Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #31
ATXLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Professional Photographer in ATX and Houston

I am a professional photographer that travels between Houston and Austin. My photo shoots are professional, never a trade situation, never an amateur, never a pic collector or a perv. Feel free to contact me for an awesome special that will amaze you.
Don't spend your hard earned money on photos you are not happy with.
Shoot me a PM today, limited booking available.
ATXLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #32
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Take advantage of Promo Rates! San Antonio, Austin, Houston

*August Special*

For the whole month of August I will be offering my photography services at a discounted introductory rate!

$100 Beginner Package

1 hour of shooting time
5 Retouched Photos
Digital CD of retouched images

$150 Beginner Plus

All the above + Website starter

$200 Intermediate Play

2 hours of shooting time
10 Edited Images
Digital CD of retouched images

$250 Show 'em what YOU got!

Add website starter to above package

If your interested in more time I can work something out on a case by case basis.

Want more retouched photos than what is offered in your package?
$15/per image

These are my promotional intro rates

You can check out my website at Lusciousleo.com to see what I have done for myself. I'm currently updating so keep checking back to see my new stuff!
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #33
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Just updating my ad. I'm based in Houston but travel frequently. Feel free to pm, call or text for shoot details and bookings.

DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:01 AM   #34
123partygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194150
Default Party Girls New York City

Wow..Awesome Photograph and great info..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Through My Eyes View Post
Name~ Kenny~ Through My Eyes Art and Glamour
City, State~ DFW Metroplex~ Mansfield, Tx~ I will travel if expenses are handled as well
Website~ http://www.wix.com/throughmyeyesaandg/photography
Email~ through_my_eyes@ymail.com
Phone~ 214 701 8918
About ~ I offer studio and location shoots.
I beleive in keeping your photos classy in order for you to show the upscale side.
My images are lightly retouched if at all. You have them available to you ready to use by the next day.
You get the full shoot NOT just a handful
Feel free to contact me with any questions

123partygirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #35
123partygirl
Pending Age Verification

All pics awesome...Really great touch...!!
Old 08-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
AustinImage
Registered Member

Default Austin's Best Photographer

I am a portrait/bridal photographer with 10 years of professional experience. We were recently voted best photographer in Austin for the 2nd year in a row by KVUE. Feel free to pm for portfolio and website details. We're looking to expand and this would be a great chance to work with creative models. Thanks!
AustinImage is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #37
paulsenr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default South Florida Photographer

Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm an amateur photographer, and I don't usually take pics of people, to be honest. However I have done some that are pretty good, and I'd like to get more opportunities to do that (who doesn't love taking pictures of sexy women?)
so I thought I'd post here. I see a lot of ads with camera phone selfies and similar fairly poor photos. I'd be willing to do the first couple as a TFP (Time For Pictures) arrangement...and by that I mean your time as my model, ha ha. If it works out and people like the results then maybe I'd set something up for real.

PM or email bureau_c (at) yahoo.com for more info and some examples.
paulsenr is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #38
123partygirl
Pending Age Verification

Wow...Every one looking so sexy and hot..Thanks!!

Old 10-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #39
Viola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207278
My ECCIE Reviews

Name~ Viola
City, State~ Travel, Texas
Website~ contact me.
Email~ Chloe1802@yahoo.com
Phone~ (832) 779-0851
About yourself~ I am a female photographer and provider. I travel across Texas frequently, and would love to help out updating photos!

Below is my current special:

One outfit shoot at your location-$50 and you will be given 5 high res digital files.

A full shoot, up to 3 outfits, 2 hours, at your location(s) with 15 high res files and a Look Book (a set of prints from the shoot-for reorders and showing-not digital)-$150

Erotic photography-same rates apply

Erotic videography-Unedited video from 1 point of view-$150 minimum

I do shoot indoors and out, and have lights for a lovely smooth look. Photos for this special will be used for my portfolio with privacy options. There will be a $25 additional fee per shoot to transfer copyright if you don't want me to use them.

Please message me for examples of my work!

Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #40
cyborg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Name: SkyNET Adult Films & Design
Location: DFW (I do travel at times to Orlando and West Palm Beach)
Email: SkyNETAdultFilms@gmail.com
About yourself: I am not just a photographer, I specialize in video editing and websites design as well as SEO marketing and directing traffic to your site. My style of pics/vids/websites is very vibrant and memorable. I like to deviate from the normal pearls/corset/vapid posing and have fun with the camera. I've recently been summed up as the Adult industry's David LaChappelle. I dig it I'm living proof that sometimes youth and vision can outdo age and experience.

4-6 examples of your work:
Pics:

Most Recent Vid:
cyborg is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #41
glambox
Registered Member

Default LA Glamour Photographer available for your new images

Hello Ladies,

I just relocated from the Midwest, and am offering new images for ladies in the Los Angeles area.

Photography is my full time profession and you have probably seen my work in magazines and billboards. I shoot commercials and advertisements. It pays my bills and buys my toys, LOL.

For art and creativity I photography beautiful women. Some of the most stunning women I have met and photographed are on this board and forum. So why not share the love of great photography and capturing the beauty of the gorgeous ladies of ECCIE.

I am not charging for photography and video at this time. This may change in the very near future. Images and video are a great deal of work, however, I am on vacation for the next few weeks and would like to expand my portfolio before I begin doing commercial advertising work in LA next month. I am damn good, LOL, and work will be crazy so don't delay your shoot.

Don't be shy and feel free to suggest what you would like for your showcase. I am happy to shoot what works best for you and your website or showcase. I have plenty of references of ladies that have worked with me and will be happy to provide them to you.

My website is:

http://westcoastallure.com/portfolio/

BTW, no strings attached to shooting with me. I only expect professionalism and you will get the same from me. Zero drama and images delivered in a week or less....I am fast.

Have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask, I respond in a few hours or less.

Thanks again ladies for reading and I hope to work with you all very soon.

My cell as the poster required is 314-456-8004. I check all emails and call ASAP.

Sincerely,
West Coast Allure
glambox is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #42
toohourman69
Registered Member

Default Ft. Worth Retired Photog

I'm in Ft. Worth area and enjoy photographing sexy women. I can come to you with a handful of portable equipment and do a photo shoot for you. If you don't like them, no problem we can delete them. If you like them I can make them very affordable for you or we could barter if you prefer.

I can supply a reference if you like. Prefer to work in Ft. Worth or Arlington only. Don't want to go to Dallas. Email me toohrman@hotmail.com if interested or have more questions.

Thanks
toohourman69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #43
Stella Ales
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 211592
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow ! So much talent here.
Stella Ales is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #44
jaymichael
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Specializing in Lifestyle & Editorial Erotic Glamour ~ photo & video
www.studioszinc.com
www.facebook.com/studiozinc
www.instagram.com/studiozinc
studioszinc@gmail.com

Great photos can help increase your rates & client base.
Have you thought about offering photosets & videos to sell?

Lifestyle & Editorial Glamour Look, on-location or studio, I set up Pro lighting as needed, you get Hi-Res logo free images, posing coaching, Natural look, easy to work with.
Zero drama.

Available in all of Texas, Southern California, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Florida, Arkansas, Alabama.
Email or PM me for details.
jaymichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #45
bigguy12
Registered Member

Default Houston Photographer

Innerloop Photos
Houston Tx, Some travel to New York City
http://innerloopphotos.com
Innerloopphotos@gmail.com

I’ve got one goal in mind when I shoot. To shoot you in the best light possible...literally and figuatively. You have to make that impact immediately....to stop them in their tracks so they call you instead of browsing around some more.

Online, you have maybe 2 or 3 seconds to impress your clientele. The only way to do that is planning and executing a great shoot.

The images, if done well, will last you quite a while. Obviously, it’s good to do a shoot once a quarter or at least twice a year to keep things fresh.

The more you put into the shoot and yourselves, the more you’ll get out of it. It’s all up to you. I’ve been doing this a long time and can help you get the best shots for you. Give me a call or shoot me an email and we can get the process started.

Keith

5I8A1394.jpg

534 (2).jpg
bigguy12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women