Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2019, 05:34 PM   #16
IDigChicks
Registered Member

A) Why is p411 not accepting any more users?
B) What other accepted screeners are there that one could use?
C) You could tell I'm a total newb to the hobby if I asked how to find out whether a provider accepts newbs, right?
D) What does the screening process entail in general? I can understand why some newbs prefer to remain anonymous (marriages etc).
IDigChicks is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:41 PM   #17
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

P411 is accepting apps from guys.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:47 AM   #18
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As Bthree said they are accepting apps w/2 referrals. I am newbie friendly in kc and surrounding areas
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:51 PM   #19
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDigChicks View Post
B) What other accepted screeners are there that one could use?
C) You could tell I'm a total newb to the hobby if I asked how to find out whether a provider accepts newbs, right?
D) What does the screening process entail in general? I can understand why some newbs prefer to remain anonymous (marriages etc).
I am going to throw my 2 cents in since I have only been in the hobby for three months. I make be talking out of my butt so anyone correct me if I say anything wrong since I'm speaking as an Advanced Newbie.

If you are serious about this hobby you need to make an investment and play the long-game.

Find someone that is newbie friendly. Sometimes they will state it in the ad but sometimes not. If they are not newbie friendly, more than likely they will state it right up front. You will have to show them an ID if they are credible. I had to submit a drivers license and work ID on my first time but that was a full-blown encounter.

Maybe ask about a short dinner date at a public place where they can feel comfortable. Then you can use that to schedule something more significant with them. Depending on the situation you may be able to do something that evening if they are completely satisfied with you. Remember feeling comfortable works both ways.

If you are interested in getting a P411 account, then who you choose needs to be a P411 provider. You will need at least 2 OKAYs get it approved. More OKAY's might help it get approved quicker although it took me two days. The second provider you see will be a little easier with having the first reference. It might help to ask the first one if they have any provider friends that you could see as the second. Usually if two providers know one another well enough a simple phone conversation about you might be all there is to get that second encounter.

Last tip. I have found communicating with the provider in complete and thought-out sentences helps to go a long way. The same can be said for dating sites.

If you aren't serious and want to play the short-game.

skip the games.com
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #20
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am newbie friendly in kc &ks and travel a lil. I do all I can not to collect personal RW info though at times it is neccessary.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:29 PM   #21
abaddon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Yes, no girl in their right mind wants to be the "first" to see someone with paper thin credentials. It amazes me how many lurkers are on here who never pull the trigger, probably because they can't get screened, or at least they never learned how to write, as they post zero reviews.

But, there are a lot worse things that can happen to a provider than just getting busted. The mortality rate in the profession is probably comparable to realtors, who also go to remote locations with total fucking strangers all the time.

There are much more important reasons to screen than not looking good in an orange prison jumpsuit. Your life might depend on it. It's all about personal safety. And, all they have to make is one mistake. And, that's why some ladies' screening process is only slightly less invasive than a colonoscopy.

Gosh! What a downer I am today.
abaddon is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:10 PM   #22
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on!

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #23
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Post in your local forums a ISO (In Search of) a newbie friendly provider.

I would review their online profile to make sure they have a review history and an online presence. Also communicate with them by private pm at first to make sure the profile matches.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:40 PM   #24
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Join P411, participate in forums so you become visible (engage with newbie friendly providers in forums so they get to know you - communicate in full clear sentences and with respect), do a strip club review or three, try a couple of ISOs and watch for new members who need reviews as well. A lot of new ladies don't have much screening (but then that makes it somewhat risky for you, but that is the price you pay, so to speak - I've found many gems in new members).

Good luck,
LB
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women