Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160367
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452893
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35230
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #31
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01 View Post
5 days ? Where does this "Criteria" come from ? Any Benchmarks ?

Does it mean - a Guy who may not have been able to write a Review within the first 5 days due to whatever RW commitments he is stuck up with, but then writes a Review after the 5 days - he is not "Credible" enough ? Lol..
Then the guy shouldn't ask for a RS and agree to do one if he won't hold his end of the deal, 5 days is plenty of time to get to it unless there is truly a emergency that happened after he drained the lil guy.

Also keep in mind that the OP will get what she's earned, RW specials doesn't mean post up a good encounter, if things didn't go well, it will be disclosed
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:44 AM   #32
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:

Does it mean - a Guy who may not have been able to write a Review within the first 5 days due to whatever RW commitments he is stuck up with, but then writes a Review after the 5 days - he is not "Credible" enough ? Lol..
Screw come on man....theyre giving a discount BECAUSE they want more business NOW.....not 10 days from now when you get around to it.
Theyre not giving that discount because they feel charitable.
Quid pro quo
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #33
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:

Damn you sound like a real whiny bitch with this.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #34
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Are there "reviews" and "REVIEWS" - right?

I read a lot of reviews... and while there could be a tremendously great review; if it's by a guy I never heard of, or who has only one or a few reviews, or each of their reviews is like "We had a great time, she's a hot slut, we did mish, and I went home" (you've read these - you all know what I'm saying...lol) - then I don't put much stock in that review.
Yes and no. There are definitely some bad reviews out there. You know the ones that sound more like a Penthouse Letters submission than passing on information relevant to fellow hobbyists?

Sometimes I'm in the mood to describe everything. Sometimes I don't feel like writing about the stuff that we all know takes place in a good session, so I only describe the stuff that was uncommon.

As for the original topic, I'm with whoever mentioned the BBBJ during the review writing. It's unreasonable to expect someone to stay an extra 20 minutes to write a review, but I bet you'd have some takers if the OP's mouth was wrapped around the author's cock.

However, reviews also contain valuable information about what happens after you leave the provider. It would suck to write a glowing review and then walk out and find your car destroyed by a jealous boyfriend. I think mention that the review was written at the session is important, too.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:13 AM   #35
DB1
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

A real good review takes some time to write. It’s too bad those that offered aren’t following through with promises. Unfortunately no good way to mandate this even if you’re offering a reduced review rate- it still falls on trust they follow through in writing it. But it’s not anything you can mandate the bulk of us hobbyist prefer to use all of our date time with activities on your person rather than holding it back for a review.
DB1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:13 PM   #36
Wells Bentley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quid pro quo. You rock my world and I'll sit down and write you a love song!
Wells Bentley is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #37
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

User ID: 273424
My ECCIE Reviews

def. always up for a great experience .....
leelo_huna is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM   #38
Hectorsilverman
Premium Access

Encounters: 231

I always review same day, seems like simple courtesy.
Hectorsilverman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:13 AM   #39
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post

This made me laugh out loud. I actually heard him saying it!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:49 AM   #40
Biggins.Emerson
Valued Poster

Reading reviews, we come to know what to expect. It takes me a day, or so, to digest the entire encounter - from TCB to BCD.
I agree w/ Leelo that word is bond. If she offers a RS, then the encounter should yield a review within "a reasonable" amount of time. Reasonable is a subjective term.
I think a PM to the hobbyist, as a reminder, might help if not already done.
Biggins.Emerson is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:14 AM   #41
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

BLM - You are not getting me... Where is the "End-of-the-Deal" defined ?
If a Provider requests in her ad that the RS is only for the guys who write a Review in first "xx" days, then I agree to what you are saying.. But, if the ad only says "Review Specials", then where is the Time frame "Defined" to post the review ? It could be 1-day, 2-days, 5-days, 1-week.. My whole point is - do we have a "Defined" time-frame to write a review for RS ?

About your other point - "5 days is plenty of time" - I agree, BUT with a Disclaimer - This may not be the case for all the guys.. Remember - that many have RW work and life to cater to.. Frankly speaking - even 1 day is a Plenty of time, PROVIDED, the guy is able to make some time for writing the Review...
I have written Same-day Reviews, and also Reviews after 1,2,3, 4 days and so on... So, I know this...

And I agree on your last point - RS doesn't necessarily mean a "Positive" review.. It can be "Negative" too !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Then the guy shouldn't ask for a RS and agree to do one if he won't hold his end of the deal, 5 days is plenty of time to get to it unless there is truly a emergency that happened after he drained the lil guy.
Also keep in mind that the OP will get what she's earned, RW specials doesn't mean post up a good encounter, if things didn't go well, it will be disclosed
Butch - I kind of Agree and Disagree - with you !!
Here is my view:
Expecting a Review "NOW" for the need of Business "NOW" may not "Truly" be a Hall-Mark of a "Good" Provider..
For a "Good" and "Reliable" and "Sustainable" Provider, I feel - let her Services and Professionalism speak for herself...
"Charitable" would come into picture -when you are Not doing a Review at all in lieu of a Review Special.. Then, this becomes kind of charity..

I know there are several flake guys here who may utilize the RS and not write te Review at all, but, Give some Benefit of Doubt to the guy as well !!

Remember - these are just my views - And I know this is Purely Subjective and Open to further discussion !! Anyhow - all's well for a "Healthy Debate" !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Screw come on man....theyre giving a discount BECAUSE they want more business NOW.....not 10 days from now when you get around to it.
Theyre not giving that discount because they feel charitable.
Quid pro quo
FID - Nope !! Not Bitching !! Just putting some things in "Perspective" !!
Remember - Each Person has his "Own Perception" !! Lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post

BE - You perfectly summarised what I had in mind and replied !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson View Post
Reasonable is a subjective term.
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:05 AM   #42
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ty , for your feedback, its just crazy that promises are broken , then I am inviting you to my House , sometimes get stood up or send the address and no one shows ALOT OF SAFETY CONCERNS For me Especially Coming from This Site because it a AWESOME NETWORKING SITE....
Old 09-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #43
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Yes Leelo - I understand.. Your concerns are TRULY VALID and UNDERSTANDABLE !!
So, just like you have all kinds of ladies, similarily, you have all kinds of guys too !!

You need to be careful and screen well !! That's the Bottomline !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelo_huna View Post
Ty , for your feedback, its just crazy that promises are broken , then I am inviting you to my House and get stood up or send the address and no one shows ALOT OF SAFETY CONCERNS For me Especially Coming from This Site....
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #44
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelo_huna View Post
Ty , for your feedback, its just crazy that promises are broken , then I am inviting you to my House and get stood up or send the address and no one shows ALOT OF SAFETY CONCERNS For me Especially Coming from This Site....

Yeah girl. Insinuate all over that shit!

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:28 AM   #45
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But maybe it just takes time for things to fall into place but I am the type to Ask questions and Learn how to be a better provider

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women