Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2020, 04:38 PM   #31
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Could you really fall in love with a woman that gets more "D" than you can give her in a day??? Just imagine if she provides BBFS to her clients everyday. I guess some guys like being clean up.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 04:45 PM   #32
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

These ladies go thru alot to provide a service to us. Most men treat them like they are just a piece of meat. I had a very well known friend that worked at Jade. When I saw her, she wanted me to stay with her off the clock until her next costumer arrived. She would put her head on my shoulder and wrap her arms around me just wanting to be held by a friend.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:16 PM   #33
GrampsAMPs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I don’t post much... But feel compelled to say this topic of the women and their emotional distress, home issues and partnership history bring an uncomfortable and sad reality to those that service the hobby. One wonders what happens to them when they retire. Do they ever see any stability that most take for granted?
GrampsAMPs is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:25 PM   #34
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellotherekitty View Post
Here is what I find interesting. Almost all of the experiences and the comments on them speak from the perspective of the man/customer/john/trick. The main view is that there is something wrong with only the women. The man/john/trick/customer does not seem to consider that he may have significant defects that led him to meet the woman in the first place and then to write about it publicly in a forum like this. Seems like it takes two to dance these dances.
100% this. Some women have demons, but some are just trying to keep their composure in a soul-crushing business that attracts some real hideous men. I dated an amp girl who was new to the whole thing and she hated it. She said that even when customers would take her out of the amp to restaurants, they would treat her like an object or an accessory on their arm. She had promises of houses, businesses, one guy even sent his ssn as some kind of declaration, but she saw all of the offers as poisoned apples.

Perhaps they have some emotional damage, but ask yourself: who at that age has made it through life completely unscathed, men included?
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 09:36 PM   #35
sledbikemike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Well, I married one of these girls three years ago. We are happy and doing fine. She no longer works.
sledbikemike is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:57 PM   #36
Frankyfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
These ladies go thru alot to provide a service to us. Most men treat them like they are just a piece of meat. I had a very well known friend that worked at Jade. When I saw her, she wanted me to stay with her off the clock until her next costumer arrived. She would put her head on my shoulder and wrap her arms around me just wanting to be held by a friend.
Bestman Joy used to do that with me also. She was a doll and so very sweet!!!
Frankyfish is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:47 AM   #37
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfever567 View Post
Thanks Chung. I do not post much or review...I’m done with that scene. Gents just be mindful. It ends in misery every time. I will never know what goes thru the minds of eastern women., For what it is worth my ex told me she will always seek western men. She had two before me, and two after. All her relationships crashed and burned.
So I guess time for the next one. Oh btw, she told each how she was mis treated by the former bf, husband. I know this because after me she hooked up with another and we fought for a long time until she dumped him...now we r friends. Go figure.
I have an ex-wife who was the same way. Only she was from California. Told me that all her exes abused her in some way. Gave me a million sob stories.

But after we moved in together, I found that she was very argumentative and wasn't happy unless we had some kind of fight every day. She turned out to be a very toxic person and one day I had had enough and left. Didn't even bother to look back. She didn't even show up at the divorce hearing. Last I heard, she roped in some other sucker. It was expensive, but I thank God that I was able to extract myself from that marriage. It's been four years and I am a lot happier now than I ever was with her.
Tx Noob is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:30 AM   #38
ringlingroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I've dated a few (all chinese, all subamps), all are bat shit crazy. All of them equate life as how many dollars they can get out of you.All were extremely jealous, but were fucking other guys.

The sex though....off the charts.
ringlingroad is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:47 PM   #39
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

To everyone who responded, ty! Good to know I am not the only one who suffered through an intolerable situation. I am sure there are others that made it work, however the preponderance of the replies tell me I was and remain not alone. The common theme appears to be money, almost bi polar behavior, a genuine inability to truly love, lies and deceit. What a shame.
yellowfever567 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:19 PM   #40
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

Thank you everyone for posting your experiences here. Ill post my experience here and like to clear out all the misconceptions everyone has about these women.

1st of all, none of these girls are working against their freewill, it was a money business making decision. They came to the Dallas market to make money. No one here is a sex slave or stuck here or anything like that.

2nd, im sorry to say this to everyone, but they don't enjoy sex with customers, someone here mentioned it earlier, it is an illusion and thats exactly that. non of these girls enjoy having sex with strangers but they do enjoy having sex with their partner. Just like any genetic females out there, they have to have emotional feelings towards the guy to enjoy the physical relationship part of it. everything else is just an illusion/act

3rd, These girls DO have feelings and these girls do have a very kind heart, sad part is these girls actually DO want a normal life, but they know they cant have that working in this industry. These girls do get lonely but they know relationships wont last due to their current situation. The sad reality is they know its only "THEIR ILLUSION" if a guy does have any relationship with them. They know at the end, they will end up getting hurt.

There's a lot more to say, but ill keep quiet so some guys don't take advantage of these girls with their bad intentions.

I'll share this though, these girl prefer 30 min sessions rather than 1 hr. *SHOCKER*
Dodobeans is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:31 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Good post, Dodo (that doesn't sound right, LOL).

we need to remember, too. Just because we might think they are damaged, it doesn't follow that we are a good choice for them. after all, they know where we like to spend time.

They prefer 30 minutes? I prefer 60. I think you're telling me the less time they have to spend with Chung Tran, the better they feel, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:36 PM   #42
Thaiman
Valued Poster

I married a amp girl named kami she worked at the original pink on nwhy marriage lasted nearly 2 years closed to 10 years ago.get lady based on fun and not sex. The sex was good but not all about sex
Thaiman is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:39 PM   #43
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

haha yea they prefer 30 mins due to less work more pay. It has nothing to do with you or the customer. They make more money doing a two 30 min session than a one 1 hr session. Got to keep in mind the main reason why they are in this business is for the money and not because all the guys here are so great in bed LOL~
Dodobeans is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:42 PM   #44
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Ok. We are all humans and have emotions. Yet and not attacking.... if these ladies want a normal life why not pursue such rather than as I was told make fast money selling their only asset... their body.
I’ve heard all the stories about my family needs money.
I’ve been to China many times.
I’ve seen poverty and I’ve seen family with bmw Mercedes, jimmy choo Louis Vuitton Chanel and more
They claim this is just a job but so are many other professions.
These ladies make an ave of between 10l to 20 k a month tax free... I know this as fact from what I witnessed.
As far as their personal life goes... I’ve been told not your business
How could any person accept this?
Yes I’m jaded. But seriously the theme is the same.
Chinese men are weak and the woman runs the house and the money. That’s cool however, I’ve seen men in America financially devastated because of these working girls insatiable appetite for money.
And last.... how comfortable are you with having sex with a lady that did 10 others that day?
I don’t know about you but after I told my ex to quit and I am wealthy and she wouldn’t enough said
I was repulsed
yellowfever567 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:47 PM   #45
champr199
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I dated an Asian Indy, Like people say Sex is off the charts to begin . 3-4 times a day etc.. She quit but still had a lot of lies and baggage. you will also never trust her as typically they don't equate sex like you will (in a relationship). I dumped her mostly due to stress of never trusting her. Oh and she had an STD and emotional issues that was not fun to worry about. But shes back for yall now.
champr199 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women