Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Guest100113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Question for the ladies

I do enjoy reading the reviews on here, and one thing about the occasional "bad review" I read. The guy will talk about how she seemed distant or just going through "the motions" and I can't help but wonder if it's because, well quite frankly if he is just plain nasty to look at lol. I don't have any trouble talking to or finding women, not even close to overweight, 8" that works just fine, I guess attractive but I have no idea. I'm married but we are also swingers and play with other women. She knows I have thumbed around on here and even got me a companion for my b-day (rare I know). I returned the favor for her at a strip club 2 weeks ago btw.
So could a majority of these threads with negative reviews that are otherwise well reviewed be that the guy is just not attractive at all, looks like he was made directly from the ugly stick, and maybe even has a huge belly that hides that penis? Just curious on the feedback and you can send it to me directly if it's not an answer you would want to post for all to read.
Guest100113 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

That's what I've always thought, too. I guess the bad reviews are about attitude and such.

Like I've always heard, "I ain't never had bad pussy, just some is better then others"
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

let's just say that 93% of clients in the hobby (or at least in MY experience) are not very fit or handsome & wouldn't be getting ANY if it weren't for the hobby. i never had a bad review, but i'm a good actress. i'm pretty sure the guy with the hide & seek penis knows he's no johnny depp, but appreciates not being treated like all the girls he meets in his 'real' life treat him.

but that's just in my experience. there's so many different flavors of us ladies that i'm sure this thread is gonna be pretty interesting
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I think that it is more than the guy's looks involved in the bad review. I think that Diana hit it pretty squarely on the head as to the guy's that don't fall into the "good" looks category.

Now not being on the good list, I can surmise things about those handsome type as well. I have always figured that they are in this for the sport and may not treat the women as nice as us physically impaired. I had read a thread somewhere where providers were talking about how they would rather have a less endowed guy because he tended to work harder at pleasing the woman.

But on the other hand I was with a provider once that it became obvious that she, being in the college age, seemed more interested in a more physically attractive guy. How did I get this opinion? She was as mechanical as they come with contrived actions and such (and failed to look me in the face the whole time). It became about me getting my nut off and her getting away from me the minute she could. IMO, I could have had a better time with my own self in front of the computer. I didn't give her a bad review (even though she was 3 hours late and I moved my afternoon schedule around her), but I won't see her again.

From several threads on GFE here, I have surmised that there seems to be two camps out there. Guys that want to fuck (either that perfect body type or just for variety/sport) and guys that want more of an emotional connection (companionship). From that, I have assumed that if the bad review is about "going through the motions" that guy is looking for the appearance that she cares about him and she didn't. Some might say it is the difference between GFE and PSE.

Of course this whole industry is YMMV since we are people and personalities are involved. If the provider is looking only for guys that look good, I truly hope that they are upfront about that.

I have said it before and will state it again. If my looks are going to affect our session, then I would rather her let me go with my money in hand. I have spent better part of 40 years being made to feel a lesser person and don't need someone I am paying to help me feel feel any worse. All she needs to do is to make me feel wanted and important - that makes it worth the cost. Don't know why some can't do it but to those that can, I am eternally grateful.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
let's just say that 93% of clients in the hobby... wouldn't be getting ANY if it weren't for the hobby.
Well Diana, thanks for telling us how you really feel. I'm not going to begin to tell you how misguided your statement is. I'll just chalk it up to the arrogance of youth.

But I will keep that in mind when I'm deciding who to play with in the future. That is, if you're still in the game after you have your baby, and possibly regain your figure.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
Well Diana, thanks for telling us how you really feel. I'm not going to begin to tell you how misguided your statement is. I'll just chalk it up to the arrogance of youth.

But I will keep that in mind when I'm deciding who to play with in the future. That is, if you're still in the game after you have your baby, and possibly regain your figure.
well stavin, thanks for placing a "..." in the space where i said "(or at least in MY experience)". i'm not gonna begin to tell you how anyone who can read can see the misquote on your part. i'll just chalk it up to the ignorance of you.

keep this in mind, i wouldn't do you with a borrowed vagina. and i find it quite hilarious how you think this board negatively affects my business. i find it even more hilarious how you imply that i'm gonna 'loose my figure'. is that all you got?! aim higher next time, you can do better than that!

all the way to the bank

now i wanna know, what motivated you to hijack the thread just to misquote & attack diana? are you bored? what gives?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
let's just say that 93% of clients in the hobby (or at least in MY experience) are not very fit or handsome & wouldn't be getting ANY if it weren't for the hobby.
Wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #8
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If ladies give the answer we want to here, sugar coat, etc., they get bashed for being fake However the OP asked for an honest opinion and got an honest answer. Now the honest answers get some of the guys egos squashed.

