Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 10:15 AM   #1
Big unit
Registered Member

Default Am I wrong for being a bit pissed?

I had a date scheduled with a provider I have seen several times. It was a three hour date. One day before the appointment ( over 24 hrs) I woke up with a cold, trying to be respect full, I left it up to her rather than can cell or just show up anyway ( she wouldn't have known I was sick as it was just a fever and headache). She decided to cancel. After she said it really hurt her financially. I offered her slightly over half the amount if she would come and get it. She does. After I get better we begin planning another date. She then tells me that the "cancellation" fee, which she never asked for, I offered, cannot be used for any future dates. This was no $125. It was 6 hundred. Am I right in being pissed enough to cancel the next date? If this is how she does things I'm not sure I want to give her my busssiness any more. For the record I only asked that SOME of the money be used for the next date, not all.
Big unit is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I don't think you're unreasonable. I think $300 off the next is fair. Or you could pay the full amount and she could give you 2 hours for free at some point.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big unit View Post
I had a date scheduled with a provider I have seen several times.
Several time and built up a rapport, regular income, and comfortability with. Continue.......

Quote:
It was a three hour date.
A 3 hour date worth a grand total of 1200 dollars. I hope to goodness this chick is drop dead gorgeous for that much. Flawles

Quote:
One day before the appointment ( over 24 hrs) I woke up with a cold, trying to be respect full, I left it up to her rather than can cell or just show up anyway ( she wouldn't have known I was sick as it was just a fever and headache).
You would have been far respectful by just canceling the appointment. Even if she was touring to you. You know why, because you see her regularly and she should no doubt be in a position to give you canceling as the benefit of the doubt. It would be different if you were a first time client. You are a regular. Shame on her for assuming your cancellation would be anything unsavory.

You issue was leaving it up to her. Why would you want to have a session while you were sick knowingly. If anything she should be appreciative that you were thoughtful enough to cancel or postpone so she can make plans.

You showed respect ultimately but she didn't........more on this coming up.

Quote:
She decided to cancel.
Of course she did......if she didn't what type of person, situation, or session would she say no to. Scary

You were wrong in putting this decision in her hands. She ultimately wants the money. Don't get it twisted your health and you are just the afterthought to her...............especially when she does things like...........

Quote:
After she said it really hurt her financially.
After what? A minute? An hour? A day? After a tour? None of that is your fault. She's supposed to be high class with rates such as those and you mean to tell me she has no savings plan in place charging 1200 for 3 hours......palease.........

This was her excuse for seeing if she could milk you for money...........

Quote:
I offered her slightly over half the amount if she would come and get it. She does. After I get better we begin planning another date. She then tells me that the "cancellation" fee, which she never asked for, I offered, cannot be used for any future dates. This was no $125. It was 6 hundred. Am I right in being pissed enough to cancel the next date?
Again she isn't worried about keeping your business. Which might mean business is too good. All of the actions she took isn't how you treat a regular client. She wanted to "try" you......and try to take advantage. Your damn right you should be pissed. You should seek a new favorite regular. She has no compassion or business sense. Don't see her again. She will "try" you again.

Quote:
If this is how she does things I'm not sure I want to give her my busssiness any more. For the record I only asked that SOME of the money be used for the next date, not all.
All of the money should be used on your next date. Not part of it.....not a percentage...all. the problem both you and this lady didn't sepaerate was business. You tried to be nice and gentlemanly....but she showed you she was strickly about the money and business. Make your money talk by not seeing her anymore. That gentlemenly shit will get you nowhere..........but further into your pocket to give to her. The sugar of your first few sessions has turned to shit......throw her out........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:02 PM   #4
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

First, six hundred for a cancellation on your part due to illness is high, very high. Two, her claim of financial injury is questionable at best, given that most girls in this realm lie convincingly on a regular basis. Additionally, her turning it around like you indicated and claiming a "cancellation" fee demonstrates to me she is someone that I would not want to see, but that is my opinion.

Your question of should you be pissed off, is no, you should not. This type of behavior is one that any guy in this realm should expect from a woman who does this. Some girls are better human beings than others, but in my opinion, you should not be pissed off.

Take it as a learning lesson whilst realizing that Denver has a lot of good women to visit. Therefore, I would suggest you spend your money and time with someone else.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I generally give the benefit of the doubt to the lady, but as you describe it I think you have every right to be upset. If it was a lady I had an ongoing business relationship with I can understand her wanting something at the time if bills were due, etc., but I would have expected ALL of it would then be applied to your next appointment.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #6
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would be pissed!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #7
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Don't understand, why not just postpone date, it wasn't like you was not ever seeing her again, you should be pissed but not at her you allowed yourself to be a "trick"
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you were beyond kind and very generous. Instead of seeking a discount from her on your next session, you should never ever contact her again and find another go to provider that will treat you with the respect you deserve.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:16 PM   #9
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I had a date scheduled with a provider I have seen several times. It was a three hour date. One day before the appointment ( over 24 hrs) I woke up with a cold, trying to be respect full, I left it up to her rather than can cell or just show up anyway ( she wouldn't have known I was sick as it was just a fever and headache). She decided to cancel. After she said it really hurt her financially. I offered her slightly over half the amount if she would come and get it. She does. After I get better we begin planning another date. She then tells me that the "cancellation" fee, which she never asked for, I offered, cannot be used for any future dates. This was no $125. It was 6 hundred. Am I right in being pissed enough to cancel the next date? If this is how she does things I'm not sure I want to give her my busssiness any more. For the record I only asked that SOME of the money be used for the next date, not all.
You were definitely more than generous sweetie. If you're already feeling this way and you did go through with a session, it would probably affect your session (and not in a positive way). If you're not feeling appreciated, find someone who will appreciate what you're bringing to the table and start having FUN again. That's what you're here for after all, Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #10
linsane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'd be mad....you were nice enough to tell her so she could cancel..shoot i wouldn't want to get infected and be sick myself...i don't see how it hit her financially...she obviously was not waiting for your date with her so she could eat..just find a new regular and don't make the same mistakes...consider the 600 a lesson..sorry to hear man
linsane is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

This is too funny. The money is gone. Accept that fact.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #12
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
This is too funny. The money is gone. Accept that fact.
You are sooo cold
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #13
Lil Tex
Gaining Momentum

I wish $600 was all I had wasted on a SPECIAL provider. I have pretty much quit the hobby game all together & the quality of the providers in my area has went to hell in a hand basket. Sorry for your lose it sux in a bad way.
Lil Tex is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #14
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

If youre stupid enough to give away $600 you deserve to be screwed. And not in the nice way.
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

You have every right to be pissed. I would NEVER give a girl a cancellation fee if I gave her 24 hour notice. I know you might have some type of feeling for her if you have seen her several times, but damn, this is still a business transaction. Heck, I wouldn't even feel obligated if I gave her an hour notice. You got played.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women