Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709
Default Intelligent, classy and educated women who say "f*ck" a lot

Hello

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intel...ref=ts&sk=wall

I recently found this group on facebook (me likey, of course ..) and wanted to hear controversial discussions on this topic.
I think the demands of proper language is higher in the US than it is in Europe where some basic swear words always are handy in the vocabulary.

I am curious what you think and have to say :-). Let the brainstorming begin,
love
Nina
Old 10-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't view any words as having some sort of inherent value (good or bad). I have a ridiculous potty mouth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word cunt and use it often. "She was being super cunty" for example. But I also don't swear in front of my grandparents. Before you judge someone based on their language, it is pretty important to look at the context. At the bar? I could make a sailor blush. On a date at a restaurant? Not so much.

It becomes an issue when arguing and you devolve into "Fuck you twatrag" and "Well fuck you too." That is just laziness. I have a much bigger issue with inserting the word "like" into every sentence six times. And big long pauses for no reason.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Back in the stone age, I had a junior high school English teacher who was known (at that time in history) to be somewhat risque not only in nature, but also in beliefs.

But, he always said there was nothing inherently wrong with "4-letter words." It was how they were used. He asserted that ignorant people used those words liberally because they didn't have the education to use other words intelligently. He said the 4 letter words should be used for emphasis.

I agreed with him then, and do so now.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
But, he always said there was nothing inherently wrong with "4-letter words." It was how they were used. He asserted that ignorant people used those words liberally because they didn't have the education to use other words intelligently. He said the 4 letter words should be used for emphasis.

I agreed with him then, and do so now.
That is actually a great perspective and a great meet on middlegrounds! I do agree . Thanks, Charles!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Before you judge someone based on their language, it is pretty important to look at the context. At the bar? I could make a sailor blush. On a date at a restaurant? Not so much.

It becomes an issue when arguing and you devolve into "Fuck you twatrag" and "Well fuck you too." That is just laziness. I have a much bigger issue with inserting the word "like" into every sentence six times. And big long pauses for no reason.
That is interesting insight as well. I do agree with you on all terms. I heard about the issue with the improper use of the word "like". Some people hate it. Me - as a foreigner - at the beginning had a harder time making a distinction of proper and improper use of the word "like" within a sentence (lol).

For me its interesting when people try to use proper language as in english nanny courses, but their acts, habits and ethics contradict that. Same to the improper language: I find it interesting when a put together person sometimes becomes "earthly" and falls out of "place". I prefer the second variation too. So, i do agree on the insight that context is very important. I think if you have class (whatever that might be) and an integer personality with respectable values, the f- word does not weigh so much.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Hello

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intel...ref=ts&sk=wall

I recently found this group on facebook (me likey, of course ..) and wanted to hear controversial discussions on this topic.
I think the demands of proper language is higher in the US than it is in Europe where some basic swear words always are handy in the vocabulary.

I am curious what you think and have to say :-). Let the brainstorming begin,
love
Nina
I grew up in an environment where one was expected to have absolutely impeccable command of spoken and written language, yet it was fashionable to sprinkle in few "low brow" words here and there.

Unwritten social rule was "you can speak like a drunken sailor when you want to but only if you can maintain conversation on intelligentsia level at all other times".

Lina
Old 10-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #7
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Well, it seems I was taught to use language the way it was meant to be used and that was devoid of foul language or trendy terms such as "like". One of the things I was taught was that anyone who resorted to using vulgar language not only demonstrated a lack of intelligence but also a lack of clarity, education and command of the language they were using. For if one has to use vulgar words to express their thoughts then they are not in control of their emotions, thoughts or the language they are using.

Words do have meaning - always have and always will despite what some think. How one expresses themselves is a reflection of their background, personality, education and abilities.

When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address. Even in the P4P world, I will turn a deaf ear to a woman who speaks with a tongue like being described with admiration in this thread. For how you express yourself is a reflection of who you are and I choose to be around people who can speak with clarity and intelligence.

Of course, that is my position but it always will be as it always has been.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address.
That seems a little over the top to me: to classify human beings according to their educational abilities which may not even be within their power to develop. And then disposing of the human being as if they are worthless because that person doesn't meet an arbitrary bar. Yeah, you should have been there for the Master Race. You would have fit in better than here, where we tend to me mostly (gasp) tolerant.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, it seems I was taught to use language

and had you be taught how to cuss proper you would be arguing the exact opposite. Is that good or bad?
Old 10-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #10
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post

Unwritten social rule was "you can speak like a drunken sailor when you want to but only if you can maintain conversation on intelligentsia level at all other times".

Lina
I hear you, that is about the social rules in whose context i live in too. My father, though, was very strict with language. No "bad words" were allowed to be used
Old 10-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #11
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]

When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address. Even in the P4P world, I will turn a deaf ear to a woman who speaks with a tongue like being described with admiration in this thread. For how you express yourself is a reflection of who you are and I choose to be around people who can speak with clarity and intelligence.
Well, seems you did not turn a deaf ear to this thread - you sound so british ;-)
I understand your position, and I do agree with you in that expressing yourself preferably in swear words is very akward and i dislike it as well, although i would stop short of labeling people solely by their words.

You perfectly seem to represent a rather common attitude of judgement that is widely spread. So, i think the posting brings two things together that are highly controversial and open room for an interesting and thoughtful debate. That is kind of the fun in it. Coco Chanel, as an example used swear words and is the epitome of class within her designs, and she is just one of quite a few examples.

Generally, I try to judge people by their actions only. For me the ways of "expressing yourself" are numerous and are beyond words. Words can be one factor amongst many others: I have seen people expressing themselves with the most colorful words and then turn around and act like scumbags mostly. And vice versa.

As to "low class and unintelligent" - I strongly think that intelligence does not necessarily express itself via words (Hell, til now how to measure intelligence is still an open debate). So i might add that i think a person who claims to be educated might stop short of labeling people THAT easy ;-), for example. So the improper use of language might not relate to unintelligent people. I guess it most likely relates to people who did not have a "formal" education.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
and had you be taught how to cuss proper you would be arguing the exact opposite. Is that good or bad?
WTF i missed you!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I am one who still puts a * in the place of a letter in every curse word. I just don't find a woman cursing to be very appealing, though I do go nuts now and then. I don't make a habit of cursing in my personal life, unless of course I am actually "doing it."

I will admit that even on a hooker board, certain words make me cringe whether used by a man or a woman. I agree with Phantom.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:45 PM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I don't view any words as having some sort of inherent value (good or bad). I have a ridiculous potty mouth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word cunt and use it often. "She was being super cunty" for example. But I also don't swear in front of my grandparents. Before you judge someone based on their language, it is pretty important to look at the context. At the bar? I could make a sailor blush. On a date at a restaurant? Not so much.

Well you have a cunt. It's strictly up to you if you want to use it often. I don't think you should have it any other way.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:14 PM   #15
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, it seems I was taught to use language the way it was meant to be used and that was devoid of foul language or trendy terms such as "like". One of the things I was taught was that anyone who resorted to using vulgar language not only demonstrated a lack of intelligence but also a lack of clarity, education and command of the language they were using. For if one has to use vulgar words to express their thoughts then they are not in control of their emotions, thoughts or the language they are using.

Words do have meaning - always have and always will despite what some think. How one expresses themselves is a reflection of their background, personality, education and abilities.

Of course, that is my position but it always will be as it always has been.
Shakespeare is full of profanity. If one wishes to converse as though one has actually perused the works of the Bard perhaps one should familiarize oneself with the language used.

It would also be IMMENSELY helpful if you had the slightest grasp of American grammar.

Jus' sayin.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women