Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
Jade Green
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205476
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Car Salesmen - Dealership owner

Being a provider, it can often be difficult to have a legitimate proof of income. I need help obtaining the car I desire, not necessarily financially, but credibility wise. I have the down payment, but I have little to no credit, and no pay stubs of course. I am looking to sign and drive in the greater Houston area and I am trying to get a 2009 Dodge Challenger.
Jade Green is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
Happy247
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Yeah they generally need check stubs. Perhaps try an "In House Finance" dealer. Can you get anyone to co-sign with you? that would help solve your problem.
Happy247 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:10 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You should be able to use the Schedule C from your taxes as proof of income.
Any bank will accept that and be used as proof of income for a loan. Apartment complexes too.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #4
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

If you are able to put close to 50% down on the car....NOT to exceed $10,000 cash, you will be in a much better position of getting financed....this puts a lot of the equity of the cars value in your hands, minimal risk to a lender.

I have worked in the auto industry for 18 years, so this is first hand knowledge....
haya1300 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You should be able to use the Schedule C from your taxes as proof of income.
Any bank will accept that and be used as proof of income for a loan. Apartment complexes too.
That would of course involve reporting and paying taxes on said income
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:24 AM   #6
one1one
Gaining Momentum

i personally know of a place that might be able to help you out. its a dealership on the northside of town. PM if youre still interested.
one1one is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #7
smokeybear79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by haya1300 View Post
If you are able to put close to 50% down on the car....NOT to exceed $10,000 cash, you will be in a much better position of getting financed....this puts a lot of the equity of the cars value in your hands, minimal risk to a lender.

I have worked in the auto industry for 18 years, so this is first hand knowledge....
Why not exceed $10,000?
smokeybear79 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:24 AM   #8
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

As long as you're depositing your earnings consistently into a bank account for a good 3 month time period, you're fairly in the market to obtain a car w/o tax paper work or check stubs.. and of course have a down payment at minimum near 25% of the vehicle's value.

Like I told another provider, make up some random business that you do. Claim you have a beauty boutique. Claim you have a private hair salon in your home. Open up a business checking dba account at the bank it costs you little to nothing.

Let that be the account where you deposit your thousands of dollars at once. Let it show on bank statements. Bank Statements can earn you a car w/o needing check stubs.

Also, if you search hard enough on craigslist you may find someone who's good at creating check stubs and tax papers.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #9
Yoda99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Wreckshop is correct.... If you are running your money thru a bank account, that's all you need.... If not, open a bank account and deposit everything for the next 90 days. You can pull the money right back out if you wish... This simply creates a track record and all loan companies will accept that as proof of income. They typically total the deposits for the 90 days and divide by 3, to determine a monthly income. That's why it's important to deposit as much as possible.
Yoda99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #10
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear79 View Post
Why not exceed $10,000?
Anything above $10,000 cash down payment requires a dealership to fill out specific paperwork for the IRS. Now if a check is written, you can write it for whatever amount you want since there is a paper trail of deposits to account for the money....My comment is STRICTLY referring to cash exceeding 10K
haya1300 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #11
nuemale
Registered Member

Default Start with your bank or credit unions first

I recommend you to visit your bank or credit union first. See what they are willing to finance. Credit unions usually have the best finance rates.

If you don't have an account with a credit union, get one. It should be fairly easy.

Coming with a large sum of cash and letting the dealership know that you have "difficult" access to credit will mean that you will drive off in an overpriced vehicle.

Check nadaguides for fair pricing of a vehicle in your area. Just search for "nadaguides" in google. Kbb prices are usually overpriced versus what the bank is actually willing to finance.

Good luck
nuemale is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:30 PM   #12
Amy Shae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 133541

you can even open a bluebird account wal mart that you can deposit up to 999 a day into and up to 100k a year and it has checks.
Amy Shae is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:15 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Well,
You could file a return and pay taxes like everyone else.

Then you can show proof of income.

Amazing how you life the life till you want to live the life.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:52 PM   #14
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Schedule C is good for part time income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
That would of course involve reporting and paying taxes on said income
On the positive side: if you are filing a schedule C, you may also subtract your expenses from your income. This includes auto expenses, or mileage. If you take the mileage root you must keep a log book showing what expenses are personal vs. business. A log of all your income and expenses is recommended. You may list hotel charges, but entertainment expenses, such as meals, are only deductible at 50% of the cost.

Don't worry about listing an occupation, entertainer will do, because Uncle Sam just wants his money.

Be sure to make it believable by matching acceptable expenses against income. Too many expenses against income raises a red flag.

The IRS assumes that cash business, such as a barber shop, will try to hide a certain amount of income. So be reasonable because no declaration of income is a big red flag.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:59 PM   #15
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Get some business cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
....... Open up a business checking dba account at the bank it costs you little to nothing.
Register the DBA with the Secretary of State. This is usually called a fictions name. It cost little to do this, you can do it yourself on line in most states.

Use the DBA name on the bank account, credit cards you pay with the DBA account, and on your tax return schedule C showing all of your income and expenses.

You are in business. Print up come business cards. If you come to Kansas City, I will be your first customer.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women