Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2019, 02:37 AM   #1
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Angry Fort Worth Police Officer shoots and kills unarmed African American woman who was in the bedroom of her own home. The Officer fired his weapon while standing outside in the backyard and shot her from outside through her own bedroom window.

Another badge wearing gun carrying trigger happy dumb ass moron motherfucker that should never have been given a badge and a gun and a Texas Peace Officer license.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2019...side-her-home/

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/atatiana-jefferson/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/u...lled-home.html

Here's the EDITED body cam footage released by the Fort Worth Police Department.

Yes, EDITED.

Which means something may have been left out so as not to show the Officer to be guilty.

Can you say COVER UP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzDEQLjVrp0

At 1:34, you can see the officer turn and yell out put your hands up, show me your hands and fire his weapon.

He didn't even give the woman enough time to show her hands.

He pretty much said put your hands up, show me your hands and pulled the trigger simultaneously.

The time that passed in the video with him saying put your hands up, show me your hands and fire his weapon was 2 1/2 seconds.

That is not enough time for anyone to comply, react, raise their hands up, NOTHING!

The Police are not your friend nowadays!

They are no longer there to protect and serve.

Their only purpose is to collect money for the city government they represent.

You call the Police for help and assistance nowadays

and more often than not, you might find yourself to be treated as a criminal and put in handcuff and arrested,

and worse, be murdered by the same Police you called out to assist you.

Like in this case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Justine_Damond
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:10 AM   #2
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This is very tragic news, CG. This young beautiful black woman had her whole life ahead of her and she was murdered for absolutely no reason. She was murdered while relaxing inside her own home.

The 28 year old black victim was taking care of her 8 year old nephew that night. Her neighbor, an old nosy 62 year old man, called the local non-emergency number because he saw the lights were on at the victim's house and the front door was open at 2:25 AM. He knew she was inside the house with her nephew but thought that perhaps some robbers had invaded her house.

The white police officer who came to investigate (who btw had joined the police force only 1.5 years ago so he wasn't a veteran) did a perimeter check and was looking through all the windows using a flashlight. He then saw the 28 year old black victim through one of the windows, told her to "put your hands up. show me your hands" and then immediately shot her right right after saying that, just like CG wrote above. He didn't give her enough time to follow his commands.

He then went inside her house and supposedly administered emergency care but it wasn't enough. She succumbed to her injuries and died. Now the police officer claims that he perceived her as a threat and that a firearm was found inside the house but there's no proof that the victim was holding any firearm. Even the edited video above shows the guns in the victim's bedroom but doesn't show the victim holding a gun. The firearm that was found in the victim's house was probably kept for home protection and was not being held by the victim at the time. Otherwise, the police would have been eager to mention that fact to absolve the officer of his crime. The police officer has been placed on administrative leave.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:39 AM   #3
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Prominent members of the local black community are outraged. Pastor Michael Bell of the Greater St. Stephen First Church said "We're tired of police lying. Ain't no perceived threat unless it's black folk. Just our presence..are we the threat?"

Another black community member said "Don't let this rest...where we get all up in arms for about two or three weeks and we go back to business as usual. We are still being murdered by the police. Something has to be done and done right away."

I agree with CG that the police officer is both trigger happy and dumb. It makes me wonder if some people join the police force because they enjoy killing people and this way, they can kill without getting into legal trouble? Sure seems that way. If he wasn't po-po, he would be in jail right now, not on administrative leave. Could the white police officer have been a racist and decided to murder the young black woman because she's black? Possibly...we can't rule that out as an option. He will never admit to that though so we will never know for sure.

I'm sure the police force will respond to the media outrage by warning their officers to be less trigger happy in the future. Hopefully that will be enough.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:45 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I guess the FWPD felt left out, since DPD was grabbing all the negative headlines.

from what I see, this looks like straight up Murder. outrageous.. I'm still not believing the Joshua Brown details in Dallas, now this in Fort Worth? these Cops have an "us against them" mentality. they always put out an official statement that backs their Officer, even as initial facts show murder. that is why the Public has so much distrust.

I hope FW citizens get out and demand justice. I was frankly embarrassed how the Jaqueline Craig incident was received. with a big fat yawn. this kind of shit will keep happening, if FW doesn't get off its ass and demand change and accountability. they have been lulled into thinking their police force isn't like Dallas.. think again.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:41 AM   #5
CG2014
Premium Access

A lot of cops are shitheads who never outgrew their grade school playground bully phase.

Every applicant goes through several psychological evaluation and they are hired based on the results that show they can enforce the laws and police using abusive and oppressive tactics.

Folks in the U.S. Armed forces are trained better than cops.

They carry bigger badder weapons than what cops carry but often do you hear of military personnel, especially the boots on the ground, the soldiers, shooting and killing innocent people?

Especially when those soldiers are always in areas that anyone around them could be an enemy combatant or a terrorist waiting to ambush them;

but you don't hear about an Army or a Marines squad or platoon or company while patrolling through an Iraqi city or an Afghanistan village

who got trigger happy and massacred every innocent woman, child, baby, man in a village they passed through, do you?