Shit happens. If you dont like how you appear stop eating fast foods, exercise, and get a haircut. If you don't like your personality, emotions, intelligence, humor, etc., work on it. It wont happen overnight but with discipline and work it will. Anything worth having takes work.

Sorry to get on my rant. Back to your scheduled program.

From what I hear, besides looks (each weighs that differently), is chemistry as well. How well do you two get along, interact? Is their humor, flirting, eyc. Are you nice and kind or rude and a slob. Of course there are other elements, bad day, bad news etc.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

You're right... there's never a "right" answer. If it's not about looks, you're lying, fake and off "lists." If it is about looks, you're mean, bitchy and off "lists." If you're indifferent, you're jaded and off "lists."
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #10
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, I really don't like threads like this but I am going to post my thoughts. Take them for what you will...

I never, EVER simply look at anyone with (only) my eyes! ESPECIALLY in this crazy hobby world! I learned very, very early on (in my youth) that there is SO much more to any human being than their physical appearance.

When you only go by looks, I think you miss out on SO much! Now, this could apply more in a dating world than hobbying but it is actually pretty much the same.

Have I seen some gentlemen that were taller, shorter,thinner, heavier, balder, hairier, etc, etc than others? Of course...everyone has! Are there providers out there that are all these things as well? Of course!

I think it's chipper who has it in his sig line: Make me THINK you are happy I chose you"? OMG! I am TRULY happy and appreciative of each and every client that has EVER come to see me! I don't give a rat's ass what they LOOK like! Get to know the person!

When I read replies by folks who obviously are jaded and speak openly and honestly but come across as rude or judgmental, it blows me away! Why would ANY of you guys want to see a woman who doesn't LIKE men? I mean, is it all about the looks in YOUR opinion? Is it worth seeing a drop dead gorgeous women who you KNOW can't stand it?

I realize this is going to look like I am picking on DirtyDiana and I am NOT! I have just seen so many posts lately by many different women who say not-so-nice things but they seem to do just fine.

Sorry if this isn't EXACTLY on topic.

llama69, I hope this helps you. From what my experience has shown me, people involved in the swinging lifestyle are probably some of the most tolerant and non-judgmental.

This is just me...I'll go now.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #11
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Attitude.

You wanna be treated like a god? Treat me like I'm a goddess.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #12
Guest100113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I agree with a lot of parts here, attitude and how one may carry themselves speaks louder than looks. Dating the person next door who is full of life vs dating a beauty queen or Don Juan who is shallow and conceded just can be a no brainer really. Some people find Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt ugly, but LOVE Michio Kaku and Karrie from Mythbusters. Personality goes a long LONG way, but it can only take one so far sometimes.
I think guys are looking here and elsewhere for what is missing in their lives, beauty and a fantasy of the touch of that beauty. That too is superficial and shallow, how often do you hear a guy say "She's a total bitch and stupid but I would give my left nut to get in her pants". You just probably will never hear them say "God she is fat and ugly as hell but her mind is beautiful and I want her". In a way the guys who hobby are much more shallow than any woman on here could ever be. After all, who is doing the "hunting"?
Be respectful of the women's statements and opinions on this thread, don't do this " I hit them back first" crap and just understand that while some people like ice cream for desert, that ice cream make some people sick to even think about.
Guest100113 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:02 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Attitude.

You wanna be treated like a god? Treat me like I'm a goddess.
I try to treat each lady like a goddess. However, I get kind of jaded, when some turn around and treat me like a cash register. I'm not talking about you, babee, because we have never met.

I am talking about ladies I have met (or didn't meet b/c we couldn't reach an agreement or were NCNS) who have upsold me, who have shorted me on time, who have shown up at a session unprepared for me in all respects. To me, that nothing more than dipping her hand in my pocket and pulling out cash on a basis to which I did not agree.

Attitude? You are absolutely right, babee. But it is a 2-way street.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #14
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

What VNurse said!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:19 AM   #15
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore View Post
You're right... there's never a "right" answer. If it's not about looks, you're lying, fake and off "lists." If it is about looks, you're mean, bitchy and off "lists." If you're indifferent, you're jaded and off "lists."

this is so true. the problem most guys have with me is, because i have no desire to make the 'list', i tell it like it really is. (or should i say the way that i perceive it to be through my experience in this hobby.)

now, do guys really want honesty from a provider? look at how they handle the truth and there's your answer.

looks aren't the only factor involved in bad dates. a date could go 'bad' due to anything from bad breath to bad toenail polish to bad attitude to bad taste in music, depending on who it is you're trying to please