Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default a new and dangerous whistleblower has come forth

yeah, WTF is hurrying to complete his whistleblower complaint

he read the transcript (read, not understood) and now is filing in conjunction with Nadler's staff and their recommended attorneys (not with Schiff, the first guy did that)

when asked by the NYT to talk about the harm done to America by the rogue in office and WTF's exceptional bravery in coming forward, WTF said,

"hey, just cuz I'm second, or maybe its third, here I am. I know as much or more as the other guy. and I waive my secrecy rights. and as far as trump is concerned, he has a trump tower in turkey, I heard it on rachel maddow, are you guys sure she's lesbian?, she would be so sweet to stare down at"

house republicans are attempting to discredit this latest "whistleblower" by bringing up all his nonsensical postings on an internet website and his illegal treatment of persons of color by not providing them employee benefits
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:27 AM   #2
Levianon17
Valued Poster

The Whistleblowers are nothing but groomed actors. Nothing credible about any of them.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The fake Whistleblowers are nothing but groomed actors. Nothing credible about any of them.

FTFY!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
FTFY!
Hahahaha, I guess your more direct than I am. You're right they are fake. I also think Trump should Sue Adam Schiff for defamation when he spewed out his phony parody of the Phone Transcript.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:55 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The Whistleblowers are nothing but groomed actors. Nothing credible about any of them.
exactly

and more whistleblowers when we have the transcript? the more chaff and smoke the more americans can be hornswoggled

the "whistleblower" is just a dimocrat using a loophole
Old 10-13-2019, 10:14 AM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Not whistleblowers, CIA plants.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #7
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The Republicans were never conspiracy nuts till Trump. You've lost some respect to be honest. Everything is a conspiracy now. Put on the tin foil hat crew.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:08 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The Republicans were never conspiracy nuts till Comey said hildebeest was guilty of violating every U.S. law and regulation RE: intel security on the books but didn't charge her or prosecute her for her crimes because she was a dim-retard.
FTFY.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:34 AM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Can he actually blow a whistle?
That's the only question
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:28 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

It’s proven fact, not a theory, that Hillary and company colluded with Russians, Ukrainians, and a bunch of other foreign nations to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.

Just because cnn doesn’t want to cover it doesn’t make it not so. The media is no longer about “news”. They’re advocates, nothing more.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:01 PM   #11
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

How did you reach that conclusion?

Everybody and their dog is wanting to know the identity of the American Patriot. Where are you getting your information from...Rudy?

Viva La Whistleblowers
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #12
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

My apologies, I posted in wrong thread.

No need to tie me to a whipping post, just move on.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
My apologies, I posted in wrong thread.

No need to tie me to a whipping post, just move on.

Duane and Greg Allman.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:29 AM   #14
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default excuse me for venting...but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The Republicans were never conspiracy nuts till Trump. You've lost some respect to be honest. Everything is a conspiracy now. Put on the tin foil hat crew.
the term "deep state "I think was first used about the intrigues of Turkey's government's functionaries

in the united states the idea of a deep state, in hindsight, might be seen in general, then president, Dwight Eisenhower and his warnings about the military-industrial complex, one might even harken back to our very first president, ol' george himself, warning about foreign entanglements.

the left actually, not the right, began in earnest the belief in a dark aspect of the American intelligence community

they accused the u.s. intelligence community of driving the us into an ever deepening war in vietnam

there was a book written by a college professor titled "deep politics and the death of jfk", ....haven't read that book nor vouching for it, just giving the history of the term

even in popular culture, movies like the oliver stone treatment of jfk's assassination made a claim of a deep state- this coming from the left, not the right

but the look into the assassination of jfk did one thing for sure, exposed the intelligence community's working with organized crime and surveillance within the united states.

in 2014 a tufts university professor used the term "double government" in discussing the lingering powers of our national security institutions between and during presidential terms

couple all this with the unnaturally natural disposition of the bureaucracy to tilt far to the left in terms of maintaining power and pay and benefits and number of personnel and every other indices of power as dimocrats find a large part of the source of their power in the symbiotic slushes of funds between them and unions of all stripes and the dimocrat propensity to want to control all aspects of life, which requires an ever growing bureaucracy

senator schumer warned trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from sunday at getting back at you'

then after eight years of Obama teaming up with government functionaries to use the departments of our state against his political opposition it becomes ever more manifest something is afoot

just the simple abuse of our system of justice at the outset of Obama's administration by not prosecuting the club wielding thugs trying to intimidate voters in philadelphia

or his use to the epa to attack opposition and investigate and fine their businesses

or lois lerner in concert with the doj regarding political profiling

or Obama's assault on free speech and due process on college campuses where he had the department of education’s office of civil rights, in conjunction with the justice department, urge a crackdown on “unwelcome” speech and required complaints to be heard in quasi-judicial procedures that deny legal representation, encourage punishment before trial, and convict based on a mere “more likely than not” standard.

not to mention myriad lies and coverups and use of the state department, doj, cia and fbi by his administration

then the kid glove treatment of hellary and her minions, not putting them under oath, giving them immunity in advance, not prosecuting one of them for what most americans could see as evident- all with an eye to protecting her for another 8 years of the bureaucratic expansion

then we come to the treatment of trump.

the set up and lying and "investigation and "wire-tapping" and fisa abuse and conspiracies AD NASEUAM

the immediate calls for impeachment beginning the night he won the election

comey et al trying to set up trump from the outset, even before he took office

the attacks on and set up of those working for trump

the jiggering of a special prosecutor who at one early stage told trump's lawyer john dowd there was no evidence of collusion, but refused to tell the American people that

the many leaks of information and attempts to head off trump's policies by government functionaries

and this second hand "whistleblower", seemingly poised for the right time and moment, a partisan, misusing the whistleblower statues to leak, all in conjunction with schiff and soros

taken up immediately as proof of what? proof of nothing in the face of the real transcript , but enough to let the dimocrats have something to investigate before the election

and there was the news media, holding the cloaks of these as they did their dark work

so given all that, its natural to think of conspiracy, its extreme partisanship and/or tin foil hat not to
Old 10-14-2019, 07:32 AM   #15
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Geez,
It's political gamesmanship and/or theater
The Dims pull the same crap.
This goes all the way down to local elections where the still dig up dirt on both sides without spending zillions.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women