Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2019, 11:52 AM   #1
SirOatALot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Scam alert on adultsearch!

I was browsing for a provider to hangout with on adultsearch and came across this scammer ad

https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1497558

I called the number that is listed on the ad but no one answered so I hung up, and about three minutes after, I got a text message from that number and the conversation goes like this:

Scammer: What's up babe!

Me: Hey, are you available for incall?

Scammer: Hey baby whats up? what city r u in? Don't want 2 waste each others time babe

Me: Raleigh.

Scammer: Really wanted to make sure, i can host with no problems but i can also come to you too and i'm willing to travel up to an hour and a half away. Whatexactly did you have in mind?

Me: If you are still in Raleigh, I'd like to see you at the comfort of your incall for an hour.

Now this is where it started to get shady!

Scammer: ok baby ....visit my site ..*.......*** http://luvamee.com .*....******* and listen to the video that breaks down all of my rules.It also has my real pictures, reviews, rates and services offered. It has all the information you need to schedule a datewith me. Once you review everything on the site, let me know when u r ready to proceed with scheduling our time together

Me: Ok. (I watched the video as instructed by the scammer)

Scammer: did you see ALL my rules and all of that on my profile? and also watch my youtube video which details everything?

Me: Yup!

Scammer: ..Im available to meet , but for my safety from the cops and creeps, I have all first time clients watch me nude in a camshow which is 26 and i take that off my rates

Me: Ok. (At this point, I started to realize something shady and skeptical, but still keeping it positive and do what I instructed to do in order to see this girl whom I thought was real)

Scammer: if u are serious about meeting I can text u the site and walk u through to me.... are you ready ?

Me: Yes!

Scammer: Create a username on ...**......*** http://dateetonight.com ..**.......*** and pay $26 for 250 tokens. Make sure not to pay more than$26. Let me know when your finish

Me: Ok. (So I clicked on the link and it took me to cams.com where I have to sign up for an account and pay $26 for 250 tokens worth of credit to watch her perform live nude on cam.)

Scammer: did you get the instructions? if the link didnt show, try (cammeetmarce. (com) make a name and pay

Me: I did.

Scammer: babe make sure 26 dollars of credit is showing next to your name at the top

Me: Yes, it is.

Scammer: your screename? text me your screename exactly as it appears on your screen

Me: xxxxxxxxx (I texted her the exact username I signed up for the account on the website.)

Scammer: Hang on, im going to log in and wait for your screename to appear, i should see it pop up in my cam panel once the pay goes through

Me: Ok.

Scammer: ugh!!! Im having problems. Im using a friends laptop and for some reason its telling me i need some sort of plug in to cam and i have no idea what thatmeans. So im going to need you to use your credits to view any girl on the site so i know your not a cop so we can move on.

Me: Got it.

Scammer: getting in shower real quick, call me in 15 minutes. Make sure you watched a girl and have a zero balance by the time im out or i will not answer yourcall. I will know you used your credits because when i put your screename in my cam panel it will show you have used your funds

Me: I did. I watched it and my account balance is now showing 0.

Scammer: hun, the whole point is to meet. Not for the cam. the cam is just so i know your safe, my pc keeps reebooting so you using your credits to view a girlnaked shows your not a cop.

Me: Ok.

Scammer: sorry for the hassle, please give me a little more time to finish getting ready

Me: Alright!

And that was the last message I received from this scam artist when it said it need a little more time to finish getting ready. I waited for about half an hour just to give it time to finish whatever it is doing and called back to make sure everything is still good as planned after I had signed up for the bogus live nude on cams website and paid 26 bucks of my money that I will never going to get it back watching the live naked girl in action just to empty my account balance as I was instructed by the crook. I never get a call back or any text message from this crook ever since and that makes me realized that I got scammed, because it already got what it wanted and bailed out. What a waste of time and money. Luckily that it didn't put my life in danger of getting robbed or killed. I only lost 26 bucks and time wasted from being scammed by this crook.

If you come across this ad, stay away from it. It's a scam. Be careful and be safe out there. Don't fall for it and become the next victim.
SirOatALot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women