Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #61
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Interesting topic Elizabeth. I have tried the sounds and I liked em, the violation of another taboo orfice thing. As far as CBT, I am a fan of that too and find it difficult to find a provider that will take it to the level I desire altho I believe Lindsy Lacey might be the one. She has lots of intersting toys including estim equipment Next visit I get to go to the mythical Red Room. Ball tugging is always good fun, but most ladies are reluctant to attack the boys with the relish needed. I like to tie a cord using a slipknot around my nutsac and have my partner tug on it while we doggie, that way she sometimes forgets herself and pulls harder than she would otherwise. Chewing on the boys is another turn on and even a little tooth action on the head and shaft can rachet it up a notch or two. An adventerous lover can be an amazing thing. The more mature the provider the more likely you are to find that spirit. Just MHO. One mans torture can be anothers ectasy.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #62
NaughtyButNice
Account Disabled

Let's be clear... there is a difference between a butt plug and a dildo, the former being designed to go into the ass and the latter being more generally useful. Most of the butt plugs I've seen are short and fat with a relatively skinny "neck" near the base. (Picture the ace from the "Ace of Spades" card). This design enables pleasurable stretching of the anus without deep penetration.

That being said, almost any toy can be pleasurable up the ass. For men, vibrators I nice because they stimulate the prostate when used correctly.

All that being said, my favorite is two or three wiggling fingers, connected to a sexy woman who is making out with me while she massages my prostate. If you want to hear more, PM me.

Not sure how I'm going to get any work done the rest of the day while thinking about that.
NaughtyButNice is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #63
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmm naughty but nice---you my friend are my kinda guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #64
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

DallasRain - I think the plug is a great weapon for your arsenal. I think is one of those sensations that keeps your attention focused. I think it's one of many great toys worth using in an abandonment scene. clamps on the nips, a gag, a blindfold, the butt plug, and a chilly location.

Also, a plug will serve to prevent the hard work you did of stretching out your victims ass going back to normal resistance.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #65
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Love figging... with a willing pet who gets off on my occasional sexual sadism. She also "likes" Icy Hot on her fun parts. Well... I like it anyway.

There was a 1.5 hour lecture on figging at Beyond Vanilla last weekend. Very interesting... almost as interesting as the "Demystifying Mindfucts" and "Kinky toys already in your hotel room" discussions.
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #66
9pinBowler
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

This thread has me intrigued. Have had a couple of strap-on sessions which were enjoyable...this should be a piece of cake after that. My erection after reading this says, "get something set-up soon!" LOL.
9pinBowler is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #67
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Knowshisstuff---I am going to get a few difft kinds/sizes this weekend!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:34 AM   #68
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default My particular fantasy is...

Having a lady work on me with toys of ever increasing size to see just how stretched they can get me.... getting stiff just thinking about it!
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #69
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Today seems like a good day for early afternoon playtime. All this talk has given me the urge.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #70
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohoooo Sky--and its is "humpday"..lol!
Old 10-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #71
benstrokin
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Can I suggest a slightly kinky alternative? Try a piece of ginger, you can get them as slim as you want to. Peel it, and shape one end for penetration and the other end as a handle. Some people cut horizontal slits in the root and soak it in cold water for more intense sensation. I never tried that, but just a peeled ginger produces a pleasurable burning sensation, kind of like the lube that warms when you blow on it. If it is too much, the sensation goes away as soon as you remove the ginger. By the way, the best lube for this is water and patience, as others block the juices. Wow, I didn't know I was this kinky, but really, it's good.
benstrokin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #72
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto---RELAXATION is # 1!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #73
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I know you cannot read this thread while eating whataburger, damn.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women