Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #16
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_kane View Post
We never discussed sending money through PayPal or any other money transfer company
Well I'm sure you could have arranged to meet in person...
Old 09-12-2013, 04:55 PM   #17
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196694
My ECCIE Reviews

We met up last night he never asked for the cash back. He asked if I still had it, I told him I paid my car and attorney (which he said hed help me pay), but would be willing to split the hours. He kept insisting on a free 3 hr session he claims I promised, but again I won't leave home for free. After all business is business I know how to play my roll but I also know how not to be taken advantage of. He is not a sugar daddy to me so I don't feel I owe free sessions ... The total I was giving was more than he is owed ... He wanted 700 for 2 hrs owed, I offered 3 hrs of my time which is 900. Not only a reimbursement but also 200 extra free for the inconvenience. Now we are here ...
Old 09-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He did not make a big deal about the money but would not budge about the stipulations of how we could make it up even though he said he wanted to work it out ..
Old 09-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #19
goldcoastbeauty
Verifed Provider

User ID: 5282
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never get involved with these type of discussions... for obvious reasons.

However when I see someone absolutely telling a lie on a client that I happen to know is a great guy. I do step up! As well we all should who honor right from wrong.

A providers reputation is worth it's weight in gold in this business. I see that a few other well reviewed and reputable providers beside myself have stepped up here today. Well done ladies !

With that being said ..... I am off this roller coaster as I have spoken my peace and voiced my opinion and defended a true gentleman whom I will be happy to see anytime and anywhere!

Good evening!
Old 09-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #20
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I woke up to this after my confrontation last night with Pvitt ...

Dear Lana_Kane:

Your P411 account has been revoked until I hear that you have resolved the dispute with (Pvitts first name here), and you are able to submit two NEW good reviews posted by established reviewers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Your P411 system id # is p130848, please include it in all correspondence with us.

Sincerely,
Gina
Monday to Friday - 9am to 8pm ET
Old 09-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #21
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Never asked for my side because of the personal ties and motivators ...
Old 09-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #22
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In other words I have to give in to his demands in order to be re activated ... I'm good on that, I don't have a pimp for this reason exactly so why would I let them force me to do things I already dont want to do for free ... plenty of other review sites ...
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #23
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

"A couple of my A list providers have expressed their support and I appreciate that." -Pvitt in his review

My daddy always told me bitches in heat run in packs ...
Old 09-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #24
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

OK, I truly have no dog in this fight, not knowing him from Adam, nor you from Eve, Lana_kane, nor anyone else in this thread. My opinion is unasked for, and perhaps unwanted, but here it is.

From what I'm reading here, you are holding the shitty end of the stick. You need to decide how much your pride and your P411 account are worth to you, relative to each other.

Two options:

1) Your pride is more important than your P411 account. Blow him off and ignore the shitstorm. Go to those other forums/review sites. You evidently don't have a bunch of supporters here.

2) Your P411 account is more important than your Pride. Crawl to him, accept the offer he made earlier, and get it over with. Rip the bandage off quickly instead of dragging it out.

Your choices seem limited to those two, from my point of view.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #25
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm goin to probably take the first option, I'm a gfe but I am not his girlfriend if he wants someone to sleep with someone for free than he shouldn't be on sites like this. I'm fine not being on a review site that bully's new providers for personal gain and entertainment.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #26
LNK
Valued Poster

OK, not to argue about it or influence you that way, but haven't you already got the money? Regardless what happened before, I don't see where he's getting something for nothing.

Perhaps a discount, but again, you have to weigh the relative values of things long term. And keep in mind, pride won't pay the bills.

Sometimes to keep a customer happy, you have to do things you don't like. Even if you know they're going to never come back, and will probably bad mouth you anyway, you do it because then you can honestly say to anyone, "I did everything I could to make it right." Every successful business owner finds this out, soon or late. And you are a business owner.

Although, after reading the other thread in the Dallas forum, and the review, I'm not sure he'd take you up on it if you did accept the original offer.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #27
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_kane View Post
I'm goin to probably take the first option, I'm a gfe but I am not his girlfriend if he wants someone to sleep with someone for free than he shouldn't be on sites like this. I'm fine not being on a review site that bully's new providers for personal gain and entertainment.
I applaud your decision. Now go out to a bar and find some hunk and fuck his brains out all night for free! Don't even think about ECCIE...
Old 09-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
2) Your P411 account is more important than your Pride. Crawl to him, accept the offer he made earlier, and get it over with. Rip the bandage off quickly instead of dragging it out.
Horrible advice. Once there is bad blood between two people... hobby or otherwise.. being put in such an intimate situation can really turn out poorly.

Because of the issues, even if she was on her A++ game, he might still have something in the back of his head that will prevent him from fully enjoying the encounter. Could end up in another poor review. Who is to say he will even contact P411 and let them know the situation has been resolved.

Also- situations like this where one person feels slighted, may lead to agression or violence. No Bueno.

Plus, I know I sure as shit wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where... because of the "blackmail" and power play of the review/P411 issue.... having sex with a person would feel like manipulation and (excuse me for saying it this way, I am not sure how to express it) I would feel violated/raped. That kinda shit lives with a provider. It doens't end when the time is up.

So, the only real option is for her to communicate with the guy, work out paying him back, maybe even in monthly installments. Get her two reviews per Gina's suggestion, and move the fuck on.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #29
LNK
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Horrible advice. Once there is bad blood between two people... hobby or otherwise.. being put in such an intimate situation can really turn out poorly.

Because of the issues, even if she was on her A++ game, he might still have something in the back of his head that will prevent him from fully enjoying the encounter. Could end up in another poor review. Who is to say he will even contact P411 and let them know the situation has been resolved.

Also- situations like this where one person feels slighted, may lead to agression or violence. No Bueno.

Plus, I know I sure as shit wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where... because of the "blackmail" and power play of the review/P411 issue.... having sex with a person would feel like manipulation and (excuse me for saying it this way, I am not sure how to express it) I would feel violated/raped. That kinda shit lives with a provider. It doens't end when the time is up.

So, the only real option is for her to communicate with the guy, work out paying him back, maybe even in monthly installments. Get her two reviews per Gina's suggestion, and move the fuck on.
You're correct, my bad. I'm fairly new to it, and hadn't thought it through completely.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #30
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
OK, not to argue about it or influence you that way, but haven't you already got the money? Regardless what happened before, I don't see where he's getting something for nothing.

Perhaps a discount, but again, you have to weigh the relative values of things long term. And keep in mind, pride won't pay the bills.

Sometimes to keep a customer happy, you have to do things you don't like. Even if you know they're going to never come back, and will probably bad mouth you anyway, you do it because then you can honestly say to anyone, "I did everything I could to make it right." Every successful business owner finds this out, soon or late. And you are a business owner.

Although, after reading the other thread in the Dallas forum, and the review, I'm not sure he'd take you up on it if you did accept the original offer.
I offered plenty of discounts from 2 free hrs split,to 3hrs split, and 2 90 min. Sessions all as long as he would book 1 hr.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women