Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2015, 02:26 PM   #391
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And we all know that any POV that does not match IB is just WRONG. And subjugated you to being the recipient of some very colorful slurs.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:41 PM   #392
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wow. You don't beat around the BUSH do you, IBIdiot?
So, is that your stupid POV, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Or are you fallaciously and stupidly going to claim that you troubled your dumb-ass to post something other than your POV, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And we all know that any POV that does not match IB is just WRONG. And subjugated you to being the recipient of some very colorful slurs.
That's a pretty bold and stupid claim given your capacity for "not knowing anything", Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you de facto claimed the "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans", Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you claim the Mexica were not the original Mexicans, Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you claim the it is irrelevant that the Spaniards used the eponymous "Mexica" to formulate the name "Mexico" for their new territory, Old-THUMPER, because w/o the "Mexica" there would be no country known as "Mexico", Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you never explained where Cortes factors into your stupid little theory regarding your "Mexican conquest", Old-THUMPER? Or are you still trying to dodge that little, inconvenient problem with your stupid POV, Old-THUMPER?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #393
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Lt Colonel Ralph Peters for you who don't know him is a contributor to Fox News. He has recently opined that it is time for us to do something different in the war against Islamic terrorism. He thinks we should, "leave behind smoking ruins and crying widows." How many support him on this?
I'm going to simply ignore the silliness that has resulted in this posting and go back to the original topic. Ralph Peters a military leader thinks we should get tough on IsLamic Terriorist. Typical response from a salesman on a news channel. We tried this in Afghanistan. We tried this in Iraq. We didn't know who we were fighting or why they were fighting us. He shows that he has no understanding that the war is with a religious ideology. How are you going to fight that? There are ways. But this silly sales job going on in our political arena isn't doing anything. I might add that the reducing a serious matter into childish name calling isn't going to change anything else GUYS!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:17 PM   #394
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, is that your stupid POV, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Or are you fallaciously and stupidly going to claim that you troubled your dumb-ass to post something other than your POV, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

That's a pretty bold and stupid claim given your capacity for "not knowing anything", Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you de facto claimed the "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans", Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you claim the Mexica were not the original Mexicans, Old-THUMPER.

You are factually wrong when you claim the it is irrelevant that the Spaniards used the eponymous "Mexica" to formulate the name "Mexico" for their new territory, Old-THUMPER, because w/o the "Mexica" there would be no country known as "Mexico", Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you never explained where Cortes factors into your stupid little theory regarding your "Mexican conquest", Old-THUMPER? Or are you still trying to dodge that little, inconvenient problem with your stupid POV, Old-THUMPER?
Who the fuck talks like that? Jeezus!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:17 AM   #395
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Your claim that you have no "POV on the subject" is a blatant lie, speedy. Your posts and your selection of articles and polls state and/or reflect your POV, speedy, and neither your articles nor you cited the data in the Gallup poll until I posted it.
You are an idiot. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO POV ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE POLLS EITHER YOU OR I CITED. UNDERSTAND??? EVERY POLL CITED SHOWS LESS THAN 50% OF HOMES WITH HANDGUNS, EVEN THE GALLUP POLL, WHICH I DID NOT SEE UNTIL YOU POSTED IT. I USED THE DATA TO POINT OUT THAT IF A GUN OWNER WANTS TO COME INTO A HOME WITH HIS LEGAL HANDGUN, THE ODDS ARE THE HOMEOWNER DOES NOT SUPPORT HIM DOING SO. THAT IS THE ONLY POV I HAVE ON THE SUBJECT. GUN OWNERS SHOULD SUPPORT THE RIGHTS OF NON GUN OWNERS ON THIS SUBJECT. UNDERSTAND???

You are the absolute last person who understands other's POVs. You continually take a person's statements and simply disregard what they are saying or expand upon them to your liking. Usually incorrectly.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:23 AM   #396
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You are an idiot. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO POV ON THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE POLLS EITHER YOU OR I CITED. UNDERSTAND??? EVERY POLL CITED SHOWS LESS THAN 50% OF HOMES WITH HANDGUNS, EVEN THE GALLUP POLL, WHICH I DID NOT SEE UNTIL YOU POSTED IT. I USED THE DATA TO POINT OUT THAT IF A GUN OWNER WANTS TO COME INTO A HOME WITH HIS LEGAL HANDGUN, THE ODDS ARE THE HOMEOWNER DOES NOT SUPPORT HIM DOING SO. THAT IS THE ONLY POV I HAVE ON THE SUBJECT. GUN OWNERS SHOULD SUPPORT THE RIGHTS OF NON GUN OWNERS ON THIS SUBJECT. UNDERSTAND???

You are the absolute last person who understands other's POVs. You continually take a person's statements and simply disregard what they are saying or expand upon them to your liking. Usually incorrectly.
You're the idiot, speedy. Your notion that what you choose to post does not reflect your opinion is unmitigated BS, speedy. If you genuinely had no POV, speedy, you wouldn't be posting.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:24 AM   #397
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Come on Old-T. Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama because of our economy in 2008 and he says I support ALL of Obama's policies?

Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama that I therefore support Nancy Pelosi?

Isn't IB correct that when I state I support a level of gun control that I am a gun grabber who wants to ban all guns/rifles and take away all gun owners rights?

Give the guy some credit for such an imaginative mind.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #398
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the idiot, speedy. Your notion that what you choose to post does not reflect your opinion is unmitigated BS, speedy. If you genuinely had no POV, speedy, you wouldn't be posting.
This response simply reinforces my opinion that you are absolutely clueless in even trying to understand the POV of others.

BTW, congratulations on your runner-up position in the DOTY voting.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:45 AM   #399
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This response simply reinforces my opinion that you are absolutely clueless in even trying to understand the POV of others.

BTW, congratulations on your runner-up position in the DOTY voting.
Your post represents nothing but a jumble of worthless words, speedy, considering how what you post doesn't reflect your POV.

Quote:
Come on Old-T. Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama because of our economy in 2008 and he says I support ALL of Obama's policies? Yes.

Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama that I therefore support Nancy Pelosi?Yes.

Isn't IB correct that when I state I support a level of gun control that I am a gun grabber who wants to ban all guns/rifles and take away all gun owners rights? Yes.

Give the guy some credit for such an imaginative mind.Go screw yourself, speedy.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:27 AM   #400
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your post represents nothing but a jumble of worthless words, speedy, considering how what you post doesn't reflect your POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Come on Old-T. Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama because of our economy in 2008 and he says I support ALL of Obama's policies? Yes.

Isn't IB correct that when I state that I voted for Obama that I therefore support Nancy Pelosi?Yes.

Isn't IB correct that when I state I support a level of gun control that I am a gun grabber who wants to ban all guns/rifles and take away all gun owners rights? Yes.

Give the guy some credit for such an imaginative mind.Go screw yourself, speedy.

And if I do screw myself, I will have had more sex than you've probably had in the last 10 years.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #401
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, but his post only mentioned you by name once. Yours mentioned him twice in a sentence.

I disagree with SpeedRacer. You are not the dumbest person in is forum. There are certainly stupider ... OK, two stupider ... But you are by far the rudest ASSHOLE here.

Oh yeah, IBIdiot, IBIdiot, IBIdiot. IBIdiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:06 AM   #402
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This latest post by you simply validates my opinion that everything I say about you is true. You are, BY FAR, the dumbest person on this forum.

And if I do screw myself, I will have had more sex than you've probably had in the last 10 years.
But you said you don't post your POV (read 'opinion', speedy, 'cause you're kinda slow on the uptake); hence, you've decorated this thread with yet another mumbling jumble of meaningless words, speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh yeah, I B Idiot, I B Idiot, I B Idiot. I B Idiot.
No. Actually, U B ...

you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #403
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you said you don't post your POV (read 'opinion', speedy, 'cause you're kinda slow on the uptake); hence, you've decorated this thread with yet another mumbling jumble of meaningless words, speedy.

Another post which yet again shows you are in my opinion, the dumbest person on this forum. Despite what Yssup says. Yes, Yssup had 3x the votes you had in the DOTY voting. And you had 3x+ the votes of the 3rd place finisher in the poll. Congratulations!

I have posted several POVs on this forum, and I realize they are OPINIONS. But everything I state on this forum is NOT a POV.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:32 AM   #404
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another post which yet again shows you are in my opinion, the dumbest person on this forum. Despite what Yssup says. Yes, Yssup had 3x the votes you had in the DOTY voting. And you had 3x+ the votes of the 3rd place finisher in the poll. Congratulations!

I have posted several POVs on this forum, and I realize they are OPINIONS. But everything I state on this forum is NOT a POV
Everything you post requires you to make a decision, speedy, and your POV influences those decisions, speedy. Hence, your POV is reflected in everything you post. Your decision not to mention details from the Gallup poll while you quoted chapter and verse from the General Social Survey reflects your POV, speedy. You're more than kinda slow on the uptake, speedy.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #405
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Listen up Speed! Ol' IB is more than willing to psychoanalize your post and even rewrite what you say while claiming to quote you. So why don't you just hand over your password to him now and let him write your posts from the beginning. It is easier that way since eventually he will lie and contort what you say anyway. Take the easy way out--admit that the unemployed basement dweller has no sense of shame, no self-correcting honesty filter, and only sleeps one hour a day, so eventually his lies will drown out your logic and facts. He will insit that the Olmecs and Mayans didn't really live in what is now called Mexico. And that Macmillan, younger brother of Franz Joseph, was an Aztec. And after beating your head against the solid granite that is IB's, you will get tired of all the effort you are putting in to educate a life form that does not want to be confused by reality.

Just give up. No one sane really pays attention to him anyway.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women