky feeling during the massage. It is very relaxing for me. We use the lotion stuff all over each others bodies to include sexually sensitive areas. The feeling is awesome and the taste is great too!

Also, we have used a lotion or gel squirted from a small bottle. Again I have no idea the name. It is a wonderul sexual stimulator. I really enjoy the two hand downward stroking, when she does the one hand after another with both hands lubed up. Usually we are fondling each other and when she starts the two handed lube downward stroking, I tense up, grind my teeth, toes curl, groans and moans can be heard from my lips and well you can guess the rest.

Alright, I am getting worked up now and nothing booked today, Damn, and Friday is my play day. I guess I have to see her again to get the names of that stuff, lol.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Good topic!! I love to get full body sensual massages and prefer oil.

However, oil does require more of a cleanup, which can only be done properly with shower, which is not always offered!

Then you have to consider bbbj/rimming during massage (which I like to receive at start and then again at end, two pops, you might want to write this down ladies!), which some providers don't want to do once you have oil on you unless it is flavored, which might not be best for massage.

You also need to consider if there is ass play (which I enjoy receiving also), which I am told oil is not the best for, lube is better.

I know it sounds bad, but I usually depend on the lady to know about such things and supply them.
bigclitluvr is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigclitluvr View Post
Then you have to consider bbbj/rimming during massage (which I like to receive at start and then again at end, two pops, you might want to write this down ladies!), which some providers don't want to do once you have oil on you unless it is flavored, which might not be best for massage.
2 pops and a massage with rimming?

I like how you roll.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #9
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

I love to both get and give massages. One provider who got a massage from me on one of our first visits now demands one every time. I guess I did a good job. Here's a recipe for a massage lube that I use. It's based on glycerin, so it absorbs into the skin, cleans up with water if you don't want to wait. It's condom safe, and it's OK to use on a surface that might get licked or sucked soon after. You can add any scents or flavoring extracts you want, and I used coconut in my last batch.

Ingredients

• 1/4 cup glycerine (Found in most drug stores)
  • 1/4 tsp honey
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp flavoring or your choice (be careful with mint and cinnamon flavorings and where you put them)

Directions

1. Mix all ingredients well, add flavoring of your choice to taste and bottle.
  2. This is a water-soluble lotion that heats up when you blow on it, and is latex-friendly.
  3. It is an edible massage oil.
  4. Suggested flavorings
  5. Almond, Apricot, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Cinnamon
  6. Vanilla, Coconut, Coffee, Grape, Hazelnut, Maple, Orange
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey thanks for the recipe Trekker! I think I may just try that!

Right now I use a Hemp based oil with a light scent called Skinny Dippin'. It's nice and smooth and a little bit goes a long way!
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely gonna have to give that recipe a try also. I wonder if one of those potpourri simmer pot things would heat the oil up enough but not too hot?

The Neutrogena Sesame Oil - so far it's my favorite. Like Dallas said it goes on plenty slick but absorbs in. Very non-greasy. Not real tasty but not ick. Lubes and flavored lubes are barfomatic for me. Pass on all the flavored oils. I've had I don't know how many gifts of coconut oil. I hate coconut.

Love giving and receiving massage. Guess it's part of the skin freakishness.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #12
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OMG..

Please be careful with the po... I burnt the hell outa a client and myself lol!! GRAPESEED! SAFE And wonderful for the skin..smells awesome too....
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #13
trekker
Premium Access

Yeah, cinnamon or any mint flavorings can be too much for the surface of a vulva. I use the coconut because it's benign there and it smells like suntan oil and reminds me of all the glistening, tan hotties I fantasized about on the beach trips in my youth.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #14
trekker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
... I wonder if one of those potpourri simmer pot things would heat the oil up enough but not too hot?...
I use a bowl of hot water to warm the lube up to body temperature, no hotter. The glycerin is neutral going on but gives a warming sensation if you blow on it. You really have a lot of control over how it's going to feel on the person.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the replies! I am gonna try that recipe!!

I love massaging any nekkid body.....the feet especially{I am trying to learn reflexology}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women