Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-04-2020, 05:57 AM   #286
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well darling, looks like DJ isn’t going to satiate your curiosity. Since I’m no stranger to infractions, I’ll try to splain it to you. Infractions occur when you violate site rules. Some examples; rudeness, thread hijacking, outing RL info of a member. Each infraction carry’s a point total. On Eccie, if you reach 25pts it triggers a ban. Depending on how flagrant the infraction, the longer the ban. Outing is the most severe. On Eccie, infractions are handled privately via PM. Other members have no idea that you received one until you get banned. At that time time, banned appears on your profile. It’s really not much different than Indys. Which you know intimately. There, you needed to accrue 10pts to get bannned. Your point total was listed on your profile. So there you have it. Your Welcome in advance
It was a rhetorical question, genius.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:27 AM   #287
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Go back and look at your post, and in particular the red writing under it. I didn't give you the five point infraction, the mods did. I don't have the power to give infractions. They specifically told people to stop insulting each other in this thread and you didn't heed the warning. So yes, according to the mods, your post was a personal insult. Otherwise you would not have received the infraction.
You always disappoint, dontcha? I gave you a chance to be a stand-up guy for a change, and you continue to hide behind the mods' skirts. OF COURSE my 5-point infraction was issued by the mods - AT YOUR REQUEST! You can't even admit and take responsibility for telling them you felt insulted by something in my post. Even now, you can't or won't explain what exactly offended you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Why would I ask them to rescind the infraction? The other people from your search result didn't insult me. You did. I don't have any control over the rules here. It's not a free for all, so I follow the rules, and I expect people to follow them in regards to me as well.
Didn't you tell us you expect the rules to be enforced "fairly and evenly"? Why yes, you did! And you exercise partial control over the rules by choosing whether or not to complain to the mods. I just pointed out that the term "pea brain" has been used over 150 times in a single forum without triggering any complaints or infractions. Then suddenly you come along and complain, and I get pointed! So it's rather obvious that the rules haven't been applied "fairly and evenly" - because this case is an outlier!

Do you TRULY prefer a "free for all" discussion format here? Do you TRULY want the rules to be enforced "fairly and evenly"? If so, those are 2 perfectly obvious reasons to ask the mods to rescind the infraction. Or you can admit you lied on both counts. Your choice. Just stop ducking personal responsility for what you do and say, ok? Otherwise you're no better than Donald Trump, the guy you keep quoting in this thread.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:42 AM   #288
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And I thought I was a pain in the ass!
Don't underestimate yourself, dawg!
Old 04-04-2020, 07:33 AM   #289
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Calm down Bro. Your rant reminds me of Bluto’s in Animal House!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

I'm calm Bam, just found out this asshole just fired the IG Michael Atkinson nice!
What a POS!
Old 04-04-2020, 08:00 AM   #290
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Calm down Bro. Your rant reminds me of Bluto’s in Animal House!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

I'm calm Bam, did you see he just fired the IG Atkinson?
What a POS!
Old 04-04-2020, 08:33 AM   #291
lustylad
BANNED

Test post.

There is a technical glitch. This thread is not updating properly. That's why people are posting duplicates.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:36 AM   #292
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

This is what the Trump supporters do when they have no rebuttal. Gaslight: "Calm down." "Stop feeding into the hysteria." "Stop watching CNN." "You sound like you're on the DNC email list."
Old 04-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #293
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
All due respect DJ and genuinely curious, what do infractions actually do? I’ve wondered and been asked but don’t really know. Thank you in advance!
They assign "demerits" or points for each infraction
Once a member accumulates too many demerits they're awarded a "time out" the length of which is determined by the severity of the infractions.

I think the magic number is 25 points but I could be wrong.

The only points I ever got were from a rather heated thread wherein I insulted myself and my lack of breasts....
Old 04-05-2020, 02:07 PM   #294
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
.They would of course look different for this enemy, but the fact is civil liberties were suspended. Things were rationed, and people didn't like it. For some reason because this asshole is afraid to implement the necessary measures to actually really beat this thing, you believe that because this is America that those type of measures cannot be taken! They most certainly can!
That brings up a serious question. Is the America of today the same as the America during FDR? Short answer I believe is no. In fact, we as a country today, are fairly far removed from that.

Our society for the last couple generations did not work for what they got. The majority of things were already in place and through social indoctrination a large portion were given things because someone didn't want them to have the typical trials, tribulations, and hardships that the generations before them had. There is a significant portion of the population today that aren't seasoned like those from that period of time.

In 1945, the last year of FDR presidency, there was around 130 million Americans. Today, there's over 330 million Americans. Enforcement during that time would also be easier because of the shear numbers, because it was almost 1/3 of the population today.

I don't think our society is to many steps from crumbling on an average day or week without helping it to tip.

Fundamentally, people aren't self-sufficient like those of older generations. It's very easy to sit on the sidelines and say this needs to be a certain way. Even if it would work, making it work is a whole other scenario.

I wish it was like that, but the reality is it's not. So, regardless of all the should have, could have, would have, our country is were it's at right now. So we have to play with the cards that were dealt to us.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women