Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2022, 02:53 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Putins uni polar world speech

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...589820929.html

Stack Hödler

Jun 23 • 21 tweets • 4 min read

Putin just gave a speech with massive implications for #Bitcoin and global macro.

We won't read a word of it in Western media, so I pulled out the interesting bits 👇

Regarding freezing of FX reserves and assets:

"The very principles of the global economic system have taken a blow."

"Fundamental business notions as business reputation, the inviolability of property and trust in global currencies have been seriously damaged."

"When I spoke at the Davos Forum a year and a half ago, I also stressed that the era of a unipolar world order has come to an end.

I want to start with this, as there is no way around it.

This era has ended despite all the attempts to maintain and preserve it at all costs."

On the use of sanctions:

"Sanctions as a weapon have proved in recent years to be a double-edged sword damaging their advocates and architects just as much, if not more."

"We see social and economic problems worsening in Europe, and in the US as well, food, electricity and fuel prices rising, with quality of life in Europe falling and companies losing their market edge."

"The European Union has lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, doing everything they are told from on high and hurting their own people, economies, and businesses."

"Surging inflation in product and commodity markets had become a fact of life long before this year.

The world has been driven into this by years of irresponsible macroeconomic policies pursued by G7 countries, including uncontrolled emission and accumulation of unsecured debt."

"Because they could not or would not devise any other recipes, the governments of the leading Western economies simply accelerated their money-printing machines.

Such a simple way to make up for unprecedented budget deficits."

"I have already cited this figure: over the past two years, the money supply in the United States has grown by more than 38 percent."

"The EU’s money supply has also increased dramatically over this period. It grew by about 20 percent, or 2.5 trillion euros."

😂😂😂

"We all hear about the so-called ‘Putin inflation’ in the West.

When I see this, I wonder who they expect would buy this nonsense – people who cannot read or write, maybe.

Anyone literate enough to read would understand what is actually happening."

"So, they printed more money, and then what? Where did all that money go?

It was obviously used to pay for goods and services outside Western countries – this is where the newly-printed money flowed.

They literally began to clean out, to wipe out global markets."

"While at the end of 2019, imports of goods to the United States amounted to about 250 billion dollars a month, by now, it has grown to 350 billion.

It is noteworthy that the growth was 40 percent – exactly in proportion to the unsecured money supply printed in recent years."

"America’s role has changed drastically.

It has turned from a net exporter of food into a net importer.

Loosely speaking, it is printing money and pulling commodity
flows its way, buying food products all over the world." 🚨🚨

"The European Union is building up imports even faster.

Obviously, such a sharp increase in demand that is not covered by the supply of goods has triggered a wave of shortages and global inflation."

HERE IT IS:

"Under the cloud of inflation, many developing nations are asking a good question:

🔥Why exchange goods for dollars and euros that are losing value right before our eyes?🔥"

🚨 "Global currency reserves are at $7.1 trillion and 2.5 trillion euros now.

These reserves are devalued at an annual rate of about 8 percent.

Moreover, they can be confiscated or stolen any time if the United States dislikes something in the policy of the states involved."

"I think this has become a very real threat for many countries that keep their gold and foreign exchange reserves in these currencies."

"A conversion of global reserves will begin ... They will be converted from weakening currencies into real resources like food, energy commodities and other raw materials.

Obviously, this process will further fuel global dollar inflation."

It was a long speech.

But the main takeaway is that Putin expects the world to move away from sovereign debt as a primary store of value.

There are $13T in global FX reserves. That wealth needs to be moved into something that can't be debased or seized. Got #Bitcoin ?

Here's the full speech if you want to read it:

Putin’s speech. Is this a Declaration of Independence and are we King George? - Adam Townsend
I'm not going to run it thru my filter and 'tell you what it means' cos I ain't CNN+. Here's the transcript and audio file, you be the expert

https://www.adamtownsend.me/putin-speech/

I don't simp for Putin or any other politician.

I don't agree with murdering political opponents, and I wouldn't want to live in Russia.

But I understand not wanting to trade scarce goods for fiat printed from the sky. And I think the implications are worth considering.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women