Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2014, 05:13 PM   #1516
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Yeah, but did you, the other girls, or any of these guys involved LAID???
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #1517
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry sweetie...I didn't call everyone at the party to ask if they ended up getting laid or not. As for me, I did not sleep with any women last night.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:32 PM   #1518
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default A good come back

A good come back the next time some one comments about you just tell him you have 50 guys that will swear he is full of shit.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:50 PM   #1519
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Maybe there were multiple immature folks there

You were posting in the club...flirting with another man's date and he was immature one?

Pretty sure who I would feel was the immature one were my date posting on eccie while I were out with her.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #1520
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default In public with YummyMarie

I am glad when we were at dinner I didn't have to fight off some guy or in her case a gal. I will be sure to bring a cattle prod. That's the problem with taking a beautiful woman out you need to watch every guy in the place. Yummy has a second problem with other women. I just don't see me jamming a prod in some gals ass.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #1521
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WTF, I didn't make myself clear. She arrived and was on her own. Throughout the evening we flirted. I did not stay by her side the whole time, nor did I intend to. Toward the end of the evening, me and my date went to the only restroom, near the bar where she was stationed nearby. When I came out, she pulled me back in again to kiss (in front of the guy she was currently hanging with) and flirt. All was fine until she decided to try to convince me that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. We already agreed no guys. He was just one of the many guys she was flirting with that night. So he's looking at me and salivating, until he realizes that I want nothing to do with him...

Let me back up: a the beginning of the night, she came up to me, complimented me in front of my date, then pulled me away to make-out. My date gave me space because he knows how I love the ladies. I had no intention of taking her home that night, and according to her, neither did she. SHE is the one that actually said first to me that she wanted me, but one on one and that my date need not be involved. I totally agreed, and told her that was not on my mind at all. We agreed to meet up at a later date, then went our seperate ways. Regardless, my date was not attracted to her so he could care less.

It was a birthday party, so our paths did cross frim time to time (danced maybe once or twice). I left her alone to do her thing, and returned to my date and conversed with the birthday girl, etc.

It was all a very casual situation. As far as posting on ECCIE...no one at the party has a clue what I do or knows about this site (that I know of). Yes, when I want to post, I post. So what? I was out for maybe 5 hours and was simultaneously enjoying my night out and being a post whore.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #1522
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Sorry sweetie...I didn't call everyone at the party to ask if they ended up getting laid or not. As for me, I did not sleep with any women last night.
Neither did I ... Damn ... we both need to fix that and soon ...

and don't give me this look
Old 09-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #1523
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Neither did I ... Damn ... we both need to fix that and soon ...

and don't give me this look
How about this look?
Old 09-21-2014, 07:46 PM   #1524
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
How about this look?
Old 09-22-2014, 06:14 AM   #1525
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF, I didn't make myself clear.

Throughout the evening we flirted.

My date gave me space because he knows how I love the ladies.

You made yourself clear and I made myself very clear, there were more than one immature person in that club.

That is how you get in yelling match's in public. Maybe I'm spoiled and my date knows how to act in public.

I do not see mature people with impulse control getting in situations like that when going out. Sounds more like something out of that classy MTV production Jersey Shore.

Quote:
Yes, when I want to post, I post. So what? I was out for maybe 5 hours and was simultaneously enjoying my night out and being a post whore.
Maybe I grew up in a different place and time where it was considered bad manners to play on your phone while out on a date.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #1526
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe I'm spoiled and my date knows how to act in public.
Otherwise, she might not get paid for her time and companionship.

Quote:
Maybe I grew up in a different place and time where it was considered bad manners to play on your phone while out on a date.
When WTF grew up, all phones were black and had rotary dials.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:48 AM   #1527
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Points well-taken. You are right WTF. This wasn't a typical "date" or situation, and my RW relationship dymanics tend to be non-traditional. So without getting into an uncomfortable level of detail (for me at least) about my personal relationship(s), I concede that I cannot expect you to fully understand the situation. But certainly from the outside, I see your point in assessing my level of maturity.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #1528
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Otherwise, she might not get paid for her time and companionship.

When WTF grew up, all phones were black and had rotary dials.
cb they all get paid whether it be a hooker a date or a wife. Classy behavior is not limited to any of those pricy occupations.

Rotary dials yes....black and white phones only...No. The seventies were that innovative time in telecommunications where they introduced pastel colored phones.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:11 AM   #1529
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Rotary dials yes....black and white phones only...No. The seventies were that innovative time in telecommunications where they introduced pastel colored phones.
WTF's Pinck Princess extension phone from the 70s:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinckprincess1.JPG (80.2 KB, 79 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #1530
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Points well-taken. You are right WTF.It wasn't a typical "date" or situation, and my RW relationship dymanics tend to be non-traditional. So without getting into an uncomfortable detail (for me at least) about my personal relationship(s), I concede that I cannot expect you to fully understand the situation. But certainly from the outside, I see your point in assessing my level of maturity.
Haha...I'm pretty sure I'm capable of accessing the situtation as written. And while we all think our lives are not typical it just depends on what is considered typical. Hooker typical? Swinger typical? You described a very typical scene in those worlds.....just not a classy one. Which was the point of my original reply. If memory serves me you were assigning blame to only one member of this fiasco.

Not that color cb but you got the right model!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women