Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2021, 06:04 AM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?

I am old enough to recall Arlo Guthrie's patter-song about Alice's restaurant. One phrase that has stuck with me: " . . . .eight by ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, to be used as evidence . . ." That ring a bell with anyone else?

Which got me thinking this morning about the possible ramifications of TX HB 1540 with regards to this website, its members and contributors.

Can writings published on ECCIE be used as evidence ? In the past, I am thinking not, but things will become different in a few dauys here in Texas.

Can what we write here, even under a "handle" be used to make a case for trafficking? Wat about the ownership, Admins and Mods? Will they be at risk from this new law?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 09:26 AM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Other questions:

What impact will this have on the Fashion/Modeling industry?

What effect will this have on the interactions between Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies and the whole Arrangements for Mutual Benefit scene?

Can some sort of a personal services contract be crafted to deal with this law?

How will this impact the Strip-club industry?
Old 08-24-2021, 12:20 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I doubt that our musings here can be directly used as evidence in Court. But they ARE used as tools for LE.

I know, for example, that Cops have printed out reviews and brought them to Spas, to say ''we know what goes on here''. That is one peice of a range of tools that can aid in the harrassment of spas, to drive them out of business. Immigration, Licensing and Landlord threats work even better.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:01 PM   #4
ICU 812
Valued Poster

I think the AMP/Spas will be the easier targets initially.

LE is already working on a SW track here in Houston.

next will be strip clubs. Look out for LE strippers who bust you for asking for extras or OTC action.

The STING will be the thing.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:58 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I doubt that our musings here can be directly used as evidence in Court. But they ARE used as tools for LE.
Electronic internet communications are admissible so long as there is an accurate tracking as to the source .... two technological changes have and are occurring. One was originally initiated for "consumer" identification with respect to advertising, which has been "tweaked" over the past year for health/social distancing tacking. The other is communication...email, texting, voice ... tracking. The technology has been around since early 90's.

IMO that's one reason the new generation phones have built in power sources that cannot be removed. Eventually the older phones will not be of service use for anything but phone calls.

Look up "fake cell towers" .... used to be close to borders and international available airports and military facilities. More scattered about now. Short: resets phones in sector to lower feed for monitoring. When you leave sector have to rest phone. One is being tracked in that sector.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:05 PM   #6
billw1032
Valued Poster

Asked and answered long ago:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=361062
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:48 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Too "long ago"! I added a comment to the thread you referenced.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:43 PM   #8
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

LexusLover:

You wrote on another thread that you've "seen" "computer conversations" (I guess you're referring to emails, chats, and PMs) admitted into evidence in trials. Were you speaking of plain-vanilla prostitution trials in North Texas? If yes, please give details because I still haven't heard of such a thing. If you're talking about something else, please tell us so. Also, please tell us the sources of your knowledge.

btw, what would be your rate for sitting in prostitution trials in North Texas (which you apparently do) and giving me summaries?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:04 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
LexusLover:

You wrote on another thread that you've "seen" "computer conversations" (I guess you're referring to emails, chats, and PMs) admitted into evidence in trials. Were you speaking of plain-vanilla prostitution trials in North Texas? If yes, please give details because I still haven't heard of such a thing. If you're talking about something else, please tell us so. Also, please tell us the sources of your knowledge.

btw, what would be your rate for sitting in prostitution trials in North Texas (which you apparently do) and giving me summaries?
I've never spoken of a "plain-vanilla .... trial" anywhere. Nor have a seen or participated in one. It's nice to know they exist in "North Texas" .... would that be "Dallas-Fort Worth area or farther North?

BTW: Did you ever meet Theresa Brown and chat with her? Before she died, of course.

A "plain-vanilla .... trial" reminds me of the phrase ... "routine traffic stop"!

I must assume by your inquiry that you have doubts about my statements, as well as my knowledge of the subject. I'm not offended. Some folks on here believe I don't know how to fuck or eat pussy, because I don't post reviews! I don't really care. I'm not on here to "impress" anyone. But ignorance is a fatal flaw in many endeavors ... and not everyone on this board ... hangs out in North Texas!
Old 08-31-2021, 12:26 PM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Electronic internet communications are admissible so long as there is an accurate tracking as to the source ....
LL,
Actually, you've failed to define "source". It's easy to trace to an IP address or telco #.
But, are those owned or controlled by a defendant? That's the real issue.

My IT business acquaintances have told me it's very easy to spoof an IP address or telco #. Also easy to clone a telco sim card.

As an example, attys that work women's harrassment cases sometimes have a tough time proving that an ex is making harrassing calls due to these exact issues (it is interesting who they ask for help).

Also, in the copyright world I'm familiar with, there's numourous cases tossed, as an IP address that stuff was downloaded to was compromised, had multiple users, was spoofed, etc. and claimant couldn't prove constructive control.

Last, billw is quite correct that these, and related, issues have been previously discussed.

