Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default John Quincy Adams, Founding Father

Hmmmm, dispute these facts (checking for Bachmanitis locally):

1. He was born on July 7, 1767

2. His signature cannot be found on the Declaration of Independance or any other germain 18th century document relating to the founding of our country - might be because he was 9-14 years old during the Revolution and the ratification of the Constitution - however, there is probably some other liberal conspiracy to blame

3. No record of military service in defense of the Republic

Rock on Michelle! BTW, what position on the Southern Cal football team did John Wayne Gacy play?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And I’ll wager that you had to Wiki JQ Adams to understand what the pundits were talking about.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Surely, IB, the world needs more experts like you....

Replace the $ you just lost and buy some crystal ball polish.

I guess I could play the usual rePUBE card and whine, cry "foul" and talk about how mean those are who don't agree with me, feign shock at a "personal attack" but - nah - that would be too much like you guys.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Surely, IB, the world needs more experts like you....

Replace the $ you just lost and buy some crystal ball polish.

I guess I could play the usual rePUBE card and whine, cry "foul" and talk about how mean those are who don't agree with me, feign shock at a "personal attack" but - nah - that would be too much like you guys.
Nah. That’s okay, but it’s my personal experience that most Americans do not know the difference between John Adams and John Q Adams, and these same Americans assume Benjamin Franklin was a president because his picture is on the $100 bill. It’s a sorry state of affairs for all of us.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Bachman is so bat-shit crazy she has to sleep hanging from the rafters... and I also agree with you IB, most Americans don't give a damn about the real history of our nation, but I'll be damned if I vote for one of them.
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nah. That’s okay, but it’s my personal experience that most Americans do not know the difference between John Adams and John Q Adams, and these same Americans assume Benjamin Franklin was a president because his picture is on the $100 bill. It’s a sorry state of affairs for all of us.
We all wish we were as smart as good ol' Benji...lol. Got all the French pussy he could stand at the expense of the Colonies, never had to worry about an election (erection - yes, election - no) and even figured out how to get the French navy to blockade Kornhole-is at Yorktown. Sheeee-yit! He was too smart to be president...heh heh heh.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

He never stood a chance; he was too darn old. Franklin’s age, at 81, skewed the average age for all 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention upwards by one year to about 43.8. He died in 17 April 1790 – during the first year of Washington’s first term.

There is a good quote relating to his readiness to die. As usual, it was a poignant comment. I cannot recall or find it. But I did find the following as I searched:

In 1787, William Pierce stated that, "the very heavens obey him [Franklin], and the Clouds yield up their Lighting to be imprisoned in his rod [interesting choice of words considering other aspects of his life – LOL]. But what claim he has to the politician, posterity must determine. … He is, however, a most extraordinary Man, and tells a story in a style more engaging than anything I ever heard."
Old 07-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Yea Michelle made a stupid mistake. Kind of like the idiot-in-chief visiting all 57 states.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #9
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Bachman is so bat-shit crazy she has to sleep hanging from the rafters... and I also agree with you IB, most Americans don't give a damn about the real history of our nation, but I'll be damned if I vote for one of them.

I love it!!! I think that sums up these gaffs. If your running for national office and you don't know American history that should disqualify you lol. I expect slips of tongue but to be so wrong on so many things and expect someone to just over look it and say well "ok" she messed up is unexceptable. If your doctor had a memory of the facts like some of these people I wonder would you still see him or her
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
And I’ll wager that you had to Wiki JQ Adams to understand what the pundits were talking about.
Nope. Saw it on the Colbert Report.

Don't pretend you knew the year he was born before you checked wiki.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Yea Michelle made a stupid mistake. Kind of like the idiot-in-chief visiting all 57 states.
Wrong. She still holds that belief. She said various things to make the stupid mistake correct except realizing it was a mistake.

President Obama mis-spoke and then corrected his mistake.

Anyone believing he thinks there are 57 states or that he didn't know there are 50 is a total moron. Duh!

What do you think?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or Hamilton the other non-presidential money man? Fitting considering his job. Probably would have been president if he had lived.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Nope. Saw it on the Colbert Report.

Don't pretend you knew the year he was born before you checked wiki.
Colbert? That guy that the Dims invited to “testify” before Congress—wasting government time and money (tax payer's money) to do so? That guy that hangs with that lefty Stewart? You do know, watching those guys will addle your brain. But I guess you’ve discovered that first hand for yourself—and it explains a lot about your posts. No. I actually read books—including several about the Constitution , the Founding Fathers and John Adams (John Q's father if you didn't know) in particular. BTW, how’s Dr. Seuss working for you?
Old 07-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #14
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Colbert? That guy that the Dims invited to “testify” before Congress—wasting government time and money (tax payer's money) to do so? That guy that hangs with that lefty Stewart? You do know, watching those guys will addle your brain. But I guess you’ve discovered that first hand for yourself—and it explains a lot about your posts. No. I actually read books—including several about the Constitution , the Founding Fathers and John Adams (John Q's father if you didn't know) in particular. BTW, how’s Dr. Seuss working for you?
You left out your Turner Diaries.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #15
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good post. Total lack of details or supporting evidence as usual but well done for a 12 yo. I thought you knew both guys were entertainers, you know, like Rush or Glenn. Except these guys are funny, tell the truth when asked for it, and can’t sit on a bowling pin without noticing it like the gaping ass lie-babies on fox can.

How would I know they would addle my brain? I’ve never seen anything remotely like a credible source say anything of that nature about them. I still haven’t as of this post.

Don’t like my posts because I punch holes in what passes for common knowledge in your crowd? Because I supply links to facts I present? Just because you disagree with me or don’t like what I say? Oh, what am I saying? You don’t provide examples, links, or evidence to support any of your statements or views.

I like books too. Since you have read books about the Founding Fathers, you know they were progressives who did a pretty good job of getting rid of the conservatives; you know, Tories, loyalists, crown polishers. Traitors in general. And because I read books and get my news from a variety of sources, I can watch an hour of humor on Comedy Central without worrying about them thinking they are the real news. I was going to ask if fact-checking every word out of beck’s mouth was a chore but since you don’t fact check anything, it’s just one more brick in the wall.

Since I still have every book ever given to me as a gift or that I bought myself, my Dr. Seuss’ are just fine.

BTW: There is a warrant out for your arrest in Who-ville for trying to get Cindy-loo Who, via the internet, to meet you in at a motel in K. C., KS

PS I know it tempts you, but the smiley I posted is a statement of what you can kiss, not an offer of that which you usually seek.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women