Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Hobbyist Spot Light: PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share with us!

Any providers that want to step forward that have actually met Mata Leon BCD??? Serious accusations are being repeated over and over. But NOT by providers that have actually met Mata Leon BCD???

Once AGAIN... only first hand information. PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share your story with us!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 03:22 PM   #2
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Yeah, what could go wrong with ladies posting their rape stories here? Wish we could ask LaVida...
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did she retire?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 03:31 PM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Yeah, what could go wrong with ladies posting their rape stories here? Wish we could ask LaVida...
This thread is a safe place for all the lying whores to tell their rape stories about Mata.

The Weinstein effect is in full force gals. Tell your stories and credibility will be considered.

I'm surprised the attention seeking butt hurt BitterAriel hasn't yapped again. Oh that's right, Mata didn't want to see her.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #5
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Lol. Maybe gimpy will dress up get a providers handle and chime in... Lol. Like I said there is no one... I think the lies that whisphers/ cheesy and RR/ gimpy and finally whimp dickcie have told has just blown up in their faces. Just goes to show you that you cant mess with a rockstar member that so many women love. IN DA FACE.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

No lies and no blow up in my face.
How's lining up appointments going for you rapist?
So rapist how did your 10 points taste?
How many more you got to give?
Ahhhh nevermind... I'll get them to you soon enough!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060199998

Nice post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The ladies are too afraid, they do not want the scrutiny nor the publicity.. Mata has made sure with his threats and rw knowledge of these providers that they will not say anything publicly!!
Mata is a RAPIST!! I know that for a fact!! Look at all the alerts, postings, and board presence of mata! This all shows a pattern of behavior that no one else has seen in a scum sucking monger. Most of the proof would result in outing. So another reason for lack of responses. The ladies are well versed in mata's behavior, that is why he cannot book with anybody!!
Come on mata!! What other lies ya' got???
Mata!! Why won't you answer my pm's?? I know, it's because you are scared to death of the proof I have against you!!!!!! This is NO GAME. YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT JUST SOME POINTS ON ECCIE!!!!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:30 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
This thread is a safe place for all the lying whores to tell their rape stories about Mata.

The Weinstein effect is in full force gals. Tell your stories and credibility will be considered.

I'm surprised the attention seeking butt hurt BitterAriel hasn't yapped again. Oh that's right, Mata didn't want to see her.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Again little tree, B/S. Ariel turned him down and he started threatening her!! As his usual mo with many providers. I have the screen shots from begging to end!! So what other shit you got?? But I imagine that you 2 homo's have each other backs!! You know when you're corn hollin' each other!!
Old 11-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #9
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

I know you are asking about providers, but I want to chime in as a hobbyist.

Mata Leon sent me a pm and hurt my feelings. He hurt... my feelings. It was like he raped my soul. I don't know if I'll ever get over it.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
I know you are asking about providers, but I want to chime in as a hobbyist.

Mata Leon sent me a pm and hurt my feelings. He hurt... my feelings. It was like he raped my soul. I don't know if I'll ever get over it..
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:12 PM   #11
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Any providers that want to step forward that have actually met Mata Leon BCD??? Serious accusations are being repeated over and over. But NOT by providers that have actually met Mata Leon BCD???

Once AGAIN... only first hand information. PLEASE if your a provider that has been hurt in any way by MATA LEON PLEASE step forward and share your story with us!
I'm curious.

How many women have you spoken to in the last few years that have come to you about a problem with some guy here that you KNOW was hurt in some way but were afraid to ever post their story here on the board?

Now you are publicly championing one of the guys more disrespectful and ugly to the whores that might publicly state they want nothing to do with him and taking the position on others that if they won't come forward and post it hear in CoEd for the Public to read then it obviously did not happen?

You don't have to read a lot to SEE how viciously Mata has attacked women that have stood up to him on the boards. you KNOW Mata and have seen in person how upset and quick to want to throw down with someone that crosses him he is.

Yet you are championing him as if he is a Saint`and letting any woman afraid / unwilling to publicly post it know you don't believe anything ever happened?

The blowback on you and some lady you feel has been harmed is sure to be magnified by your injecting yourself in this demanding something we almost never see.....

Most of the whores suffer in silence....

I think your call to publicly step forward is going to make many more afraid to do so.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:22 AM   #12
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I think the only fear providers have is being harrassed by trolls. Come on guys you keep lying and make up excuses on why you can't prove it. Do all you trolls see how desperate you look?. No gimpy I book just fine, reviews coming for your fantasies about me and my life. And yes I have blocked troll PM's and post so lmfao, "YOU GOT NOTING"
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:10 AM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Do I really need to post the links to all the women who hate your fucking guts again you rapist?
Just go away, you are a worthless human being who needs to take a few years to re adjust his moral compass.
Or get raped in prison daily, whichever happens to come first!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 AM   #14
winn dixie
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mata Leon;1060201408]. And yes I have blocked troll PM's

Just like a little bottom boi to block pm's!! You are scared!! It really is starting to hurt. This is nothing compared to what you have put countless women through.. What a man you are?? No wonder Red couldn't get enough of my dick!
Hey mata,, when you got back from Fredericksburg not too long ago and went down on red, that was me you tasted!! The whole time Red was thinking of me and laughing at your sorry ass in her mind !!! hahahahahahaha
Old 11-20-2017, 10:30 AM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Can you explain to all exactly how this is a "safe place" for anyone to post anything?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women