Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
JREWING11
Registered Member

Default Seeking Advice for a newbie.

Hello Beautiful Ladies, and the gentlemen members who enjoy their company. I know I’m not be the only one who is in this situation. Sooo I thought it would be best for me to ask all in the forum for advice. I am a new hobbiest, and I have a fairly high profile position, so it creeps me out to give personal info for verification. I have only met with one well reviewed provider Selena 51... who is absolutely amazing at everything with the best smile and conversation you could imagine ( several times over the last year). Most of the highly review beautiful women on here require at least two references before booking an appointment. What do you all recommend in this situation? I completely understand and respect the woman’s need to be safe, at the same time I want to remain as low key as Posible, and for the love of god there are some beautiful women on here that I want to spend time with. I’m talking women so beautiful they make a man think getting caught may be worth the risk! Thanks for your comments in advance.

JREWING11
JREWING11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I recommend you leave this hobby and start another. Why? Because you are a danger to yourself. Why is that? You are either too lazy, or too dumb, to do a Search and figure this easy stuff out for yourself. What are you going to do when it comes to the difficult issues?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
JREWING11
Registered Member

Well aren’t you just a ray of fucking sunshine Pyramider. Thanks for the unhelpful assholeish comment nun the less.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

A couple of assumptions:

1) you can afford to purchase premium access

2) you have the smarts and the patience to undertake your own research

3) you can click this LINK and ask in your home area forums.

Best of luck and happy hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
JREWING11
Registered Member

CK1942 thank you I’ll start there.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:14 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You do not have the smarts. Its okay to own up to it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Either you follow our screening methods or you do not get seen. Period. In regards to your post though I'd suggest P411.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #8
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Most of the advise you've gotten from the guys can be ignored JR! Like you, I had a job that required me to keep a low profile. A few suggestions. First, read all you can, expecially those dealing with the legal issure and safety. One thing you will hear again and again is DO NOT GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYBODY! Second, you've had one encounter (she can be a reference) and look around for a newbie friendly lady you like and now you have your two. Third, don't be shy and interact. The more you interact on the site, the more the ladies can see what you're like. Forth, do most of your communicating with the ladies through PM's. The safest and most pretected method. Just make sure you log out when you're done. Finally, there will be some ladies who will not see you unless you give them the info they want. Just use your big head and move on. There are a lot of ladies who will respect your decisions. Be courteous and polite and you'll do just fine. Good luck and remember, only you are in control of your own safety!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:47 PM   #9
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JREWING11 View Post
...I have a fairly high profile position...

The hobby has inherent risks. Please ask yourself this question. Please do NOT publicly answer it in here - just ask it of yourself:

"If I get outed for seeing providers, is my position high-profile enough to make the evening news, or does it just get me fired?"

The reason I bring this up is, although there are plenty of providers who will keep your info discrete, there are also plenty of BSC (that's Bat Shit Crazy since you're a newbie) providers who, if they felt they could get 15 minutes of fame on the evening news would be tempted to be much less discrete.

If I was in a position with a profile that high, I'd stay the hell away from the hobby. If its just a 'lose the job if found out' issue, you are in a less risky position.

Just my $0.02.
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:15 PM   #10
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Good advice Hermosa.
Jrewing11, ask Selena51 if she knows other providers that will accept just her as a reference. When I first started I had a meet and greet with a well known provider. Got thumbs up from her and had a awesome time. Only used her name as a reference with providers requesting two. I always got a ok.
My advice is don't be to greedy. Find a few providers you like and become a regular. Stay safe!!
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Join P411

https://www.preferred411.com/
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:21 PM   #12
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

join p411.. but remember that ladies also require additional info.
There's always going to be the back and fort about screening... but from y experience.. the best clients (and ladies) are the ones that take the proper steps to set up a meeting.
SAFE!
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women