Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2018, 09:36 AM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
It's the "chilling effects" stuff.

I think this stuff will get shot down on it's first application to a non-trafficking situation. But folks aren't gonna be lining up to be the test case (see: chilling effects). The net result is going to be underground groups and non-public platforms for trading hofo, which doesn't really make anyone involved any safer but nobody (nobody!) has ever accused the government of thinking it all the way through....
I completely agree with you.
This law will get shut down the first time someone has the needed financial funding to fight it all the way.
Too many unclear statements in the law and its not clearly defined as being able to "help" anyone.

Meanwhile, we will adapt.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Posting? No. Probably not. Operating? Yup. And if nobody operates the sites, you have a chicken/egg problem. (to wit, nowhere to post).

And take a single provider with a website: while the feds probably won't prosecute that, they now clearly can. And with discretion, you get stupid shit: let's not forget Mary Beth Buchanen, who spend 10 million bucks chasing Tommy Chong into federal court in Pittsburgh for selling bongs. Not weed. Bongs.

It's the "chilling effects" stuff. And it's legitimately problematic. A single provider can probably get around this shit by hosting her site and domain registration in an offshore location where prostitution is legal or tolerated (who likely won't work with the feds as a result). Someone like ECCIE or Indys or TER could do that stuff, but has one problem: money. One can't repatriate the money (likely) without either doing accounting tricks which themselves would invite scrutiny or a trip to club fed on the basis of the money machinations alone. I suppose an enterprising European who never wants to visit the US could set up a site....

I think this stuff will get shot down on it's first application to a non-trafficking situation. But folks aren't gonna be lining up to be the test case (see: chilling effects). The net result is going to be underground groups and non-public platforms for trading hofo, which doesn't really make anyone involved any safer but nobody (nobody!) has ever accused the government of thinking it all the way through....
So, you’re sayin I shouldn’t pay $50 for my green square on Indy’s?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:29 AM   #18
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Posting? No. Probably not. Operating? Yup. And if nobody operates the sites, you have a chicken/egg problem. (to wit, nowhere to post).

And take a single provider with a website: while the feds probably won't prosecute that, they now clearly can. And with discretion, you get stupid shit: let's not forget Mary Beth Buchanen, who spend 10 million bucks chasing Tommy Chong into federal court in Pittsburgh for selling bongs. Not weed. Bongs.

It's the "chilling effects" stuff. And it's legitimately problematic. A single provider can probably get around this shit by hosting her site and domain registration in an offshore location where prostitution is legal or tolerated (who likely won't work with the feds as a result). Someone like ECCIE or Indys or TER could do that stuff, but has one problem: money. One can't repatriate the money (likely) without either doing accounting tricks which themselves would invite scrutiny or a trip to club fed on the basis of the money machinations alone. I suppose an enterprising European who never wants to visit the US could set up a site....

Nice consenting adults who are over eighteen can't post an ad on CL because of this law on human trafficking. Once again people lose freedom over a problem that could happen.

I support all efforts to stop HT. Here is the problem.

We are losing rights every day to laws while we have Sanctuary Cites where illegal aliens run free to commit crimes and then let go to commit more crimes in the name of votes.

Has any law maker figured out the highest percentage of HT is happening in the illegal immigrant community's.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:41 AM   #19
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
Nice consenting adults who are over eighteen can't post an ad on CL because of this law on human trafficking. Once again people lose freedom over a problem that could happen.

I support all efforts to stop HT. Here is the problem.

We are losing rights every day to laws while we have Sanctuary Cites where illegal aliens run free to commit crimes and then let go to commit more crimes in the name of votes.

Has any law maker figured out the highest percentage of HT is happening in the illegal immigrant community's.

You know damn well they have. It just doesn't fit the narrative to point it out.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:53 PM   #20
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thank the Evangelicals
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:41 PM   #21
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Loneshark - you have hit it on the head. But our "elected" (elected because so few people have an attentions span greater than 10sec) officials are sanctimonious and, of course, hypocriticial
Don Stephens is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women