There are many areas of Afghanistan where the civilian population walks around carrying AK-47s like it was a briefcase or a purse or a wallet.

That doesn't make them Taliban or Al Qaeda or ISIL/ISIS terrorists and they are no threat to anyone.

But you don't hear about U.S. Army or U.S. Marines soldiers walking through those areas and shoot and kill everyone they see who is toting an AK-47.

Sure there has been cases throughout history of U.S. soldiers killing innocent civilians but they are very rare and isolated.

@Chung:

I haven't heard about the
Quote:
Jaqueline Craig
incident.

Weird.

You'd think I would have heard about it.

I had to go look it up.

That incident and many like it back up my previous remark in my OP:

you call the Police for help nowadays and you may wind up to be the one arrested or killed by the Police.

WHAT HAPPEN to that cop that killed the homeless woman while shooting at a dog that wasn't even a threat to him?

Where was that?

Arlington?
Old 10-13-2019, 12:20 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

An Afghan carrying an AK-47 - and is "no threat to anyone"????
Why is the Afghan carrying One - "Decoration"????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #7
CG2014
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
An Afghan carrying an AK-47 - and is "no threat to anyone"????
Why is the Afghan carrying One - "Decoration"????
Not every Afghan is associated with and a member of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL.

Don't generalize an entire population of a country based on the evil action of a few.

-----

Everything smells bad about this for the cop.

The neighbor called for a welfare check. The front door was wide open.

A welfare check would have sent him to the front door not a backyard window.

The media is going to tell you what fits their narrative.

The cops are going to tell you whatever fills their narrative.

Too bad we do not have real reporters anymore that want answers to questions instead of just repeating AP and Reuters.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #8
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Horrible, but predictable. .
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:11 PM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

They're hiring a bunch of morons at the academy now, hope this pig gets life in prison for killing this lady inside her home
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:21 PM   #10
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Let’s just call it murder. Give the cop 10 years and be done with it.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #11
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

She had every right to kill him. He never say he was Police, he standing outside her door, in the dark. I wish she had shot that Cop fuck head, serve him right and make that castle doctrine a Hero
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:17 PM   #12
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If in fact the cops body cam was in any way edited I hope the black folks sue the fuck out of the police. And yes I’m fully aware that proceeds of the settlement come from tax dollars. Redacting portions of the video may be necessary to protect 3rd parties but any time a body cam is edited or they are given time to formulate a statement they are suspect of tampering with evidence and violating the civil rights of black folks, white folks and everyone else.
In all sincerity. Editing a body cam video reeks of corruption.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:30 PM   #13
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Let’s just call it murder. Give the cop 10 years and be done with it.
Not in Tarrant County. They won’t be able to get a Grand Jury indictment.
Ralph Fults is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:22 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I guess the FWPD felt left out, since DPD was grabbing all the negative headlines.

from what I see, this looks like straight up Murder. outrageous.. I'm still not believing the Joshua Brown details in Dallas, now this in Fort Worth? these Cops have an "us against them" mentality. they always put out an official statement that backs their Officer, even as initial facts show murder. that is why the Public has so much distrust.

I hope FW citizens get out and demand justice. I was frankly embarrassed how the Jaqueline Craig incident was received. with a big fat yawn. this kind of shit will keep happening, if FW doesn't get off its ass and demand change and accountability. they have been lulled into thinking their police force isn't like Dallas.. think again.

would you stop with the hysterics? it isn't murder. it's negligent homicide. for murder especially premeditated murder you have to have intend beforehand to kill someone. there is no such thing in this case. this cop did not go to the house with intent to kill anyone.

did the cop overact? absolutely! it was a "health and welfare" check not a report of a crime in progress. what the cop should have done is go right to the front door, and ring the fucking doorbell. then wait for the lady to come to the door and state there is no problem, then leave.

the cop at the scene saw what he thought were signs of entry. while potentially plausible it was not reported as a robbery/breaking and entry in progress.

two officers responded. what was the other officer doing? apparently the same thing, suspecting a break-in on a health and welfare check. both officers seems to have concluded there was a break-in in progress. the one officer overreacted. that is not murder.

let me ask you, if you have surgery and the Doctor makes a mistake and causes your death, is that murder or negligence? Police, like Doctors, don't generally get up in the morning and say to themselves "ya know, i think i'll just kill someone doing surgery today!".

the officer committed gross negligence. not murder.

and you can question why the neighbor didn't just go over and ring the doorbell rather than relying on the police? doesn't anyone know their neighbors anymore? apparently not.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:20 PM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
She had every right to kill him. He never say he was Police, he standing outside her door, in the dark. I wish she had shot that Cop fuck head, serve him right and make that castle doctrine a Hero
Then she’d be charged with murder and shed have hell geingnacquittedvwith the cops lying.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women