Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Just Curious About A Lady's Business Habits

I didn't want to hijack another thread, but London made a statement that got me to thinking (yeah, I know, me thinking is hard to believe). Anyway, here is what London said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You're right though...clients paying high rates EXPECT a certain level of service and caliber of venue...would never argue that. I am just saying that if I were to be alone, I see no need to go pay 300 for a top hotel just to sleep for 6 hours...that's not spending my money wisely and could have went towards a hotel for an actual date. Now, I would never stay at a Motel 6, Super 8, or Microtel no matter how tired I was, but certain cities have excellent 3 star hotels.
Now, I don't do incalls, but London (and Naomi) got me to wondering: what do you look for in the way of an incall? No need to give away secrets or proprietary info. Do you stick with certain chains? Do you inhabit the most upscale hotel in the area...or something that can be considered 3 or 4 stars on a 5-star scale? What is your price range for hotel? What is your total costs?

Now if no one's going to respond here, that's fine. It's not life and death. Just curiosity.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They want good bang for the buck!

Charles the ladies are just like us....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I can tell you I never use the same hotel in the same area twice in a row. I always like to keep things moving along. The way I give refs is a bit different than other ladies...I don't keep info. so I need to know what hotel a guy saw me at, when, and what I wore. By doing this, the hotels I use are out there so I never use the same one the next time I go back to an area.

For the most part, guys have told me they like 3.5 star and up with no key card to enter. I have also used condos on the beach where you enter from an outside door, and have been rather impressed with the response.In Pensacola and PCB, you can get a two bedroom condo with 2 full baths ON the beach, for about what you would pay for a typical Hilton nowhere near the water.

I generally like to have at least one or two restaurants and a bar that opens in the daytime to provide drinks for my patrons if they request them. Makes it a lot easier than having to get dressed, get in the car, and hunt for a store to find it...forget it, if I fly. If I use a condo with a full kitchen, I simply buy my supplies at home and travel with an ice chest, and swap them into the fridge when I arrive.

In the south you can get a 3.5-4 star for less than $150...$3-800 in NYC and Boston for that same hotel. It's cheaper to work in the south...point blank. After going up north you really appreciate the perks we have in the south for a third of the cost. On a recent trip to a gambling town in La. I paid literally $65 bucks for a one bedroom suite with a jacuzzi and a balcony. In Arkansas, I paid $110 for a HUGE suite with 2 full balconies overlooking what they call a city lol. In NYC I used a boutique hotel that costed about $330 with tax and got a fkin window unit! The next day I went to Stamford and got a SUITE for $120. Even the freaking Peabody in the south is less than $200 on hotels.com wtf!

I honestly can't see why any girl working in the south and charging $250 and up would not be able to afford at least a 4 star hotel here...it's ludicrous to skimp when hotels are that cheap. At most I see 2 clients a day when touring, and spend about $150 a night on a hotel in the south...that triples when I go up north, but guys seem to book 2 hours and up there.

You and I have PMd about a certain chain we have both used, and I find that is better than a 5 star hotel with only a nice lobby most of the time. I am not paying for a lobby when my room is tiny and there is no fridge, microwave, or jacuzzi! I am more about comfort than impressions. I doubt my clients are fkin me in the lobby lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

When I tour to a different city, I usually go with 1 or 2 other girls and we stay at a 5 star suite. When you're splitting costs it's nothing and completely worth it IMO.
When I tour alone (rarely) I still spend the extra money because it's my preference and it does speak a lot about you as to where you're located IMO. Clients pay attention to that and I just prefer the atmosphere of a more upscale place when I'm hosting.
Key cards are a bitch, though and sometimes the hotels are limited in that sense but usually there's at least 2 or 3 nice hotels for every major city that doesn't require one.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
At most I see 2 clients a day when touring
If you limited your client on a certain day to those like me (small dick, quick cummer), you could book 4 times that many, and still have time left over. LOL

Quote:
Key cards are a bitch
Do you mean those place that require them to get past the lobby? I stayed on the Concierge floor of a Marriott recently, and needed the key to access that floor.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bwahahahaha yea, but I go by how many are FS...usually all want to at least attempt it. I could do bj only dates all day long mind you.

