Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Things that make you go "hell no!"
Guys: Women who smoke. 13 14.13%
Guys: Women who live for drama. 43 46.74%
Guys: Women who don't return emails or calls promptly. 17 18.48%
Guys: Women who can't work with my schedule. 4 4.35%
Girls: Guys who expect an acrobatic monkey for pennies. 2 2.17%
Girls: Guys who can't even read the dates you are in town before asking to see you "now." 2 2.17%
Girls: Guys who think because they have a board persona that they don't have to pay the rate. 5 5.43%
Girls: Guys who constantly email or text you on your OFF time. 6 6.52%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Automatic DNS....

I have a few things that hobbyist do that will automatically force me to cross them off my list...curious to know what the ladies think.

Guys, what things about a provider cause you to cross her off your list before even meeting her?

I chose the ones who can't even read the first line of an ad instead of staring at my azz, but really it's all of the above that scare me off.

I think the date thing is my biggest issue because it happens ALL THE TIME!!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

DRAMA<DRAMA<DRAMA
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I cross her off my list if she has even one NC/NS. A history of being late also rates the cross-off. In my experience, when the provider is late, the guy always loses a portion of his time.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8
Default Personality and attitude gotta have them!

For me, the end all be all is her personality and attitude. If she doesn't rank high in both those areas, forget it I'm not interested. Doesn't matter how hot she looks, the list of menu items or frugal rate, not gonna happen! So far basing who I see on those two things I've yet to ever have a "bad" session reason being, I knew I'd enjoy her company no matter what we did or didn't do BCD. Guys do your research, with a board like this it's very easy to see what a ladies personality and attitude are long before you send the PM or dial her number. Not saying this will work for all. it's what works for me.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #5
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 103

A history of YMMV will keep me away.
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like Drama is number one for the guys, and invading our private time ranks highest for the girls.

Oddly enough, I expected a different response from both parties. Guess you learn something new every day.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I cross her off my list if she has even one NC/NS. A history of being late also rates the cross-off. In my experience, when the provider is late, the guy always loses a portion of his time.
since i am a lazy guy who leaves leaving to the last minute, i usually arrive 3 mins - 10 mins after scheduled time. fortunately for me, most of the women i've visited this year are flexible on my arrival time or they tell me upfront so i'll know. all have let me stay my reserved time plus/minus a few minutes beginning when i arrived at her place.

i so much appreciate ther flexibility that my gratuity is returning to visit each of them time and time again for deliteful encounters [even if i'm a tad late again].

THANKS TO ALL YOU WOMEN WHO ADAPT/PUT UP WITH MY TARDINESS.
i havent been sent to the principal's office yet :^)
[hmmmm, i sense a role play session in there somewhere]

btw, drama or flaking or asking me to visit cos they need funds for <insertFavoriteReasonHere> or giving me crap for my beard - those are things that will cause me to remove a woman from my gcho or gvha list faster than i can get to her place a few minutes late!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Looks like Drama is number one for the guys, and invading our private time ranks highest for the girls.

Oddly enough, I expected a different response from both parties. Guess you learn something new every day.
I think you results are because of the limit in popular choices, And some are the same thing or easily averted.

For the guys: Lots of providers smoke, and guys can ask beforehand to avoid. Women who dont return prompt correspondence is good, but plenty fish in the sea to say fudge her. Women who can't work with my schedule is almost the same thing, but not her fault, no So that makes on board drama stand out 2 much.

For girls, what is monkey activities. Is that on top activities for a change...how lazy of her. Lady who aren't accommodating to guys not rwsearching can say google me and lose a client. Guys who think they wont have 2 pay wont be a prob for most. And that leave time wasters as the majority for them.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Exclamation

Providers that rush or ask "are you almost done yet" or "what will make you cum fastest" or "do you take a long time to cum" when I am within the constraints of the time we contracted for (ie still only 30 minutes into an hour session).

That is kills it for me. I had an ATF ask me that one time in a session and I never went back even though I really liked her. If I wanted to hear a woman rush me through sex I would stay home and fuck my wife for free
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

I would have had:

Lady: Clients that are flakey, time wasters.

Both: People who stank and are unclean freshly below on arrival.

Both: People that are late or NCNS with no courtesy call or correspondence.

Gents: Ladies on board drama.

Ladies: Clients who expect a monkey service wise and positions. (those are my fav booooo lol)

Id list other reason, but their are too many and its too broad to touch on, cause what doesnt work for one, might be a small inconvience to another.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachaii View Post
Providers that rush or ask "are you almost done yet" or "what will make you cum fastest" or "do you take a long time to cum" when I am within the constraints of the time we contracted for (ie still only 30 minutes into an hour session).

That is kills it for me. I had an ATF ask me that one time in a session and I never went back even though I really liked her. If I wanted to hear a woman rush me through sex I would stay home and fuck my wife for free
Yep very good one there. Ladies who try to avoid sex as much as possible in an hour session. Another reason I always book two or above.

Id hate to be percieved as a dick or too hands on, because I took 45 minutes to achieve in a one hour session.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

bad reveiws keep me away...
and the schedule issue is an obvious one.

and i dont blame ANYONE, for staring that lovely ass of yours and picking up the phone before reading
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why can't I vote for all three: No Smoking, no drama, and reliability?

The drama is the biggist issue. THATS why I hobby. I can go home and not call her later. I don’t have to remember what day it is tomorrow (or whenever. The donation is not an entrance fee . . .it is an exit strategy.

If I wanted drama, I would do what Tiger Woods did and have multiple affaires till one of them unraveled into my family life!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's a flawed poll lol. Next time I will just tell Gimmethat what I want to ask, and let him post it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women