Btw, there's a small horse ranch in north Texas I visit a couple times a year. And, Scottish clan folks do put away a good amount of whiskey, sometimes even the Irish stuff.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:09 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
LL,
Actually, you've failed to define "source". It's easy to trace to an IP address or telco #.
I will relate to you a fairly recent true story. An attorney in a small town county left the courthouse after completing a plea deal for a client who was ordered not to engage in "blogging" on the internet. The attorney was about 30 minutes away from the courthouse on the way back to his office when his phone rang. He answered and the caller was the assistant DA he had just left at the courtroom, who said: "That didn't take long"! And then explained the attorney's client was back on the internet chatting.

The attorney thought: The client left the courtroom, got on the internet, was identified by name, the investigator located the client's criminal file with the name, got in touch with the ADA about the violation, the ADA got the Atty's phone number from his file, and was able to contact the Atty within 30 minutes.

It seems to me that a better and safer "assumption" for personal welfare is to understand that LE has the "tools" and "systems" available to identify you by your internet connections ... like all the "big tech" folks do today... than it is to assume LE is stupid and ill-equipped for the tech world in which we live.

And because they don't have those resources (or don't use them) in North Texas is ... well ... meaningless in the scheme of things. Have you ever sat down and had a meaningful discussion with a forensic computer expert, who is used by the government to prosecute cases involving internet computer usage?

Also, have you ever heard of "fake cell towers"? Google it.

FYI: My interest in posting remarks in these types of threads is NOT to elevate my ill-perceived status on a hooker blogger board, but to inject some real-world knowledge about the available and frequently used resources of LE when some folks post anecdotal remarks based upon personal-limited experiences that might lead possible law-violators into believing their activities are either unnoticed, can't be tracked, and/or worse ... LE are a bunch of dumbasses who can't find their asses with both hands.

Rule #1: Never underestimate your "enemy"!
Old 09-01-2021, 06:06 AM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

LL,
You mention a situation where the ADA was already specifically tracking a guy. And simply looked at the guys blog page for current activity.

That's way different than Joe Citizen doing a needle in a haystack p4p. As long as JC does decent screening he has very low risk. And as long as JC hasn't self targeted himself by hacking off leo about something else, he can be the only guy on a beach and still be overlooked.

Anyway, these two examples are not comparable. And btw, the ada didn't use any tech other than a web browser.
Of course if leo, or an ada, have targeted someone they will use resources available. The whole point is to be the needle, or otherwise be overlooked.

And yes, some of my IT acquaintances are top line, to the point of teaching newer staff how to attack a hacker's base server (yes there's appropriate authorization). And yes I know what a stingray is. Anyone with telco engineering experience does.
LL, you appear to not realize that guys on a p4p social board usually have a good knowledge of rw risks & rewards, as that goes with a decent job, that allows them to be in the p4p dating world in the first place.

This thread started as the op didn't realize the original topic has previously been addressed. As others have mentioned, and again my point is, if a guy does decent screening before issuing a date request, there's minimal risk, and the anonymous function of a social board renders rw id quite difficult to prove. Besides, we only write about our fantasy dreams, which gets directly back to ICU's original query.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 06:52 AM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?

Havent you heard?

This is all fantasy; nothing is real.

Its a wishing well
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:51 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
LL,
You mention a situation where the ADA was already specifically tracking a guy. And simply looked at the guys blog page for current activity.
And how do you know that "fact"?

You apparently actually believe the resources of Homeland Security are that simplistic and antiquated. Google doesn't do that ... and I mean ... "simply looked at the guys blog page for current activity"!

What makes you think the Feds do?

Oh, ... with respect to your erroneous speculation ... the ADA didn't do shit, but get a text in the courtroom from the "TECH" who "monitors" those activities. ...

... and then you speculate as to what I may "think"? Please!

Here is your own flawed tripe ...
Quote:
LL, you appear to not realize that guys on a p4p social board usually have a good knowledge of rw risks & rewards, as that goes with a decent job, that allows them to be in the p4p dating world in the first place.
The jails and prisons of this country are crammed with folks who ....

"have a good knowledge of rw risks & rewards"!!!

Who do you think pays for all those vacations, vehicles, and pussy for lawyers?

The question of this thread is:
Quote:
Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?
The answer is: YES! (Based on my "good knowledge of rw risks & rewards"!)

I've been doing "this" longer than you.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:14 PM   #15
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ok, in reading these last few posts......if posted reviews can be held against the author in a possible trial......how much of a factor is it when the “price” for those sexual acts is not listed??

I’ve noticed the reviews have gotten away from listing price or donation amount and I’m assuming there’s a sticky post I haven’t read that addresses this......

Reviews show a pattern of personal behavior but if the price isn’t listed then how much can be held against the author? As I understand streetwalking stings the customer has to agree on a sexual act and price for the arrest to be initiated and be valid.
sexykarma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women