Shayla, you are brave! I can be in the same town with a provider but could never share accommodations if we were actually "working" the whole time.

I like my space too much and I have found guys here don't like to know there is another person staying in the room...especially a puppy lol. They automatically think "cheap" or "pimp" when you have the nerve to get 2 beds rather than one. Umm well the double rooms are bigger and I am not sleeping in the same bed I boink in! Wish it was not that way, because I could save a ton of cash! I will do it in Canada!!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Bwahahahaha yea, but I go by how many are FS...usually all want to at least attempt it. I could do bj only dates all day long mind you.

Shayla, you are brave! I can be in the same town with a provider but could never share accommodations if we were actually "working" the whole time.

I like my space too much and I have found guys here don't like to know there is another person staying in the room...especially a puppy lol. They automatically think "cheap" or "pimp" when you have the nerve to get 2 beds rather than one. Umm well the double rooms are bigger and I am not sleeping in the same bed I boink in! Wish it was not that way, because I could save a ton of cash! I will do it in Canada!!
LOL I always share accomodations. Plus, it's a better security thing to. I hate sleeping alone - especially in a different city so I prefer to share lol.
Canada is SOOOO much easier it seems than the shit you guys have to worry about there. You should definitely make a trip here. Our dollar is better here, too.
I've even let chicks stay at my other condo cause it's nicer and cheaper than renting a room for a week or longer.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Do you mean those place that require them to get past the lobby? I stayed on the Concierge floor of a Marriott recently, and needed the key to access that floor.
Yes. Or to get up the elevator.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Charles...not a good idea if you are seeing more than one or two people during your entire stay. I hate Marriot other than the RI because of that. I don't meet my guys in the bar either if I am staying more than a day...duh, just how many male friends does she have lol.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hijack alert!!

London, could you please switch your avatar back to that great ass shot with thong so I can see you and Shayla together?? - I believe the asses are quite comparible but I just want to make sure!!

Okay everybody (sorry Chucky boy) go back to what you were doing.....Ummmm....Ladies business practices....right??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #11
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I stay in 4 or 5 star hotels wherever I go. When I first started providing, I didn't care too much but I, myself enjoy the luxury of it all. I charge a premium so my guest should NEVER expect anything less than the best from me. I believe in my image/my brand and the last thing I want is to do what the others are doing. If there are no 4 star hotels in the city, I get whatever's close to it. It's not my style to stay at a Mariott when the Waldorf Astoria is not too far away . Sure there are a lot of ladies that say it's silly to spend that kind of amount on hotels but it's only "silly" when you're not making the room + double or triple the amount you paid for the trip.

When I stay at these hotels, I look for fine dining and shopping. I just want the luxe of it all and most of all, to be able to sleep without worry at night.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #12
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ed I couldn't aggree with you more.Shaylar' ass avitar is great as gorgeous as her face avitar is looking at that ass is just mmmmmmm....
Guest080212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #13
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure a lot of guys would question coming to see a provider if they stayed somewhere low end... Besides, 400-500 bucks is pocket change to hookers when they're making 2000+ a day. I look at touring as a semi-vacation... I want to make it a good experience over all.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #14
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally do not suggest sites like priceline. I don't quite understand their ranking but I am not willing to stay at a La Quinta. Granted when I am driving like 15 hours I will stay at like a 3 star but that's when I am not seeing anything except the backs of my eyelids. Usually I'll spend about $115 per night on a room. So if I tour 14 days I'll end up spending about $1500 on rooms.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #15
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't travel much, but on priceline a 3.5 or 4 star hotel in a nice location in New Orleans is usually available for $60. I don't think I've ever paid more than $100 for a 4 star hotel here.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women