Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2019, 09:21 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default John Solomon: Ex-ambassador Yovanovitch blocked Ukraine investigation before being ousted by Trump

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio...-investigation

makes one wonder why she, as an Obama appointee, was still there. She should have been gone on day 1. she was known in Ukrainian social circles for bad mouthing Trump.

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, obstructed investigations into potential corruption and interference by Democratic and Ukrainian officials in the 2016 U.S. election.

Ukrainian prosecutors tried to get Visas. Marie sat on it.

"A few months passed and nothing happened. So the Ukrainian prosecutors under Lutsenko ... hired an American lawyer. This is in the October-November time frame of 2018," he continued. "They hired a former U.S. attorney here in the United States and they gave him a packet of information of things that they felt were wrong. One, that the ambassador was interfering in the Ukrainian internal affairs, like telling who he could prosecute and not prosecute. Two, that Joe Biden had fired a prosecutor, who was investigating his son's company, Burisma. And, three, there is some significant evidence and there is about to be a court ruling in Ukraine ... that Ukraine inappropriately interfered in the U.S. election in 2016."

now... who's obstructing whom?????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #2
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Getting better by the day and I doubt you will see this on the evening news..
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:33 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtwo View Post
Getting better by the day and I doubt you will see this on the evening news..

except maybe fox.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

They had her all over the news the other day like she was gonna have some breaking information. Looks like another swamp critter going down in flames now.
I feel some heads are getting close to imploding.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:54 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:51 AM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

After his interview with Solomon, Lutsenko admitted that he was not given a do not prosecute list by Yovanovitch and that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Around twenty different Ukrainian organizations, a number of which investigate corruption, said Lutsenko should be prosecuted under the Magnitsky Act, U.S. legislation that targets corrupt foreign officials. Given that, it makes sense his application for a U.S. visa sat for a while without any action. One of the things Magnitisky does is deny U.S. visas to corrupt foreigners.

Yovanovitch was removed because she got in the way of the business interests of Giuliani and his indicted clients, Parnas and Fruman. Pete Sessions, mentioned in your article, was paid off in the form of political contributions from Parnas and Fruman to help get Yovanovitch removed. I am not saying Trump was complicit. I am saying he was naive, relying on Rudy Giuliani, who was pursuing his own agenda in the Ukraine, not Trump's.

However I hope people go on believing this fairy tail if it results in Trump beating Warren next year.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:23 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
After his interview with Solomon, Lutsenko admitted that he was not given a do not prosecute list by Yovanovitch and that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Around twenty different Ukrainian organizations, a number of which investigate corruption, said Lutsenko should be prosecuted under the Magnitsky Act, U.S. legislation that targets corrupt foreign officials. Given that, it makes sense his application for a U.S. visa sat for a while without any action. One of the things Magnitisky does is deny U.S. visas to corrupt foreigners.

Yovanovitch was removed because she got in the way of the business interests of Giuliani and his indicted clients, Parnas and Fruman. Pete Sessions, mentioned in your article, was paid off in the form of political contributions from Parnas and Fruman to help get Yovanovitch removed. I am not saying Trump was complicit. I am saying he was naive, relying on Rudy Giuliani, who was pursuing his own agenda in the Ukraine, not Trump's.

However I hope people go on believing this fairy tail if it results in Trump beating Warren next year.
The "list" wasn't put in writing. Odumbo's Yovanovitch was dictating it orally.

Quote:
"The meeting [with the ambassador] took place in the PGO [Prosecutor General's Office], at this very table in January 2017," Lutsenko told the Ukrainian TheBabel online publication. "She was accompanied, so was I. Mrs. Yovanovitch was interested in Vitaliy Kasko's case. The fact was that Mr. Kasko's mother got registered for official housing [in Kyiv], while she had never left Lviv. That had signs of abuse."

Lutsenko recalled Yovanovitch insisted Kasko was an outstanding anti-corruption activist, and "the criminal case discredited those who were fighting against corruption."

"I shared the details and explained that I could not open and close cases on my own. I listed some so-called anti-corruption activists under investigation. She said it was unacceptable, as it would undermine the credibility of anti-corruption activists. I took a piece of paper, put down the listed names and said: 'Give me a do not prosecute list.' She said: "No, you got me wrong.' I said: "No, I didn't get you wrong. Such lists were earlier drawn up on Bankova Street [the presidential administration's address, Lutsenko meant the Yanukovych administration], and now you give new lists on Tankova Street [the former name of Sikorsky Street, where the U.S. Embassy is located]. The meeting ended. I'm afraid the emotions were not very good," Lutsenko gave the details of his meeting with the ambassador.

UNIAN
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:28 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Want more from Glenn Beck?
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:37 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
[B][B]Want more from Glenn Beck?
FTFY
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:39 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Want more from Glenn Beck?

how about more from Schitthead Schiff?

Old 10-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

She was a Mega Swamper, hates the President.

Perhaps she should be looking for a good attorney.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:45 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

i hear Lanny Davis is available ..

BAHHAHAAA
Old 10-14-2019, 03:00 PM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtwo View Post
They had her all over the news the other day like she was gonna have some breaking information. Looks like another swamp critter going down in flames now.
I feel some heads are getting close to imploding.
It's the "Kavanaugh methodology." The Dims dig up somebody and make overblown allegations thru their criminally duplicitous media co-conspirators. They let the damage fester then fade away without any real crime being committed.

That way they don't have to prove anything. Three years of "Russiagate" gives them the confidence to keep doing it. And they'll keep doing it until people in the media calls them on it or it stops generating clicks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:00 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Former POTUS DPST candidate Michael Avenatti is looking for funding.

To support his own legal bills-LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:07 PM   #15
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
how about more from Schitthead Schiff?

matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies